Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Pain.He was no stranger to Pain.He had felt pain when Tamanna Had left him..he had felt pain when Riddhima accused him of molesting her.He had felt pain when Riddhima had tried to commit suicide on their wedding day.he had felt pain when he had seen Armaan.He had felt pain when he saw Riddhima crying for Armaan.He had felt pain when He sent the divorce papers to Ridhhima.He had felt pain when Armaan gave him the signed divorced papers.He had felt pain when he saw Armaan and Riddhima together in lonavla.But nothing is compared to the pain i felt when Riddhima said she is walking out of my life.It felt like a gazillion needles were piercing his heart. He could'nt believe he was letting go of the only thing that he never thought he'd have to let go of.He could'nt believe he was letting go of the only person he had ever loved

This is what he had wanted.He had wanted Riddhima to get away from him..to despise him.So that she does not feel guilty about leaving Sid.But he had no idea how much the thought of not seeing Riddhima every morning hurt him.Until now.It was almost like there is no reason to wake up.He missed her..he missed her like crazy.But there was nothing he could do about it because if she knew then for me she'll be trapped in marriage with a person she doesn't love.

He wanted Riddhima to go to her true love Armaan(sid winced)..he thought he could handle it But seeing them in Lonavla had almost killed him.He cant stay here in Sanjeevani.He cant.Seeing Armaan and Riddhima together everyday will be pure torture.

With That.Siddhant started packing.Armaan came to Sid's penthouse at the same time.

Armaan-Siddhant What are You doing?

Sid-What is it to you Dr.Armaan?

Armaan-Sid please don't behave like this..Tell me where are you going?

Sid closed his eyes in defeat..he didnt have a reason to hide where he was going as its not like anyone is going to follow him.-I am going away from here..back to where i came from.Houston.

Armaan sighed he just did'nt hav the energy to deal with those two anymore.He knew who could convince Sid to stay.He called her Armaan-Riddhima please come to Sid's penthouse.!

Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must. Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love. And sometimes you let go of what you love because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily ever after

Edited by Pragzie - 02 June 2010 at 6:46am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

hira_87chown001kashevedward420ruba90MuasamSept16thmabelMaha_Sid-dewanisupercool3JATINTHAKKARlovebapu18-jas-...Noorya...mysterieuxaishu_25ShiningStar18-Mayu-norzarLennie-Lostindreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sr os-I miss you!Updated Pg.3!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Loved it, the feelings were soooooo well described.

Also i mostly don't read FF, but as it was really short i had to read it. U've done a grrrrt job, hope to see more such short ff.

Also it was sooo sweet wht u wrote in the end.

AWESUM ClapClapClapClap

Edited by pakindmuziq - 18 May 2010 at 10:57am

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
awwww that almost made me cry

lovely OS Embarrassed

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Pragz!!!! nice post!!

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@pakindmuziq -Thank You so much..! Hug
@supercool3-Thank You so much..! Hug
@aishu_25-Thank You..! Hug
@hewascool90210-thank YOU! Hug

Edited by Pragzie - 18 May 2010 at 11:23am

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Pragati its beautiful.I esp loved the first paragraph it was really well written and described Sid's emotional turmoil very well.Thumbs Up

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ayesha09- Hug ..awww thank you so much..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---

Post Reply New Post

Go to top