*Vicky Creations*#1(Requests/Ringer/Nikita pg 145) (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
OK CAN I BE..totally honest and say i've been meaning to comment here like FOREVER, since the day i saw your work and that was ages ago and yeah basically i never got around to it Ermm but since i am kinda velli and i saw this on the front page of A/S i thought i should comment :)

i LOVE the fact that your stuff ALWAYS turns out beautifully, no matter what caps/colouring/textures WHATEVER you use. im so damn jealous, haha. j/k no but honestly, those reqs..i could seriously chori-ofy all of them right now :|

http://i.imgur.com/UFVqs.png
the colouring on that is stunning. i could stare at it for eternity Day Dreaming i'd have gone for a longer comment but exams are coming and i didn't think you wanted to know that so i'll shut it. but just so that you know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK!! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavaani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Vicky Creations*#1(Requests/Ringer/Nikita pg 145) (Page 143)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Haye Oyeee the tvd sig made my day ..awsmlicous wonderful work g !!! XCELLENT !!!

Bhavaani

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

omg diii !! my request is done!Shocked really i was not expecting this, hayyeee i luv it so much!Day Dreaming wow diii, coloring of the avis and cg are soo pretty and magical, that scene really looks like a fairytale from a disney movie !!TongueLOL omg !! i can't stop staring at my request, it is so gorgeous and i luv it more than anything !! definitely going to use them for a long time diii, thanx a lot for making them so beautifully!Hug  sighhh, im just lost in my own world right now !!! so so so so sooo happpiieee !!!!

Aww I'm so glad that you like it! I wasn't sure I did the scene justice, because it's such a sweet scene Embarrassed The caps you posted were great quality by the way, thanks so much! <3

u definitely did do justice to the scene dii, i can't imagine it being any more divine or magical !!Hug seriusly im going to have a hard time getting rid of my request, so i can guarantee that ill be using for a very long time!Big smile

np diii, i hope u will keep visiting the pic gallery and make more mythos cgs, especially from ASR !!Embarrassed i try to post good quality pics as much as possible !!LOL

Bhavaani

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
fab mytho ones...i like the desaturated coloring with pink standing out!!!!!vamp diaries one is fab...i love hte coloring...ranbit nad nargis one is marvelous...and the faru's req is too cute...lovely job on it!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beintehaa...RamKiJanaki..

~*Ani*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Ani*~

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
wow! Very rarely do I find sigs or avis which make me literally say wow! Just saw one of your avi's being used by another member and they are amazing... keep it up! You're doing a great job! I wish I could find the page where you have posted the Krishna avs...they look so so good!!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Vicky,

Here are my suggestions from RSR and RSK hun...since you did the ASR Pushp Vatika sig so well, I'm giving you Pushp Vatika scenes from RSR and RSK as well, so that when they're done, I can use all three at once.Tongue

I couldn't decide what pics to give you, so you can choose how many and whichever ones you want from the variety below.Wink

Suggestion #1

Text:

Premi Ksheer Sagar Ki Vaatika Mein Aaj Mile
Drishti Ek Doosre Ko Reh Gayi Nihaarti

Suggestion #2

Text:

Prem Dagar Se, Nav Parichay Hai
Jaane Kya Ho, Har Pal Bhay Hai!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot in advance, hun! If you make these sigs before you plan to update, plzzz post them in the mytho gall so that I don't have to wait too long.TongueLOL Yeah yeah, I'm really impatient, but you have no idea how eagerly I'm waiting for these!

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Such amazing and gorgeous stuff :| how do you do it ? LOVELY work, loved the requests, and especially the TVD stuff :| 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top