Video/Written Update 17th May - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
come on guys shravani deserves something for all that pain she had to go throughπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Pitaji, obviously u will love mataji's work πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by unknown18

Pitaji, obviously u will love mataji's work πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

haan she's the perfect mataji nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she's equal to my status nowπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

haan she's the perfect mataji nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she's equal to my status nowπŸ˜›

app ne kabool kerlia 😲 πŸ˜†

Aartiiiiiiiiiiiiiii look what pitaji is saying πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

i want something new nowπŸ˜† getting bored with this crap everyday πŸ₯± kdngπŸ˜† it was a great episode except the last part when vershu stood there in front of BA thnking about her past😲

This serial is started getting boring...Still we r not out of this ArMan divorce thing and new issue came up bout Satish/Varsha...Damn...I really do not understand 2 things :

1) If Satish was so mad after Varsha and wanted to marry her, wouldn't he already know about Varsha's previous job and where she was working ? Or may be he didn't knew that it was Ashwin's company being his bro-in-law... Weird..

2) Now if Satish also doesn't trust Varsha, which I don't think should happen then this serial is going to drag for a longgggggggggggggggggggggg time...Hope someone who is writing the script understand that this is getting over the head now and they should show something that is not completely practical but atleast close to practical in real life....