Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I am happy that I've discontinued with this show now...it's not anymore worthy...anyway good for you guys that you guys are having lots of reasons to watch this show.
The show was boring in the startDead
it is much better now..much better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg Maan touched Geets lips ! (Page 4)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
double postDeadLOL

Edited by chullbulli - 20 May 2010 at 10:39am

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siinnce.09

Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

ya maan was actually embarassed..EmbarrassedLOL.and he kept thinking abt geet in 2days epi..he's already falling for her...Embarrassed...nd didnt he look good wen he was cutting the wood?LOLDay Dreaming

i just saw the whole epic now....
and omg ... *Faints* geet would really enjoy hugging maan once she's in love with himDay Dreaming
uffff.... now now summer...dont get too carried awayEmbarrassedLOL

Oh my god! The wood cutting scene almost put me into a coma! Ouch My blood pressure went high seeing all those chiseled muscles ROFL. Geet is so strong! I would have already turned to jelly and fainted if i was in front of him. And if he kept lecturing me, i'd probably just stare at him! ROFLROFL
i can imagine ur expressions cos i wud do exactly the same thing ROFLROFLROFL

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

Originally posted by siinnce.09

Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

ya maan was actually embarassed..EmbarrassedLOL.and he kept thinking abt geet in 2days epi..he's already falling for her...Embarrassed...nd didnt he look good wen he was cutting the wood?LOLDay Dreaming

i just saw the whole epic now....
and omg ... *Faints* geet would really enjoy hugging maan once she's in love with himDay Dreaming
uffff.... now now summer...dont get too carried awayEmbarrassedLOL

Oh my god! The wood cutting scene almost put me into a coma! Ouch My blood pressure went high seeing all those chiseled muscles ROFL. Geet is so strong! I would have already turned to jelly and fainted if i was in front of him. And if he kept lecturing me, i'd probably just stare at him! ROFLROFL
i can imagine ur expressions cos i wud do exactly the same thing ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL And some people actually think Geet is weak ! ROFL She is the strongest girl ever ! ROFL

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Originally posted by stephhh

I am happy that I've discontinued with this show now...it's not anymore worthy...anyway good for you guys that you guys are having lots of reasons to watch this show.
The show was boring in the startDead
it is much better now..much better

absolutely!i started watchin geet wen gurmeet entered the show..otherwise i thought it was pretty boring!

Edited by sweet_chilly - 20 May 2010 at 1:52pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top