What's Your Favorite Agatha Christie Book?

Posted: 13 years ago

I only needed to read one book of Her Majesty, Queen of Crime, to find my true Love. Her Novels.

That book would be Endless Night. Her Ideas, And more importantly, Her Characters, Are so very Gothic. My Favorite.. Sanatonix

And Lately, I'm reading Her Majesty's Destination Unknown (AKA So Many Steps To Death.) Lookin' Gothic. Yay!

And Yes I do call her Queen. & I do say Gothic.. A lot. (What! I happn to like Gothic.)

Her Book are A.M.A.Z.I.N. As in.

A Mazing Awe-inspiring Zip-coded Icy Novels. ( RHQ's (Random Hala Questions): Why Did I leave out the G?)

My Favorite, Would be the one I read.
Staring on my Recomandation List. and Second on my Favorite List (Second only to 'If I Should Speak')

Would be, As I mentioned Earlier, Endless Night.

Since I didn't read many Agatha C. Books, I'll tell how I distinguished it enough, for it to become the second on my All Time Favorite Book List. And the Best On my Mystery List.

It was Very Gothic (*Which wasn't common for me before.) And Sanatonix was An amazing Character.

You didn't Open this If you hate or love Agatha C. If you love her then Answer that question. And If you hate Her. Then State your opinions. I like different Opinions.

And If Your Curious.. Then Your Invited to Read.

Shrewdly (As Nobody Sincere over here) Hala.
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd :)

More than her novels I love most of Agatha Christie's dramas;I've read & re-read most of them๐Ÿ˜‰ My all time favorite is "Witness for the Prosecution" which is the very first of her writings that I read & which I found to be absolutely brilliant!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Some of my other favorite Agatha Christie Dramas are:

1.) Go Back for Murder๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

2.) Appointment with Death๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

3.) The Hollow

4.) Towards Zero

Some Agatha ChristieNovels that I enjoyed are:

1.) Hercule Poirot's Christmas

2.) The Murder of Roger Ackroyd๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

3.) The Curtain:Poirot's Last Case

4.) The Mysterious Affair at Styles

5.) Why Didn't They Ask Evans?

However I've also found that some of her books can be kind of repetitive.Anyway,I would appreciate it if other Christie fans here could recommend any of her other books that they've enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by HPCRAZY - 13 years ago
i didnt read many agatha christies.. maybe the ones started with weren't her best work.... but i am permanently put off by her works now...
i rather prefer sir artur conan doyle and erle stanly gardner..
The Murder Of Roger Ackroyd

this is the only work i read of her and its good but i didnt findd much interesting but she writes well no doubt i cant sya much as i ddint read best of her works...
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

The Murder Of Roger Ackroyd

this is the only work i read of her and its good but i didnt findd much interesting but she writes well no doubt i cant sya much as i ddint read best of her works...

i totally agree
i've read why didnt they ask evans,
and a hercule poirot one in which the murder happened on the plane.. i found more suspence in sidney's bloodline
i can just point out tht i didnt like the seven dials mystery,other that,i have read most of her books,and each buk holds a special space in my heart:)..
I've read many of her books and pretty much enjoyed them all.

The top favorites on my list include:Endless Night

Why didn't they ask Evans?

They came to Baghdad

Then there were none.

~Tia๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by tes_v1 - 13 years ago
I started reading Agatha Christie around your age. I think they're very much age appropriate. Because they were written in a different time period there isn't as much gore and violence as you may get in modern mysteries and the focus is really just on the mystery and finding the killer.
I'd suggest "And Then There Were None" because it's one of the all time classics, it doesn't have any of her detectives in it but it is a great introduction to her writing style.
I'm glad younger readers are still willing to give Christie a try, she's well worth it.
The only book i read was And there were none!!
It was a good book and realy suspenseful and mysterious!