Riddhima's Best friend: Armaan Malik - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
totally true
awesome post
hopefully ridzy will know armaan is her soulmate

Completely agree Reemz..so true.

Armaan will be there for Ridz – ALWAYS!!!

I love the selfless love he has!!

Rida… Rabia…

I really hope Ridz says to Armaan down the line..

That he was the only one that knows her this well… why.. why … why didn't he shake any sense into her to make her realize what she really felt..

And Armaan should say..@ that time.. that is what was going to make you happy.. that is all that mattered to me and I supported you.

Because seriously this is what is happening.. *sigh*

awsum post agree to each and every thing 🤗
her friend, her support, her one and only LOVE ❤️
Their relationship is just divine.
Armaan has gone inside Riddhima's blood, nothing can  take him away from her. he is there inside her.
arman is always there for her but she can't see that is she blind now i have doubt on it
@lakshana_14: God knows when she will stop taking him for granted.

@amaira: LOL the woman can't see beyond her dukh. She knows that no matter what she does or says, Armaan will always be there to give her support.

@BS999: Hope so! The day she realises how much Armaan is going through just to see her happy, I think we can all die in peace. 🤣

@Nandini: I agree. WHEN will she realise she can never be happy with Armaan? No-one can love her like he does. The sooner she wakes up the better it is for everyone.

@perfectdreams: I just wish there was one scene which showed Riddhima feeling guilty about the pain Armaan is going through at the moment.
NO COMPLAINTS...NO DEMANDS!!........There is nothing left to be said after this single sentence of yours 👏
The statement itself Justifies AR union/bond...and Nullifies any political, social, ethical, blah blah... constraints all the way!!
It tells u WHY..Why Riddhima SHOULD be ONLY with Armaan??....Why is it ARMAAN who Deserves Riddhima any time..any way!!! 

Riddhima may have decided to Move-on and Armaan may have succumbed to the fact considering and assuming that ...it is what will make Riddhima Happy...Of-course...All credits go to Mr. Manipulater..Shanky😡...However... The Truth remains that....Try as they..lekin AR can NEVER really Move-on emotionally!!...Physically..YES!...but Emotionally...NEVER!!....It would ALWAYS be ARMAAN who has the Key to unlock Riddhima's Heart's desires!!...her real-self...It was/is/will be HIM and Only Him who undertands, guides, controls Riddhima. Fact unknown to himself and her too!

I just PRAY that God provides CV's with some 'Sadbuddhi'..and 'Conscience' to Do What is Really Right for the LIVES involved...rather than Doing what is Believed to be Right in the Eyes of The so-called  SOCIETY!!....I want THEM to rise and Break this stupid tradition of Stereo-type and hipocrisy!!

Here, I remember a quote which says....
Real life is, to most men, a long second-best, a perpetual compromise between the ideal and the possible but the world of pure reason knows no compromise, no practical limitations, no barrier to the creative activity."- Berterand Russell

I WANT AR and CV's to realise this Truth!!

Really if after having shown all these instances too..if CV's plan to go with the SR track...I suppose it a Real-Shame for everyone of us who have been loyal fans of such an Inconsiderate show/team/production house. And the show can be ONLY considered as nothing but INHUMANE!!😕
Edited by ammy-ridz - 13 years ago
so true.....
be it fighting for him or against him, Armaan always stood by Riddhima.
He understands her more than anyone else n his words in the FE saying that she wud come to Sanjeevani wenever she fights with someone proves the fact even more... n everyone doesn't have the luck of having such a guy in their life...
I hope she realizes/ accepts her true feelings for him soon.....
kaash...koi ye sab CVs ko aur Riddhimako bataate!!