Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desichicka35

desichicka35

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
So I know Im probably not supposed to be making a topic like this, but I've been a fan of Karan frm Beytaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai and a fan of Kritika from Pyaar Ka Bandhan and both those shows ended..

I saw their jodi around India-Forums and just by looking at pictures I can tell they got some chemistry

I'd like to know how good of a show this is and if anyone can give me a good summary of it so far?

thank you.

Edited by desichicka35 - 17 May 2010 at 5:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarab123-stuti-PraniiAnchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need a Summary" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-stuti-

Goldie

-stuti-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
hey u r just at the right place becuz here is where both Karan and Kritika belong. Kitani Mohabbat Hai was their first TV show which made them and their onscreen pair popular and they felll in love in real life too and r the hottest onscreen and offscreen couple!! You can Watch the love birds on Zara Nachke Dikha!!
Unfortunately the show has ended last year in September...but the good news is due to public demand a second season is coming back on Imagine very soon!! I can tell u in short what it was about..u can watch the repeats on imagine at 5 pm monday to Thursday. The story is about Arjun Punj, a rich and arrogant buisinessman whose life changed when he fell in love with middle class girl Arohi Sharma whose only dream was to become a singer. And how they were separated due to mere misunderstandings and Arjun left all luxuries of life to help Arohi become a singer without her knowledge!! The most intense love story I have ever watched..U'll surely like it!
Smile

Edited by -stuti- - 18 May 2010 at 12:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarab123Anchi.KMH_ArjuhiPraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz_Divya_

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Welcome To This Forum!!

I agree with Stuti this is the right place to be..
Well Arjun And Arohi A Love Story That Is Always In Our Hearts..
Thats alot to say!!
So why not watch it..
Cuz ull feel more interested in watching them!!!!!
Then reading the summary!!
But as far as i know nerver saw u here so heres a good news for you..
Karan and Kritika Are Real Life Couple!!!!
I know u probably fell of the chair but being there true fan maks me proud and its a really good newz.!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.shibz_Divya_

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

agree with Stuti and Zaneb...great answers

welcome to this forum
and yupp u have to watch KMH to see the passion and sizzling chemistry between arjuhi and karanika...this soap is the best one i have ever watched...you will get goosepumps wen u watch arjuhi scenes...Day Dreaming
we r just hoping that the sequel comes soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.shibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hi  ur welcum here
Stuti Zaneb Anjali hav narrated it 2 uClap
KMH is d best serial eva trueSmilen u shud wtch it....ul deffi lyk it........n KMHIANS r also verry gud coz f dem vr havin SEASON 2.......Clap
KARANIKA ARJUHI r d best couple ever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
hi desichicka35.. hey the sho has ended las Sep...n supposed2 make a cum bac soon.. but nt sure if its a sequel o the jodi on the same serial..nw thats coz of thie potential as a coupl on-screen...so they share nt sum chemistry...but loads...its unique...not the usual chemistry found in other jodis...they are diff...simpl..subtl n magical..

u can read the synopsis of teh sho here in the forum...but if i hav2 tell the story line in brief den...its basically a journey of a Rich,young business tycoon to a prisoner while a simpl sweet gal to a rich n famous..
Arjun is a cool Casanova hu hates women (coz his Mom left him in his childhood n is brought up by his Dad alone) but ends up fallin for one..while Arohi is an aspirin singer..In a point of life..Arjun becums the reason for a disaster in Arohi' life n wen he realizes it...his passion seems no bounds wen he goes out of the way to help her achiev her goal..A man hu cud neva giv up the luxuries of life starts livin without 'em only wit a soul aim of nurturing Arohi's dreams but lives like a simpl man in the big city without giving away his identity..but wen Arohi reaches to the top...he is not wit her..She is no more the old Arohi(she wud've become a vamp)...she is sad inspite of achievin her goal..
here is the link to the KMH ballad that depicts the whole luv saga...du hav a luk..u can understand beta..n belo are the words..

ballad depicting a heart warming saga of love
dekhte uss pari ko... dharka deewane ka dil, uske bin ek pal bhi... rehpana tha mushkil.. usne na jaana junoon ka asar,deewangi bangayi kab zeher,haadsa uski haathon yun hogaya..pari ke jahaan ko shiyan kar gaya... aage suno ab kahani... deewane ne ab ye tthaani.. karega wo roshan pari ka jahaan, karna pade chahe khudko fanah. kaanton pe chalke haan sholon me jalke degaya wo pari ko naya aasman..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi._Divya_

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Kudos 2 Shibz..............lovely yaar..............ClapClapClapClapClapClap
n I  luv dis song........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz