Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Written Update:

Hello friendsBig smile

Sorry for late update. never thought Monday will be ever so busy and crazyCryCryCryCry

Part 1: Meethi Chai ki Gaatha

Daadaji Goes to tea stall on the street, across his house and tries to have tea with sugar, same time he keeps looking at window of house to make sure that no one notices. ( daadaji me sure some one is going to see youLOLLOLWink) He tries to make another customer stands in such a way so that he can almost cover the view from window but fails, as customer finishes his tea and does not willing to have another cup ( excuse me daadaji not all people are bikau LOLTongue).  Disappointed daadaji asks chai waala to make it fast, right then inder and alok crosses from there and notices him.( Hey bhaggu, daaadaji who asks you to have tea across the house, go some where else and enjoyBig smile) They question him,( I am sure inder and alok would have been like YUM doot for him right that momentLOL) he makes different excuses and asks them to have tea. Both agree, but realize that he sneaks to have tea with sugar. They start dhamkoo him ki they will tell daadi ji ( beta tum bhi nahi bachoogeWink) but daadaji bhi unke pitaji hai.Wink He blackmails them by telling he knows how inder lies to rajni by making excuse of overtime when he plays caram and alok makes fun of his wife, so he can also tell all about them ( seeing daadaji, I felt like I'm watching male ol version of Rekha from Khoobsurat movie who keeps blackmailing all family membersROFL)  Finally they all agree to have tea, when inder objects for sugar amount dadaaji ( hmmm pretty much like ashok kumar of movie bas dina Pathak aka daadi needs to see this) explains very few particles of sugar will be in one cup ( hello daadaji great, sukar manaao no son of yours in science varna abhi bolti band ho jaati.ConfusedOuch)dina pathak aa gayi means right then daadi comes from market with gal ( do not know her nameOuchEmbarrassed) in rickshaw and sees them. Cute scene the way daadaji tries to hide himself (remind me of add where old uncle tries to steal gulaab jamun from freez in nightBig smileBig smile)

Back home now apni dina pathak aka daadi gives them all  a big glass of bitter melon juice. Alok, inder put blame on daadaji where as daadaji turns the table by saying that these two were telling to go for tea. Daadiji will not see. LOL ( kambhakt diabetes beemari hi aisi haiOuch) Inder starts telling about daadaji when daadaji calls rajni, same goes with alok daadaji calls choti so both of them shut up ( betaam ji aaya samjh main who aapke PITAJI hai!!!! ROFL)  finally daadi ji tells them she does not want to listen anything and they have to drink one more glass of juice. They yell What!!!!! ( hahahhahahha what a punishment. Daadiji does know how to reduce sugar level of her hubby but bechaare inder alok)Clap

Part 2: Down the memory lane

Ishaan comes looking for pen in his mom's room, tells her every day he brings pen next morning it is gone ( ishaan miyaa Pen has leg so it walks off by its own. Me not kidding same happen at my desk, so I keep dozen at one time, still they disapperROFL). Radha bua comes and give him one ( haila is ishaan her son kya???ShockedShockedShockedOh lord such a irritating ladyAngryAngry) Ishaan asks if there was issue over AC.  Badi maa overhears comes in asks what does he mean?? He says why this favor???? Badi maa explains this is not favor it is just the way life goes.  Disha got what rajni did not, so suhaana getting what disha did not. all three women fill him in that all hide food for different members family ( oh bechaara ishaan kaha phas aurato main,LOLLOL radha bua says yeah your mom did bhedbhaav ( this lady needs slapAngry) badimaa tells yes we all do bhed bhaav and explains to him nicely

Back at vajpaiiye's house sanju asks her father if he still disturbs he refuses but sanju says she knows he is, though she is not aware of convo between him and suhaana, but knows all. He again asks her if he made mistake. She says no and adds that soon suhaana will understands too.. He tells her that her mom would be happiest person seeing suhaana in joint family. Sanju says suhaana would have been jealous, father agrees as suhaana always wants what she does not have ( hahah papaji we all want what we do not have) Sanju says may be that is why mom loved didi more than her. He explains her how all kids are equal to parents ( oh lord he reminds me so much of him as supriya's hubby in tut u main main) sanju does not agree ( me too) tells how come mom left 2 letters for suhaana nothing for her ( abbe oye gadhi teri shaadi ho gayi kya??? Wait maadi betaSilly) he tells her he has gift for her too from her mom that he will give her on her wedding day ( dekha beta what did I tell youApprove. He goes down the memory lane how her mom liked and loved dance, how she died holding one hand of him  and others in suhaana and sanju's hand.  He finally accepts that suhaana angry with him ( is she ever not angry with anyone??? Who toh sab pe gussa karti hai) Sanju tells every thing will be fine. We have our mom's blessing ( yeah right and badi maa there to give suhaana anger management coaching)OuchTongue.

Part 3: Coffee VS Roti WWF

Mina making dough for roti, rajni tells her to speed up as meethi  is sleepy as soon as rajni leaves, suhaana comes and demands for coffee. Meena goes to make coffee, rajni in,  seeing her making coffee asks her to use another burner but only one burner is functional. So rajni tells her to make roti first. Suhaana comes asks coffee. Rajni comes again ( yaar yeh dono same time kyo nahi aati. Or dono main se ek vahi ruk kyo nahi jaati???ConfusedConfusedConfused) She tries to make by herself but meena stops her, suhaana comes and threatens her if in 5 minute she does not get coffee that is it.  Meena remembers water incidents and starts making coffee, Rajni again yells at meena that meethi will go to sleep, suhaana is not kid. (Poor meena confusion. Com ban ke rah gayi). Finally meena gives up and tells they either decide what she suppose to do or she quits. (Wonderful Meena ) Screen freezes at rajni's shocked face. No worries friends we know badi maa will come up with solution, either having coffee maker or heater at home ( suhaana you can have my coffee maker, I'm not using now a days)

Pre cap: wedding night ka gift

Suhaana bhaabhi gets cross from her sister in law how come ishaan did not gift her ring at their wedding night ( oh babba yeh ladki toh know too much. Even I'm not aware of this. AIsa bhi hota hai kya??? My married friends please fill in) ROFL

Enjoy

Arpita

Edited by Manasi_16 - 17 May 2010 at 8:08pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

ptailorsuecyourmittsentientmiratoonaangel_submvatsabhanot_nisha1pritiaggarwalpragyakumarAMSTbond009RaviSharmaoceanbreezevan1beej81geetaawahiedward420sarahjareenjaya_1234zeeshan_huRosieCOnly4Dilishzackgssanjanaharish_kenkamuralicapricorn7pps_ppsA HUGE FANdirk41nanda_gopasrmirjibostaniancrazyballvicaevSeetap@ras..anisha..Ip-AK4eversinipillaiFAMSKhaLidaHlifeztufnaj7samirah23CarrotCakesihupiyualkaicy_devilaparakshitij111192Dillikudianna44Manasi_16anu rulzAntaresyipeenivedithaLadyMcbethpeachesnplumsHayaa.mBul3Roshni.YusBeerahmona_paksweShwets1502-Veena-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May17 Written & Video Update" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hayaa.m

IF-Sizzlerz

Hayaa.m

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Oye arpi ..i m so glad to see ur update ..hah a happy day for me indeed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

Dillikudi

IF-Rockerz

Dillikudi

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks Arpita...am in a big rush...just managed to read the black parts...shall read the blue ones when things settle a bit over here...

md410

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thnx for the updateSmile

md410

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey Arpi, you wont believe i did not see who wrote the update, but as and when i was reading the update, i realised its none other than you...
wonderful update as usual....

yes, as far the wedding night gift..i did not get anyConfused ...so dont know if its a custom!

md410

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Thanks Arpita...am in a big rush...just managed to read the black parts...shall read the blue ones when things settle a bit over here...

do not worry anshu take yur time
hahaha me still settleing to call you bhagawan jaane kab hoga

Dillikudi

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_rd

Oye arpi ..i m so glad to see ur update ..hah a happy day for me indeed

haaha haso haso kyoki main phasi.
abhi mujhe kitna kaam karna hai phir lecture main jaana hai us se pahle abeer ko bhi likhana hai.
aur main aaj jaldi bhi aayi 8 baje phir bhi kuch nahi huaAngryAngry

lifeztuf

Goldie

lifeztuf

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..
Well abt wedding night gift, don't know its a custom or not, but I got a pair of diamond earrings from my hubby and it came as a surprise..I think nowadays its quite common...

md410

Post Reply New Post

Go to top