Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vijaya_ls

if the cv's of all the serials on air follow this concept that the real life couples have to be
protrayed as reel life couples..phir toh raam hi rakhe indian tv soaps ko ...😆

ridiculous...... these guys are supposed to be professionals,,,, how can their real life influence their reel life.... CVs please do not mix their proffesional life with their personal life... we r not interested....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this way taps is taking revenge on veer...remember that baaho mein chali aao song?
taps used all her ada to entice veer....then veer closed the door of his bedroom....taps began to think veer will sleep with her and all of a sudden veer creeps from behind and pours bucketful of water on her.
that time we clapped our hands for the obvious reason that taps deserved such treatment from veer.
and now taps is doing the same thing....just.wen veer surrendered to tapasya's whims and is about to touch her, she pours a glass of water over him. this time its DISGUSTING....i hv never hated her more before....difficult to believe jogi thakur's daughter can stoop so low.

let me mention here that veer's instant reaction of hurt and shock was awesome...nandish's acting is simply superlative.
ishh thumbnail
that was awesome... when i saw it i cudn't stop myself 4m laughing...that was jst awesme...😃
OnlySarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PiaSengupta2010

CAUSE Nandish-Tapasya are supposed to be couple in real life.So they have to show them together

And thats why he didnt mind how the track was going too. I remember hi mention in an interview if he wanted to change the track the way it was going. He said no..

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it was cheap and disgusting.....

even ekta vamps have their limits they never stoop that low but tapasya has crossed all limits of besharmi......

now i got to know the value of komolika...aparna...mandira...pia...jigayasa...sampada...ayesha....pallavi...trishna at least they are intact with their roots...but tapasya have crossed all limits......

i was like want to puke seriously....it was gross for me.....

veer have loose all respect now in my eyes....he claims he loves ichcha...if he really love ichcha he should ahve tell truth to vansh when he wanted to know it....at least at that time vansh might think carefully and might even sacrifice for his brother's happiness.....today when i saw he let that tapwater touches him i felt like slapping him....on the first touch of her on him...he should give a slap and throw her on the bed and leave the room.....

even veer stoop so low today...there was no difference between veer and tapwater now.....

this kind of disgusting and cheap behaviour is not sacrifice but simply foolish.......

veer is dead for me now....he doesn't exist for me at all.....the veer whom i know will live in my heart...now i never want this veer with ichcha when a devil have polluted a clean hearted man

but off-screen...nandish-rashmi acted really well in the sequence...although rashmi looked tired because ZND but still she brings the right expression on her face.....they both have sizzling and passionate chemistry together...a beautiful chemistry...but poor written characters
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mages

if he really love ichcha he should ahve tell truth to vansh when he wanted to know it....at least at that time vansh might think carefully and might even sacrifice for his brother's happiness.

one thing we must realise that veer did not hv the chance to tell vansh the truth about tapasya. from the day veer learnt that vansh loves ichha, he wanted to tell the truth....remember that one-hour epi wen veer returned home drenched in rain water (my fav epi....nandish was awesome in the entire epi), he begged his mom to tell the truth to vansh but she stopped him from doing so.
and then from the moment vansh has seen the photos of veer-ichha he ceased to trust anyone from veer to ichha to his own parents. only person he was ready to trust was tapasya and of course tapasya will never expose herself.
even now that vansh has accepted ichha after tapasya's "lecture", he still gives dagger looks towards veer which proves he wont believe a single word that will come out of veer's mouth.
so now if veer exposes taps...vansh will again refuse to believe him and all sacrifices of veer will go in vain.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

one thing we must realise that veer did not hv the chance to tell vansh the truth about tapasya. from the day veer learnt that vansh loves ichha, he wanted to tell the truth....remember that one-hour epi wen veer returned home drenched in rain water (my fav epi....nandish was awesome in the entire epi), he begged his mom to tell the truth to vansh but she stopped him from doing so.
and then from the moment vansh has seen the photos of veer-ichha he ceased to trust anyone from veer to ichha to his own parents. only person he was ready to trust was tapasya and of course tapasya will never expose herself.
even now that vansh has accepted ichha after tapasya's "lecture", he still gives dagger looks towards veer which proves he wont believe a single word that will come out of veer's mouth.
so now if veer exposes taps...vansh will again refuse to believe him and all sacrifices of veer will go in vain.

i understand....but then after marriage when vansh only wanted to know the truth...he could have told him....vansh was only intrested in the truth....he should have told him....

vansh distrust factor will continue because he has no confidence in himself....the hardship he went through and his own family shutting him in the room....he can trust noone....his feelings is justified because in real life most addicts behaves just like vansh....my anutie's brother-in-law was a addict too and he too had the same problem...and also i have went to rehab centre for projects with my friends.....so the doctors too told us....its not easy for them to gain strong confidence so easily it can take months and years because the hardship they went through is very painful their whole body aches especially the brain looses its control..... and also they have fear in their hearts that they would loose their loved ones.....in this its ichcha...vansh fears he might loose ichcha because he is a addict and he thinks noone loves a addict...he is hunger for love which he has been yearning it since childhood

as for vansh believing tapwater...well she created a good image in his eyes and also since she is veer's wife...his brother's wife whom he loves alot...he gives immense respect to that devil....once he gets to know the truth he will slaughter tapwater on that very spot......he couldn't trust veer-ichcha because he thinks they both have lied to him....how can he trust....as for tapwater he believes why because she was the main reason why vansh-ichcha got married.....very soon if vansh gets to know the truth....tapwater will be dead
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
harry80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
from the precap ..it's either of the two

1 Tap is taking revenge on veer by throwing water coz he did the same to her ...
2. she is again gonna blame  veer saying that he loves Ichha so much that for her happiness he is even ready to compromise with her and going to have suhagraat...she will make his life hell ...

nutmeg7 thumbnail
whatever the case might be......this is literally cheap.....end this show and stop corrupting ppl...