•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Goss has it that Tina Dutta is engaged!

By TellychakkarTeam 18 May 2010 - 00:40
Tina Dutta

Looks like preparations for two reel weddings (to Veer and Vansh in Uttaran) got to Tina 'Ichcha' Dutta. Because a little bird that chirps parked outside Tina's house tells us she has got engaged to Balaji's production head, Mahesh Kumar Jaiswal. The couple met each other a year back.

Sources say, "Tina met Mahesh during the shoot of Koi Aane Ko Hai a year ago. That is when they hit it off and have been together since then. Mahesh was the production head of the show as well. Both the families are aware of their relationship and are absolutely fine with it."

Adds another source, "The couple has been together for a year and are engaged but haven't made it public. They plan to keep it a secret and not make it official anytime soon."

When we probed in a little further to know the truth behind this piece of gossip, we found Mahesh's relationship status on 'Facebook' as 'Engaged'. His profile picture of Tina and him only seem to confirm our bird's goss.

While Mahesh remained unavailable for comment, Tina rubbished the rumours. She says, "Me engaged? Gone mad? They are all rumours. Now people are asking if I am engaged to Rohit Khurana; before that it was Nandish! Such things go on you know."

We know, we know.

Thanks for article, if its tru then Im really really happy for her!  I'm a big fan of Tina and I wish her all the best!
thanks for the article , welll why make rumorus abut someone lifes ??

if she is engaged better telll indirectly like rash did ........ sounds cheap if it turns to be true