18/5- Armaan's Letter to Sid-Riddz

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I don't think i have felt more helpless in life than I am feeling today. I don't think i have felt more unreasonably guilty than I am feeling right now. When I look at both of you , I feel as if some wound is being ripped open inside me. When i look at you, Sid , I see a man who permanently burns in a personal purgatory -  a man who madly loves his wife and wants to spends his life with her - but he stops his heart because of his own assumptions , his own fears which have no foundation. And then , I look at you Riddhima - I see a mature , married woman who has come to love her husband , who has healed all her wounds in the hopes of a beautiful future with him - a wife who holds her marriage and her husband the most precious and cries rivers all alone , fearing that he will slip out of her fingers of she doesn't hold on to him strong enough.

Did I really come in between the both of you? No. I did not. Everything is between the two of you and I wish you both did not use  me as an excuse to fight and hurt each-other. It is suicidal and I refuse to be a part or a cause of sinking a well-floating boat that you both are hell-bent on drowning.

It is strange , it is ironic that I am the only one who knows how you both feel about each-other. Sid , you think that Riddz doesn't love you . Riddhima , you feel that Sid doesn't want you. Then , who is that man who told me in total emotional breakdown that he loves his wife? Who was that shattered woman whose tears don't stop at the very thought of her husband not wanting and loving her? YOU..... that's both of you.

I don't know why I am in the middle of all this - maybe because of the bond that i have with you, Riddhima , maybe because I know that the man you have married loves you with his life, maybe because I have ended up having a soft corner for Sid and I really would like to see you both happy together so that this emotional weight goes off my shoulders. I cannot undo what has happened - the past is long gone but i can rectify the present..... because it's only me who sees the truth , not both of you , not at all.

You both are about 'HOPE' and you may shut the doors of your heart, Sid ..... you may hesitate to open the doors of your heart , Riddhima. But I am going to throw those doors open and neither of you can stop me.

And , as I have said time and again. I REFUSE to feel guilty. I am not an issue between the two of you and soon , I will make that clear to both of  you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..very well written..!!luv the letter..!!i luv ur posts..! πŸ€—
I really hope that they both confess their feeling to each other.or as in the letter Armaan confesses their feeling for each other..!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..very well written..!!luv the letter..!!i luv ur posts..! πŸ€—
I really hope that they both confess their feeling to each other.or as in the letter Armaan confesses their feeling for each other..!

Looking at the dimaagi-haalat of SR , ye kaam bhi Armaan ko hi karna padega. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely Post, Poco...

Armaan shud bang the heads of Sid and Ridz, hopefully he will be the one to show them the light at the end of the dark tunnel!

shamil thumbnail
Poco, u have written beautifully-let me add as alwaysπŸ‘
my heart really went out to armaan when at the end of the song sequence he quietly moved aside with that expression on his face *sigh* why cant every one be happy yaarπŸ˜”lets hope the cvs bring someone who will love armaan the way he loved ridzy
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Looking at the dimaagi-haalat of SR , ye kaam bhi Armaan ko hi karna padega. πŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.omg..! 😲 ..what a romantic confession...!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Lovely Post, Poco...

Armaan shud bang the heads of Sid and Ridz, hopefully he will be the one to show them the light at the end of the dark tunnel!

Agreed,Leah. Right now, it's just Armaan who has a clear picture of how SR feel about each-other. Sid's feelings , Riddz ' feelings .... only he knows them and more than Shanky, it's Armaan who knows that why the SR marriage should not break. For now, Armaan is the only hope for SR, especially Sid who is shutting down his heart.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Poco, u have written beautifully-let me add as alwaysπŸ‘

my heart really went out to armaan when at the end of the song sequence he quietly moved aside with that expression on his face *sigh* why cant every one be happy yaarπŸ˜”lets hope the cvs bring someone who will love armaan the way he loved ridzy

Shammzie , i am going to sue you soon. Your posts have caused cracks in my stomach and liver. I may never recover , Doctors have said.😭😭😭😭😭😭

As for Armaan, I think Shanky had the right idea - it is only once SR are settled and happy that Armaan will be able to get control of his own life and give his future a chance. That is how the creatives should go. If Armaan has another love , it has to be one GREAT love.
😳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Did I miss your posts Poco???? Truely , loved reading it once again..
I just want Sr to accept each other and move 4warrd , also A does not deserve this pain that these both are causing him.
Mr and mrs Modi please CONFESS and end this misery.........
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post Nitz
Armaan will move ahead and SR will also more in their lives  and we will get some beautiful moments I hope !