Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ShinyGirl

ShinyGirl

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a nice update... and you mentioned that suhana's father reminds you of supriya's husband from tu tu main main, and that is because he is the same guy :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May17 Written & Video Update (Page 2)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShinyGirl

Thanks for a nice update... and you mentioned that suhana's father reminds you of supriya's husband from tu tu main main, and that is because he is the same guy :)

LOL I know he is same guy, I meant his acting and impatient nature Tongue
I actually have seen him in Sailaab soap tooBig smile

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yaar Aaj ka Episode Bilkul Bakwas, after the week end wait, Khoda Pahaar Nikla Chuha, nothing happened except Roti and Coffee, such a big family only two burner wala cooker, amazing , such a beautiful old style failry big house and only one tiny stove, samajh sai bahaar. Monday, s episodes are usually lazy ones , may be they feel monday blues as well. Maza nahi aaya, looking forward to tomorrow,s. Thats the thing about these soap they drag it unecessarily that people like me gets fed up and loose the interest, I have to watch it though because of Ragini.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

md410111192

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...... Hug
Awwwww.. Dadu is so cute reeeyy!!! :)

PS: Love your comments in blue.. lmao!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

Dillikudi

IF-Rockerz

Dillikudi

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Finally got the time to read your comments Arpita....do I need to tell you they are super as always!!!ClapThumbs Up Hilarious to the core.

I just read the precap and am ConfusedConfusedConfused.....is Suhana complaining to Ishika????ConfusedConfusedOuch

md410

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Finally got the time to read your comments Arpita....do I need to tell you they are super as always!!!ClapThumbs Up Hilarious to the core.

I just read the precap and am ConfusedConfusedConfused.....is Suhana complaining to Ishika????ConfusedConfusedOuch

oh anshuHug
thanks for letting me know her name. yes she is Ishika
haa yaar main naam bhool gayi uska.  ilesh, ishika, disha sab sha sha hai yaad hi nahi rahta well what is new I'm getting old.Ouch
she actually not complaining, ishika asks her about ring, suhaana goes what ring that is when she fills her in ki wedding night gift.

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 da written update!My husband had also gifted my a diamond ring on r wedding night.Its a custom dat wife touches husband's feet & den he gives her da gift.
I never touched his feet,still I got my gift!Tongue

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparakshitij

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3366ff" size="2">Thanks 4 da written update!My husband had also gifted my a diamond ring on r wedding night.Its a custom dat wife touches husband's feet & den he gives her da gift.
I never touched his feet,still I got my gift!Tongue
</font>

thanks I'll remember. gift jugaadne ke liye
charan sparsh bhool jaooo LOL LOL LOL

aparakshitij

Post Reply New Post

Go to top