Written Update - 18th May

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

I wrote the whole update and accidentally the window closed...😭😭😭....I am writing again briefly this time....Bear with me.... 😭😭...........BTW, I am doing it for Sumaiya....She has some guests in today....😊

1. Celebrations are on in Khanak's place. Khanak is sad and recollects her moments with Suraj. The women in her household come and put Tikka (jewel) on her parting. They take her to the main hall.

2. Natasha is very happy that her marriage is finally proceeding. She is personally supervising the decorations as she wants to give a personal touch as per Shaan's wish. Khushboo pulls her for Mehendi.

3. All the women in Khanak's household put Haldi on Khanak. Khanak is sad. Pui, Mother and MIL are very happy. Hetal is happy for a different reason. Suraj's sis is sad as she remembers how she had put Mehendi on Khanak's hand during Suraj's wedding.

4. Natasha again starts syupervising the decorations but Shaan's mom and Khushboo tell her to take easy. Natasha tells them that she is enjoying but she is worried that her dad was not informed of this Mehendi function and he would get upset seeing this. Khusboo tells her not to worry about dad and thi is a surprise for him.

5. Everyone starts putting Mehendi on Natasha. She is very happy and tells Khusboo that she feels that Shaan is somewhere close here and he would come to her and say that he has brought Mehendi for his bride. On the other hand, they show that Shaan enters Khanak's house and announces to everyone that he has brought Mehendi. Natasha opens her eyes and looks at her door.ot finding Shaan on the door, she gets tears in her eyes.

6. Shaan explains to Khanak's household that this is the Mehendi that first the Groom puts it on his hand and then the same Mehendi is put on the bride. Suraj's sis comes to take the Mehendi from Shaan when some accidentally spills on his hand (This is obviously a symbolic representation that Shaan would be the would-be groom).

7. Pui tells everyoen that this is a house of wedding and hence everyone should sing, dance and enjoy. She tells Hetal to start dancing. Khanak comes dowstairs with Suraj's sister. Shaan sees her and imagines Natasha instead coming downstaris. He keeps staring at Natasha (Khanak) in awe and then after few minutes when he looks up, he finds Khanak there and he comes out of his dream. Khanak looks at him seriously.

8. Akshay assures a stake holder on phone that the work in Dhulwadi will commence from next week and the stock price would rise back. Once thats done, he would send the complete report next week. He is happy to see the Mehendi celebrations.

9.Now they show a contrast as how the celebrations are ON, in Khanak and Natasha's house, where, one bride is thrilled about her wedding and the other is lost in thought of Suraj. Natasha's mom puts Mehendi on Natasha's hand and Khusboo dances. Natasha joins in and is very happy.  Khanak on the other hand is sad to see the Mehendi on her hand. Both the gals wear their respective Odhanis.

10. Natasha's father comes to Shaan's house to find the Mehendi celebrations on. He is shocked and angry. Khushboo tells him that its a surprise for him and she organized this whole thing. He scolds Khusboo that he doesnt like surprises and everythign should be well planned. He goes to Natasha and tells her to get up. He wants to go back home. Everyone is shocked. Shaan's father (SF) asks Mr.Agrwal, whats the matter. Shaan's mother explains him that this was meant to be a surprise for him and this is just a small function for the kids. Mr.A controls himself and tells her that because he didnt know about this, hence, he reacted like this. He tells them to continue.

11. Khanak is in her Bridal dress. Her mom comes and tells her that its every mom's dream to get her daughter married and fulfill her responsibilities but when Suraj died, she used to complain to god that why did god met such injustice to her daughter but today she is thankful to the same god that she can get her widow daughter married again. Not every mom sees such a day and now god has filled her life with happiness again. She hugs Khanak.

12. Shaan sees Khanak and realizes that today Khanak is so sad and has lot of pain in her eyes. Her life has been shattered and he does not know when she would be able to handle her pain, or whether she would be ever able to handle this pain. He recollects how she was all excited and thrilled the first time he saw her but today she has only sorrow in her eyes.

PRECAP - Sarpanch shouts at Shaan and informs him that Mulji ran away with Shaan's money. Shaan is shocked to know this and wonders why would Mulji do this. Mr.A's secretary informs Mr.A that he has plotted a plan that would never fail. Shaan's family will keep waiting for him but he would never come back.

Phew....Done.......Thx for bearing with me.....Hope u njoy it....Tomorrow is exciting......Dont miss tomorrow, will come with more updates tomorrow.....

Love,
DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
thankss for thee updatee
ahhhh it has happend to me as well sometimes that windows shut donw
thanks a lot for the update
loved today epi a lot....
Thanxxx for the update.I really likeeee today's episode.

fatima
thanks!!!

i wonder what shantu will say to nandini. i feel bad for her cuz she is nice
thanks for filling in for me! and aww sorry to hear that! lol it always happens...annoying!
Thanks for the update!!!...I'm new to this forum but I feel like in the future Natasha will turn evil to get revenge which totally sucks cause shes so nice right now!!!
Originally posted by -bhootni-

thanks for filling in for me! and aww sorry to hear that! lol it always happens...annoying!

I know..and just imagine, I write 75%...write all the boring contrast that they are showing between Khanak's Haldi ceremony and Natasha's Mehendi ceremony....and there, I look at the screen zapped, searching for the screen....where the hell did the screen go????????...s.earch all the windows but naah!! vanished into thin air.....

I literally pulled my hair!!! 😕
awww...that is truly annoying...especially if it is almost done...lol i always control copy it just to make sure!
thanks,i hope Natacha won't turn negative!