SPOILER!! HEAVY duty DRAMA AS dutta WED- TB Video - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by thornewood9

Madhia yaar Jani told me something completely different!!!!!!!😕
Or are you watching this through your Dutta-Is-God-Coloured spectacles?
Aisha xxx😉

itna kuch hogaya and iam still drooling🤣 But seriously if u watch carefully there is something in his eyes for a moment like as he almost feel sorry for her...the way he moved it was quite lovingly.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

from where will pandit have a MS? atleast the pandit didnt pee in his dhoti. 😆

Yeah but doesn't Dutta know that you never take a gift back? It's ill mannered!

Aisha xxx😉

*Reads Sentence in Bold*
🤣
🤣
🤣

Ksh are you trying to kill me?

Aisha xxx
🤣

well when i read he yanked off the chain i was scared that we were getting excited that he gave his chain but anti climatically he gave her back the earlier chain. hamare romantic dreams ka kachchra ho jata.

Yeah but doesn't Dutta know that you never take a gift back? It's ill mannered!

Aisha xxx😉

he's being such a brute...caveman...barbarian...

phew! and i thought kanjoos wahi chain de raha hain. maybe he yanked off the chain as he thought he was giving that chain to a friend.

nay nay...😆
@shreya:🤣 stop it i am sitting in a library and everyone is lokking at me thinking this girl is crazy🤣
thanks SAraW for the link. I am so excited. Finally TB decided to have atleast one video of the show. Thanks a lot to TB. Plz do comment on the video. I think even the comments on the video do get counted for their ratings.
Madhia yaar IM IN THE LIBRARY I can't watch it!
And you should be studying! *Disapproving Expression*

Jani tu chup hokay behjah! Giving Madhia the wrong advice! Sharam nai oondhi? Jay parhai nahin karein ghi phir exam kida pass karein ghi???

Ksh you are in your OFFICE. What if your BOSS comes hmm? And don't you dare say "I AM the Boss."

Aisha xxx🤓
but at least he announces this is my patni...i couldnt hear but i was reading his lips..he did isnt it😆

from where will pandit have a MS? atleast the pandit didnt pee in his dhoti. 😆

yah duta figured that out!

btw when babi asked forgiveness .. tu he said ki main nai aap ki beiti k saath sahadi ki hai .. pheray liye maang main sindoor bhara ..mangalsutra pehnaya ...yehi tu chahti thi na yeh!!! ab le na aashirvaad apni aai say ..

then he drags naku out of the crowd .. ussk baad ooper jaaker .. sab guests say kehtay hain dutta sahib .. k aap sab ka shukriyaa .. koi bhi yahn say bina khaye piye nahi jaye ga... "baaji " * gave him a look : GOD! baaji was in tears .. he nods .. 😭 .. ab humain IJAZAT dijiye ... followed by the subh mangalm something ... (ok i dont know how to spell forgive me)..
humari suhaag raat k liye .. drags naku inside and BANG!!! 😳
WOW!!! 👏

so suhaag raat is on TUESDAY !! 😳 Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago