VeeYa SuhaagRaat Fiasco News:SBB - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@Divya:She is now the main lead..Colors already made her goddess laksmi in that mothers day spl show..so how can Goddess b ever exposed😉😆...Its Ichha who is a side kick now...

Anyways for more torture here is the super video...VeeYa part starts after 3:30 minutes in the following video
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=176872

Watch it everyone with heavy heart😭 ..I want feedbacks😆
behno yeh sab kya ho raha ha???mujha kuch dikhai nahi de raha... but can someone plss tell me that tapu's plan will be successful or not?
Originally posted by shonuu

behno yeh sab kya ho raha ha???mujha kuch dikhai nahi de raha... but can someone plss tell me that tapu's plan will be successful or not?
😆😆Aap hee ki kami thi Sonuujee😆..see the video..your feedback is necessary😆

Tappu's plan is partially successful..she din't rape Veer but almost kissed and hugged him everywhere which is more or less a rape only😆..and then in the end with her dialogue she might just manage to get Veer's sympathy
Originally posted by jyoti06

Salaam Namaste everyone..I m back with my SBB Update😃,...

Before I start today's News..a serious warning for everyone..Tap Haters plsss make sure u all hv booked an ICU in advance before reading this update or watching the video😊..I m reporting from ICU only😉😆

So today on SBB they showed the shooting of VeeYa's first Suhaagraat😊...Tapwater is dressed as a bride and Veer still wearing the same blue shirt...this time the background song is "Bahon ke darmiyan..do pyaar mil rahein hai" from the film Khamoshi😆..now I m not sure if this song is given by Saas-bahu-betiyaan people or its the song which will b used in this scene..mayb we will find out when the episode airs😉😆

Ok so the song is playing and Tapasya is acting like a complete gluestick falling all over Veer's body..she is making Veer touch her waist..she is almost kissing him..her lips even touch Veer's lips once..then she pushes Veer on the bed and jumps over him🤣...all this while Veer is acting like the grt statue of liberty ..he is doing whatever Tapwater wants him to do..In fact in few scenes it look as if he too is getting mesmerised but trying to control then🤢...

If anyone is alive still then follow me further😆😆😆

Then Nandish and Rashmi interview is shown where only Rash talks and Nand is sitting with his head down as if he is scared of getting eggs and tomatoes from his fans on FB now😉😆

So in the interview./.Rashmi tells that Tapasya genuinely loves her husband and wants to get genuine love from him now..there is no planning or plotting involved here..and also she knows that this will happen because Veer can never look at Ichha sinse she is Vansh's wife😉..Nandish is just nodding his head like a robot which is programmed by Tapwater today😆😆

Then they again show the shoot where Robot Veer is on the bed and Tapasya is lying close to his body almost trying to kiss his chest when Veer gets up looking uncomfortable ..but Tapasya again manages to control Robot Veer😆..

Then the good news is that the rape doesn't happen😃..but bad news is that Tapasya manages to gain some sympathy from Veer in the end with her dialogue

Follow me to know why and how😆

Veer is mentally prepared to submit himself to Tapwater but this time its Tapwater who pushes Veer away from her and then tells him that "Tapasya is not so cheap to get love from a dead man like him..she wants his true love but not in this forced manner when he is almost dead in the bed"...Tapwater is in crying mode now while giving this dialogue and this makes Veer think😲..his expressions suggest that mayb he is feeling for Tapasya's words as he is giving a "sorry" look😕😕😕

Session ends😆..I hope everyone will hv a happy stay at the ICU after reading this news😃

jyoti ji u have made me cry with happiness...I am soooooo happy to know this! Now I dont have to hate her!!! I am soooo relieved!!! i dont have to hate her now *really really relieved!!!!"
I was hoping for JUST THIS!!! In fact this is how I wished it would go...!!!!!

I AM SOOOO SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!
Where is SRK ji. This is best possible case for her Veerya. In morning she posted in one of the threads that she is in shock and not able to type 😆

SRK JI WHERE R U (sorry 4 shouting 😆😆😆)
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago

😆😆Aap hee ki kami thi Sonuujee😆..see the video..your feedback is necessary😆

Tappu's plan is partially successful..she din't rape Veer but almost kissed and hugged him everywhere which is more or less a rape only😆..and then in the end with her dialogue she might just manage to get Veer's sympathy

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiii.... aisa nahi hoskta.....

well if she is going to win his heart then its more dangerous than rape.... and if i m not wrong ,,they cant show anything more than hugging and kissing after all its tv....and tapu is following bollywood movies now.... remember in  "dil" amir khan kidnaps madhuri dixit and attempts rape but in the end says,,he cant stoop so low to rape a women etc etc... and with that she fallen in love with him...so tapu will spare him jao maaf kiya,,and then veer will be thankful to her  and  plss jyoti dont ask me to watch that horror aaj toh main pakka mar jaon gi....

@Divya:She is now the main lead..Colors already made her goddess laksmi in that mothers day spl show..so how can Goddess b ever exposed😉😆...Its Ichha who is a side kick now...

Anyways for more torture here is the super video...VeeYa part starts after 3:30 minutes in the following video

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=176872

Watch it everyone with heavy heart😭..I want feedbacks😆

Ohh Jyoti U are so rude U want me to watch that 😭 I can't take that we can anyways give the f/b w/o watching it also 😉 Plzz ppl don't watch 2day's epi I sincerely hope the TRPs fall down
@srk:why are U so happy yaar She almost did everything it seems out of force And then told that crap dialogue why so happy for that
hats off first of all for ur patience to sit thru the fiasco & then to b able to put it down in words....

It seems to b really a sick mind that makes the story progress in this wierd way making a heroine out of the vamp......i dont feel like watching this episode today....
I have a feeling they wanted to put a seductive number to increase trp, so the entire fiasco.......

Creatives ...where is ur creativity ? is it also dead like  u kno what..??? why r ur sympathies with the wrong character ????

veer jaago.... enough of taking crap from taps & dont fall for her sob dialogues....... wake up and give her back a dose of her own medicine.....
Originally posted by shonuu

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiii.... aisa nahi hoskta.....

well if she is going to win his heart then its more dangerous than rape.... and if i m not wrong ,,they cant show anything more than hugging and kissing after all its tv....and tapu is following bollywood movies now.... remember in  "dil" amir khan kidnaps madhuri dixit and attempts rape but in the end says,,he cant stoop so low to rape a women etc etc... and with that she fallen in love with him...so tapu will spare him jao maaf kiya,,and then veer will be thankful to her  and  plss jyoti dont ask me to watch that horror aaj toh main pakka mar jaon gi....
Sonuu I know u can do it..u r strong....😆😆😆..arre I want to know your reaction after watching this segment..especially see Nandish's expressions while giving the interview..he was looking so embarassed😆Ouch..he knows very well that FB par fans will do his dhulaai now😆😆

Arre in Dil..Aamir did it to teach Madhuri a lesson for her mistake👏..here its role reversal..the one who commits crime is only teaching a lesson to the innocent dead soul😕😆..Ghor Kalyug u see😆

I m not sure if she manages to gain sympathy or not but when Tappu is shouting and crying ...Veer is walking towards her😕😲😕😲

But still Rashi that Digvijay is a very cunning man the way he killed Amoli's hubby...but at least there the evil gets punishment and he is behind bars now😃

over here the evil is getting sympathy from the hero😆😆..wait is Veer really a hero now ??🤔😆

hahaha u bet jyoti..im tellin u even ekta shows have a certain limit n end to negativity...but int his show the word negativity is  very positive for tap!!!lol

veer =hero=zero :D