*Vicky Creations*#1(Requests/Ringer/Nikita pg 145) (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the update 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavaanisoundsofcedar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Vicky Creations*#1(Requests/Ringer/Nikita pg 145) (Page 145)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi diii, hope u will update soon !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavaani

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
"Tu meri haipepsi cola...main tera hoon coca cola!"
The above line applies to all of you who take time outta your busy (ROFL) schedules to come here and take part in stalking me...I <3 you! *seriously*

Major points to whoever gets the film which the line is from btw...it's one of my many favourites! LOL

A big maafi to you if I haven't finished your request yet...it is coming! I have a bimaari that I can't PS unless I'm feeling inspired otherwise everything just comes out like *!%$ Big smile

Since it's nearly minus bajillion degrees here, my hands are turning blue from the cold, I shall ramble no longer (",)

InfiniteEnigma

oishi_ksg (dude tune kahaan se yeh caps liye? I hate the way this came out 'cause the caps were sooo LQ)

-Mausam-

Ringer -I'm super obsessed with this show!

Nikita - I just starting watching this since I found out Lyndsey & Thad were in it together after such a long time (they're like my gora KaJen ok lol)

thankyou and goodnight! Oh and double thanks to the newbies, it's a pleasure to meet you! <3

Request List
 1. -Sary-
 2. JanakiRaghunath
 3.  lola610
 4. -RamSitaKiDasi-
 5. AishuJSKfan
 6.  -Dharu-
 7. -Rummy-
 8. -Farzana-
 9. InfiniteEnigma.
10. oishi_ksg
11. -Mausam-
12.  Ankita.M
13. Samiyah258
14. 26javey26

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.-.nandini.-awarapan.bairiyaa.isskq-Aysha-KaJen.xoxoRimsie.Samiyah25826javeyMeehak.beintehaa..BezubaanPari.serendipity.AS..-Fatima-Mehak_Luvs_Rani..RamKiJanaki..Sunshine Girl_Oishi_soundsofcedarsjainnadaanmasakalli

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
VICKY SONI THE KUDI, YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! HOLY SHIT YAAR.

I'm extremely touched right now. The sigg cam out incredibly stunning, and I don't even know if you know it, but it's my baby right now. I don't know what to do; cry with happiness or run around in random shops showing off my sigg. WHICH ONE DO I DO?! If you haven't noticed, those gifs (source:tumblr) depict my feelings right now when I saw the sigg. UFF KHUDA YOU KILL ME WITH THY TALENT. I love my request so much. Excuse me for my conceitedness, but my sigg is the best out of the batch. JUST SAYIN'. We all know how flawless you are, but you've proven it to me once again. Can you please just step back, and bow down for a round of applause? I sure as hell am smiling like a fool right now. You fking deserve an award for excellence.

The sigg is absolutely positively brilliant. Starting from the blending; it is PERFECT. I love how well you've done it, and how you integrated the cap of the girls and him dancing, into the puppy scene. That is pure love. I also really love how well you placed the caps. NOW THAT IS AMAZING FK WOMAN. I LOVE it so much, I'm drooling so much right now jksanfkajfnka I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU D: GAAAH. It's absolutely perfect. I love it. AND ALSO, the cap of Dia in traditional wear, and Zayed as well, I LOVE how you placed it in the middle-ish. Those are all my favourite moments of the film, and you portrayed them so excellently, I'm in awe right now. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 I love it. The colouring of the sigg is G O R  G E O U S. You could not have done a better job! The pop-colour works so brilliantly, and it came out so flawlessly! I admire the way the sigg looks so POLISHED and so elegant! It's absolutely gorgeous. It doesn't look too busy or anything. It's perfectly classy and pristine, and I can't get over it. I also love how and where you placed the caption! <3 That's absolutely perfect. I don't know what I'm even saying anymore since I'm repeating myself sooo much, but omg I love you! <3 It's perfect. PERFECT. YOU ARE PERFECT. YOUR WORK IS PERFECT! D: Give me some air to breathe, will you? You've left me breathless, m'love! AND THE ICONS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS IN THE WORLD D: GOSSSH.

I love you so much. Oh god. I hope you know that. I really do. I love my sigg. Idk what else to say. Everything else also looks super cute and pretty, but mine looks the best 'cause your work is so beautifully presented. GOSH you steal my heart. Thank you so much for it! The movie is such an inspiration, and such a love to me; you made it all the more beautiful for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SIGG WOMAN D: Thank youuu! I shan't get tired of repeating my ghissa pita lines, EVER. I LOVE YOU.

Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 11 November 2011 at 6:05pm

Bhavaani

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Vicky Vicky Your So Fine Your So Fine You Blow My Mind Hey Vicky! Hey VIcky! LMFAO =P Idk why that came out Stern Smile Anywho I Love ur update as usual! and all the req's are brilliant!! keep it up babe! luv ya!! and Phatty's req is amazing!!

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 November 2011 at 11:47am

Bhavaani

soundsofcedar

IF-Addictz

soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
How I wish I had more requests pending Day Dreaming LOL I will be back if I don't just know I love you like I love erm erm erm like I LOVE FRIENDS :D (That's saying something :P) Muaah!

Bhavaani

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
ravishing update!

Bhavaani

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05