Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Nickita , you are an expert on manav but I think this is where you are totlaly wrong about him  for the first time .
he will be absolutely fine . Infact he will be very happy .You need not worry about him that much . the Manav in the show is not the Manav in your fictions ...
he cares for Archana but doesn't love her that much .he is extremely concerned and commited to give Shravani and her baby a good home , a nice life and he will do everything in his power to make this happen .Shravani's happiness is his happiness now .

Okay I did not want to write this Di, but you  have not left me with any other option.

If having sex daily with Shravani to keep her happy  without any will is considered happiness, then yes, Manav will be very happy (note: prostitutes have sex without will or love too. Are they happy???)

Doing things forcibly under the guise of happiness is the worst punishment for any person. And I don't care if I'm wrong, but this is what I feel. You cannot be happy in a compro relationship when you clearly love someone else.

And as I have said before also Di, don't compare this Manav from Manav of my FF. You will always be disappointed.
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To be honest i  have 0 interst in show.. I dont know what has happened since last week.. its just through ur comments i make out what happened today..

And if divorce happens, then it will be completely over for me although i still believe that divorce wont happen...
-ALI- thumbnail
Love is beyond all that sex... Sharir haasil kiya ja sakta hai, pyaar nahin...
gaurimisha thumbnail
Manav will have his own kids with shravani...then he'll be happy as a father...taking care of his n sachin's child...he'll be happy with the kids...maynt be with shravani...doesnt matter
-ALI- thumbnail
Manav will never  get physical with shravani.. Thats for sure... He has never ever thought of her like that... its most outrageous thing to imagine...
-ALI- thumbnail
Manav will always have archana in his minds and the guilt of losing her... and then to keep seeing reason behind all this shravani daily will literally kill him from inside day by day..

Archana will have tough one month but then she will move on wishing manav good luckm in his life...
gaurimisha thumbnail
Sorry Ali,I was of this opinion till yday....now I think ,if he gets married to her,he'll do it out of his zimmedari n also not to hurt her feelings...u see all he does is to listen to Archu's advice....so he'll do it...whether he's happy doing it or not doesnt matter now. Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
Archana will have a tough month.

Manav will have a tough year till he gets his kids with choo....

Then both will be happy n I'll be mad at ekta for having ruined my fav couple.
-ALI- thumbnail
It will not be like that.. there will be lots of cobwebs of thoughts arounf him...

Had i done wrong with archana?? I should have refused the divorce?? What will happen to her?? If anytghing hapens to her then i will never forget myself?? What if we were together? all these thoughts and to see shravani will kil him....
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay people I'll tell you something.

Suppose your best friend or someone close to you gives you a dress that you don't like. You absolutely hate it, but still you wear it to keep the other person happy. Then how will you feel each time someone says 'You're looking so nice in this dress!'

I'll tell what I'll feel like doing. I'll feel like shouting- "BUT I HATE THIS DRESS! AND I FEEL AWFUL THAT I HAVE TO PRETEND AS IF I LOVE IT FOR YOUR HAPPINESS."

This is going to be Manav's condition after marriage. As you all said, he will be trying to keep Shravani happy- forced sex, spending money and all, everyone will say they look so happy together- and Manav will think- if only you know what a mechanical life I'm living and can't do anything for my happiness.

If the manchoo marriage indeed happens- then the only thing I want for Manav is to bond with the baby, so there will be at least something in his life which will give him unselfish love and he will have  a reason to be a little happy. Rest I don't think he will be happy with Shravani. She is just not his type. Might land up in depression.