Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

I know it may seem like a horrible thing to say but I don't want Geet's baby to be born. I was actually really disappointed when the news came about that Geet will be pregnant. Now I hope that the baby will die somehow-either through abortion or some kind of accident. I'm only suggesting this because it's a fictional story-I wouldn't wish this on anyone in real life.

Reasons why I think Geet's baby should die before birth:

-It's too early for Geet to play a mummy role- I want her to stand up on her own two feets first

-Geet will turn into 'kya khena' (a movie with preity zinta and Saif-ali Kahn) where it would be pregnant Geet against society.

-Death of a baby could help develop Geet's character-make her stronger than ever before and more desperate to find Dev for revenge.

-I am tired of family pin-pointing blames at Geet and if Geet has a baby than her family will act crazier than before. With a baby Geet is likelt to be a little dependent on her family whilst I want her to completely reform her status in her household.

-I want Geet to put Dev in her past but with Dev's baby around she will be constantly reminded of Dev's betrayal. I want her to detach herself completely from Dev's memories so that she can move on to Maan-in the future.

I understand that if Geet does have a baby it will make the story interesting as we as viewers will keep on wandering and guessing who she will end up with. If she has a baby there will be a chance of her getting back with Dev who can turn into a good being, divorce his wife and fall in love with Geet because of the baby. Frankly, I think Geet having a baby will spoil the storyline. What do you guys think? Should Geet's baby be born or not? What are your reasons for your decision?Smile

Edited by perfectdreams - 18 May 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chown001edward420hirajcelestaeiceprincess101perfectprincess-Wanderer-rusha4003anna44-SanzAngel-*Dakoo_Minzy*Chandani_CSofnaKhushboo_AN..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baby- Die or Live?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iceprincess101

Goldie

iceprincess101

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i agree with every point u made......i think if she losses her baby then she could become more stronger and she still has to fall for maan which would better if she didn't have the baby...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectprincessChandani_C

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I think the baby should be born...why should Geet get Dev's anger and revenge out on the innocent child who is totally unaware of the situation? Just because this is Dev's baby doesn't mean the baby will turn out to be like his/her sick father. It is Geet's baby just as much as it is Dev's. This baby will definitely give Geet the motivation to fight against Dev and his family and she will spread the message to females who have endured this or are on the outset of going through it. Just think about how this baby will become a big support for her since her family is not even the slightest bit by her side to avenge Dev. She will become a stronger role model for women out there in India.

I'm not advocating pro-life or pro-choice here, but if it's Geet's decision then we should leave it up to that. There are thousands of girls who end up getting pregnant even at an age younger than 18. However, they end up being more responsible and mature after giving birth. The same will happen with Geet, she will become a strong woman, mentally and physically, as she gives birth to her baby.    

Edited by pakirani - 18 May 2010 at 3:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.celestaerusha4003stephhh-Suneshine-SofnaKhushboo_AN..RamKiJanaki..

-SanzAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-SanzAngel-

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hi dear .... mmmm i agree with uSmile ...... geet's baby should die before birthConfused ......
- sana -

surfgal

surfgal

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

the show will get crazy if there is a baby and utterly predicatable and boring to say in the least

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajperfectprincess

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
NO WAY this is totaly wrong
i know she shouldn't get a baby from that devil but we have no right to kill someone...i'm totaly against abortion..why should the baby pay the thing her/his father did?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pakirani_SuMmEr_LoVe_stephhhSofna

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I want the baby to live by all means so that he or she can become Maan little darling in futureDay Dreaming

I also want Devji to come back and see what he could have with Geet but lose out because of his own stupidity and greedy for money.

but the will be an amazing thing for me and a slap for him is him hearing his son or daughter calling Maan papa.....oh I wanna see the pain he gave to Geet when he left her all alone at the airport.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeSofnaKhushboo_AN

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I do agree that the baby should not suffer because of Dev''s actions
I just think that a baby too soon might ruin the story line
but do agree with all your comments

Edited by perfectdreams - 18 May 2010 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X