Track keeps changing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so how come nothing ever happens on pratigya like they say it's going to happen? First the rape by krishna, then kriya love track, and then angad raping pratigya, komal and adarsh love track, and now the slap and prats leaving. I don't think there willbe a slap since saxena family left home
already. I'm guessing that was just for fun. Becuz in the sbs promo it shows everyone at krishna's house and that's when Krishna slaps prats. Well it seems like the cvs change their storylines quick because they don't want to loose their viewers. But if cvs wants our main feedback, then they have to keep kriya side by side. We want to see kriya work on thier relationship not tear it apart!Edited by arjunpunj_sexy - 13 years ago
rubbish track, they totally need to sort themselves out, it's so inconsistent and the story is hardly going anywhere.

gundardi, pregancy, rape, pregnancy ek had hai yaar... no point in a useless story... i hope they can sort their track out.
m getting irritated wid d recent track, i used to watch n episode 4 to 5 times or even more but recently dont even feel to watch, all sorts of nonsense like rape nd all gonna hapn, krishna doin it to prats is not gud even thugh acceptable upto sm extent bt dis shakti track is totally rubbish nd attrocious like can these ppl do anything for d sake of trp bt i wud better stop watching it, they must realise it dat it is a family show, even kids tend to watch it😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by jasmine619

m getting irritated wid d recent track, i used to watch n episode 4 to 5 times or even more but recently dont even feel to watch, all sorts of nonsense like rape nd all gonna hapn, krishna doin it to prats is not gud even thugh acceptable upto sm extent bt dis shakti track is totally rubbish nd attrocious like can these ppl do anything for d sake of trp bt i wud better stop watching it, they must realise it dat it is a family show, even kids tend to watch it😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
agree wid u but regarding its a family show and kids tend to watch it then, its parents duty to stop the kids from watching it, Its a family show but it doesn't mean its compulsory that every person whether kid or anyone shud watch it. ryt?? But anyhow this track is then also very annoying and irritating not coz of kids but the fact is that they play many trakcs together and make us confused. whatever but this rape track is really annoying. Annoying coz i wanna see love b/w kriya not this rape and all! arggghhhhhhhAngry
I just cant get one thing....When pratigya started they promoted it like a headstrong outspoken girl fighting for her and other women rights........but since the inception of the show,Pratigya is shown to be shy,dim witted and above all,looks like she is always under control of the Thakurs...come on..If she wud be that strong she doent have to hide the lie...she cn oppose Krishna na...seriously hate the charachter(Guys im not bashing Pooja,I 'm bashing the charachter of pratigya).😑..I just watch the show for Krishna's desi andaaz and language and Sajjan Singh's antics...Love SS...he is one of the only two charachters I love in STAR Plus
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

I just cant get one thing....When pratigya started they promoted it like a headstrong outspoken girl fighting for her and other women rights........but since the inception of the show,Pratigya is shown to be shy,dim witted and above all,looks like she is always under control of the Thakurs...come on..If she wud be that strong she doent have to hide the lie...she cn oppose Krishna na...seriously hate the charachter(Guys im not bashing Pooja,I 'm bashing the charachter of pratigya).😑..I just watch the show for Krishna's desi andaaz and language and Sajjan Singh's antics...Love SS...he is one of the only two charachters I love in STAR Plus
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i totally agree wid u!! u r absolutely rytπŸ‘πŸΌ
The Show IS Starting to Get to Negitive and it's getting harder and harder to watch but ill stay positive but this show is starting to give many people a message of no hope but they say stay strong through the strom and the sun will rise