Page 4 Page 4

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
lol...
hey m working on my second mix too ^_^
love maneet so much

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg Maan touched Geets lips ! (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

lol...
hey m working on my second mix too ^_^
love maneet so much
heheheh we together LOLcant wait to see it Embarrassed

sweet_chilly

IF-Dazzler

sweet_chilly

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
LOLyou know i watched the video agn n noticed he didnt actually touch her lips...look the video carefully...but his finger was just about a cm away frm her lips!!!!!!

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
yes you are right the finger putting scene was awesomeBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingand the way geet throws his line on him what a timing haan geet, i love geet alot in that scene and i was truly happy and you see maan was thinking about the musibat geetLOLhaila but he was thinking about her that's the thing.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHAILA I AM TOTALLY SMITTEN BY THIS COUPLE AND ESP  MAANDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mallu

love_lavnya

love_lavnya

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

yes you are right the finger putting scene was awesomeBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingand the way geet throws his line on him what a timing haan geet, i love geet alot in that scene and i was truly happy and you see maan was thinking about the musibat geetLOLhaila but he was thinking about her that's the thing.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHAILA I AM TOTALLY SMITTEN BY THIS COUPLE AND ESP  MAANDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mallu
I am agree with u and hey,  Mallu u r in also in JPSYA
I glad to see u agian

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
yeah dear i used to watch jpysa as long as aditi was thereUnhappy

Mallu

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

ya maan was actually embarassed..EmbarrassedLOL.and he kept thinking abt geet in 2days epi..he's already falling for her...Embarrassed...nd didnt he look good wen he was cutting the wood?LOLDay Dreaming

i just saw the whole epic now....
and omg ... *Faints* geet would really enjoy hugging maan once she's in love with himDay Dreaming
uffff.... now now summer...dont get too carried awayEmbarrassedLOL

Oh my god! The wood cutting scene almost put me into a coma! Ouch My blood pressure went high seeing all those chiseled muscles ROFL. Geet is so strong! I would have already turned to jelly and fainted if i was in front of him. And if he kept lecturing me, i'd probably just stare at him! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

shabnoorm

shabnoorm

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Yeah it was really a very cute  maneet moment

Post Reply New Post

Go to top