may 17th: RAJKISHORE exposed, but Kuber @ large

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
The culprit, in his blanket, tries stabbing Jamu, but Jai grabs him in time.  He struggles, and the knife falls.  He flees, and starts running, but ends up in the living room, and is surrounded by Jai, Bali, Avadh, Harihara and Gajraj.  Gajraj is furious and orders his blanket removed.

Jai removes the blanket, and everybody is shocked!  It's Rajkishore.  Nobody can believe it.  Gajraj pulls out a shotgun, and fires it @ the ceiling, attracting Padmavati & Ghungru, as well as Ramlali, Batori & Chatori.  Gajraj demands an explanation, and Rajkishore starts ranting about how he was always treated like a step-relative, and kept away from the haveli, and all his family got were crumbs.  Gajraj is pained to hear this, and tells him that he'd have given him the haveli had he asked, instead of sending those girls to their death.  Rajkishore accuses him of trying to appear mahaan.

Bali, who had been uncharacterestically patient, pulled out a gun and aimed it @ him, and Padmavati begged Gajraj to spare him, and put on a charade about how they all worshipped Gajraj (when in fact, Padmavati was pretty vocal about her hatred for the family).  Gajraj orders Bali to remove his gun, which he reluctantly does.  At his order, Avadh calls the police, and they arrest Rajkishore and take him away.

Kuber watches his father get arrested, and gets a flashback of how his father switched w/ him and took the blanket, so that he'd kill Jamu himself.  Kuber sees his mom crying, and goes to her and assures her that he'll avenge his father's humiliation and make Gajraj's family shed tears of blood.

Precap: one girl - couldn't make out whether it was Batori or Jamu - is walking in the corridors of the haveli, and suddenly gets felled by someone (Kuber maybe?)

Promo for Wednesday: Jai swears that he'll get Jamu out of this coma, and as a fire seems to burn, Jamu's hand is seen twitching.  Maybe end of this week, Bhavna will be back in action.

Wonder where that leaves the Batori shadi?

Edited by Vrisha - 17 May 2010 at 1:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittER_ER_YAjoa123samirah23TheSnowmanbahaneanna44Mallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "may 17th: RAJKISHORE exposed, but Kuber @ large" in Jamunia forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vrisha for the update.   Today's was a good epi, now we know for sure who had been the culprits all along.   Rajkishore family has all murderers !  Kuber will now take revenge again,  I hope that he gets caught.

Bhavna will probably be back next week, I hope.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sd_384

sd_384

Groupbie

sd_384

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
very nice update Vrisha and Mallika.. Neways noe the show is getting lil better... hats off to good acting of Kuber and Rajkishore..

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thank you virsha for a nice update

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i dont want batori or chatori marrying jai or anyone in the family
i want them to get out of the haveli asap (and their family)

and hope is still there for jamu
really want her to gt up from the "coma" again

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thanks vrisha for the update
i was not watching the show for last 2 weeks becaz of the crap stuff being shown in the show

as mano said it was a gud episode
may b i will start watching it from next week !!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
MSRKL

I don't mind a Chatori-Adesh jodi, as long as it doesn't make Jamu miserable.  But Batori I'm totally opposed.

I wonder whether she'll be the one killed tonight?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top