Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO ~ Written Update 17th May 2010

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys here is an update hope you guys like it....

Rang Badalti Odhani 17th May Written Update

*FIL= Father in Law*
*MIL= Mother in Law*

• The episode starts with Khanak telling her FIL that didnt i tell you that i wanted to be suraj for you and look i crossed the first hurdle.
  • Then she says that you saw a dream and that was to fix this haveli up and to fulfill that dream was my suraj's dream and then she saw's him the money and tells him that she'll decorate this whole haveli that even after she leaves no one can do anything to it.
  • Then she turns her head to look back a little at mangal and his wife and says that this time i wont listen to anyone.
  • Then Khanak goes to Kanku Puyi and tells her that she'll fix her room first and Puyi says no khanak im a widow and i dont need it.
  • Then Khanak says that you need it and everyone in this house needs to be happy and what your saying is your fate but your presences is what you are and you have only love and love for everyone.
  • Then she says that anyways its only few more days before i'll leave this place.
  • Shantanu comes to the haveli with 2 guys behind him carrying jewelry and stuff on a plate.
  • Then the FIL ask him what's all this and shantanu tells him that it shagun for Khanak's wedding.
  • Then Khanak comes in and tells her FIL that she called some guys to fix this haveli up and they are standing outside waiting for you.
  • Then Khanak sees all the wedding stuff and turns her face and shantanu tells her that its wedding stuff and Khanak tells her FIL that she'll go talk to those guys.
  • After Khanak leaves Mangal tells shantanu that he didnt need to do all this and that there is no custom like that here but now that you brought it we cant refuse and bad it a bad omen.
  • Then mangal's wife says that Khanak doesnt wear all this but shagun is for the whole family so the family will wear it and shantanu is laughing to himself watching this 2. πŸ˜† (talk about being selfish)
  • Then Shantanu sas that its a custom in our family so just think of it as a gift and just think its from Khanak's future husband's house.
  • The FIL says that im very Thankful to you but why did you bother you could have send someone and then shantanu says why im not allowed here.
  • Then mangal says no thats not the matter and then both husband and wife says that when Khanak got married to suraj her parents didnt even give this much and what ever she was wearing was given to her by suraj.
  • Then the FIL says that no thats not like it and then says that we didnt even want all that and suraj wanted to do all that and the shantanu says that just think of it as suraj gave you all this.
  • Then Kanku Puyi tells Shantanu that he came like an angel for a widow and then blesses him and says that god will give you a lot of blessing for this good deed.
  • Then she says that you and Khanak stay happy in your own life and we want nothing else.
  • Then shantanu tells Kanku Puyi to bless him as he's going to mumbai in few days and then he's going to get married too.
  • Then Kanku Puyi tells him that her blessing are always with him and then says that i hope your bride will be smart and understanding like Khanak. (i bet she has no idea that it might be khanak who will be his bride 😳)
  • Then Shantanu says that i bet she'll pull my ears since i made her wait for a long time.
  • On the other side Natasha is telling her sister the same thing about pulling his ears and then she tells her that she really loves shaan and she cant stay without him.
  • Then she tells her sister that i dont think dad is happy with this marriage and the sister tells her that dad never tells his heart and then says that he will be sad since after you leave he will be all alone and then the sisters hug.
  • Khanak is standing in the middle of the living room and she tells the workers what needs to be done and not to worry about money and that she'll arrange the money.
  • Then the worker asks her what color and she remembers when suraj told her about making the haveli like it was before and then she tells the worker that this haveli will gets suraj's color as in yellow and then the workers say can we leave.
  • After the workers leave shantanu tells Khanak that he's happy to see the love she has for this family and Khanak walks away from him and he goes behined her and says that you'll get married in few days yet your doing soo much for this family.
  • Khanak then tells him that going away doesnt erase love and responsibility and then says that the one we love then we should dream about fulfilling their dreams.
  • Then she says that i love suraj a lot and this is nothing i can do anything for him and then says that i still love suraj and always will.
  • Then Shantanu tells her that if she ever needs help then he's here for her.
  • Shantanu goes to Mulji's house and Mujli thinks that shantanu might have brought the money and then shantanu gives him the money and thanks him for getting rid of his problem and that he'll never forget him.
  • Then Shantanu tells him not to create a new problem atleast untill i leave this village and then Mulji and shantanu shake hands.
  • Khanak enters her room and sees the wedding dress and thinks about her wedding and all the memories flash in her head about her wedding with suraj.
  • Then Khanak says that Mulji is really a nice guy because he said he'll look after my family and take care of them now i have nothing to worry about.
  • Mulji is looking at all the money and then he turns to Shantanu and tells him that this is to marry Khanak but i have to look after the family then how can i with this much and Shantanu tells him that he'll tell Mr. Chowski to send you little money every month and then leaves.
  • Then Mulji picks up the bag and says the God worry about Khanak im not going to be free from counting all this money.
  • On one side Khanak has tears in her eyes and on the other side Mulji is kissing the bundle of money and the episode ends.

PreCap:
  • Natasha and Khanak's haldi cermony is going on.
  • Shantanu comes with mendhi from the boy's side and says that it should be put on boy's hand first and while giving the mendhi some of it gets on him hands.

I hope ou guys liked it
Please press the LIKE BUTTON😊
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

So QuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiK........

Thank you ,had missed the initial Parts ...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much ...

I am glad at least this show shows a strong protagonist and is not like rona dhona show...
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks rosh for the update! can't wait for tomorrow!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey, thanks a lot gal......

its high time the drama takes the appropriate twist....been looking fwd to it for sooooooooo long....
isomers thumbnail
Thanks Shini! (:

aaagh. I cannot wait for tomorrow now. 😲
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxx for the update.I m really waiting for tomorrow.

fatima
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you! 😊 i wish someone would post the promo link.... *sigh*
rishani thumbnail
thanks!πŸ˜›
it was a nice episode!