Pavitra Rishta

sushnt out of ZND ..indya (article)

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys ..I heard that sushant is no more part of ZND

is this true ???????

just chk this article

It seems like Kapil Nirmal was destined to be a part of Zara Nachke Dikha. Initially Karan Singh Grover was approached by the channel but since he was not available, Nirmal joined in. But this was a last minute decision which led to a lot of problems and eventually Kapil's elimination. But now Kapil is back again on the show and all he has to say is, "It was just the game plan of the girls to demoralize the boys. But now I'm back with the gang and I will show the girls how good I am at dancing."

Kapil had done an introductory act with Rashmi Desai. The girls had apparently taken the decision to eliminate Kapil on the grounds that he wasn't a good dancer. They also said that Kapil had joined so late and had not rehearsed as much as the others, he had not worked as hard as the others and it would be really unfair if someone else left the show and Kapil remained. But as said earlier, it was destined. Sushant Singh Rajput could no longer be a part of the show due to his health and Kapil was called back in. The boy's team welcomed Kapil but is also sad about Sushant not being with them.

ZND airs on STAR Plus every Saturday-Sunday, 9:00 PM

Edited by sjain - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addenise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If story is true, it's a bit sad but i guess health should be his No1 priority.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He should take care of his health , that is more impotant . There will be other oppurtunities ...
NidhiMittal thumbnail
no this can't b truth......................
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey this doesn't look true- kapil didn't come back cos sushant left, he came back after judges gave him three green flags.

And sushant just updated his facebook status that he will return soon to pr and ZNKD. Just yesterday. There is no way his decision changed so soon and the media got to know of it and published it as well. News seems incorrect.

Sushant is easily the no. 1 star on TV right now, since PR is the no. 1 show. There is no star in ZNKD bigger than him (and Karan Kundra, I guess) Star Plus just cannot lose him. They have advertised him so much from the beginning. There are still 9 weeks left- Sushant can join back and give the show a lot of fire.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No sushant  is not out
Saw his FB status he will bk in ZND soon

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

hey this doesn't look true- kapil didn't come back cos sushant left, he came back after judges gave him three red flags.

And sushant just updated his facebook status that he will return soon to pr and ZNKD. Just yesterday. There is no way his decision changed so soon and the media got to know of it and published it as well. News seems incorrect.

Sushant is easily the no. 1 star on TV right now, since PR is the no. 1 show. There is no star in ZNKD bigger than him (and Karan Kundra, I guess) Star Plus just cannot lose him. They have advertised him so much from the beginning. There are still 9 weeks left- Sushant can join back and give the show a lot of fire.

Hope what u r saying comes true!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That means he is coming back .. very irresponsible reporting ....

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
He isn't out, he just took some well needed time off because he was not well. Sushant will be back :)
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kapil is already in the show. He didnt get eliminated either, Last week also he was there though he didnt perform..
It seems this is not true and hope it wont..
We want sushant in ZND