Uttaran

My man should be like Nandish: Rashami

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Rashami Desai, who plays the negative character in Uttaran, says evil traits are only for tele soaps and not for real life, "I am not at all like my tele character, Tapasya. I am a girl next door, who believes in 'live and let live'."

Okay, if not that, then her interest in co-star Nandish Sandhu must be for real, right? "Well, there have been rumours about Nandish and me, but I wouldn't like to comment on it. We are just very, very good friends. We eat together, party together, go for award nights together. Such friendships are bound to happen if one gets to spend so much time with someone," she said.

So if not Nandish, then what kind of a man she is looking for? "Mmm... I think my man should be like Nandish only. He is a perfect partner for me as we have same beliefs about life, like 'work hard and party harder,'" she said. While talking to us she shared that she has another name too. "People in Bhojpuri cinema still know me as Divya. A long time back, someone told my mom that my name should be changed from Divya to Rashami, as this will be good for my career," she said. So did this experiment help? "Yes, it did! After all, I am one of the most popular faces on television today," Rashami said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/My-man-should-be-like-Nandish-Rashami/articleshow/5934486.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My man should be like Nandish: Rashami" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Already been posted

Post Reply New Post

Go to top