Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   

akshara dress (Page 4)

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Joined: 01 September 2007
Posts: 8587

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by beautiful16

wat crap.... how can sum1 b sooo kanjus.... hadd hoti hai yaar.... motu sudharega kab???????Angry
serials mein bhi ek se badkar ek bakwaas kapde pehnte hai... aur ab SPA mein bhi kuch naya nahi.... ullu ka patta..gadha kahi ka...


diz tym its nt d yeh rihsta team hu gave dem cloths i guess ..
its SPA members! ..may b dey found it beauitful!LOL
thy r all same yaar... its the same dress which varsha wore in her weddng...wohi thama diya akshi ko... infact hina shud hav wore 1 of her personal dress...better hota... naitik ko bhi pehna diya sherwani.. jo usse sambhala nahi jaata... he looks very uncomfortable in tat...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

--Pravz-- IF-Rockerz
--Pravz--
--Pravz--

Joined: 04 March 2010
Posts: 6436

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by beautiful16

wat crap.... how can sum1 b sooo kanjus.... hadd hoti hai yaar.... motu sudharega kab???????Angry
serials mein bhi ek se badkar ek bakwaas kapde pehnte hai... aur ab SPA mein bhi kuch naya nahi.... ullu ka patta..gadha kahi ka...


diz tym its nt d yeh rihsta team hu gave dem cloths i guess ..
its SPA members! ..may b dey found it beauitful!LOL
thy r all same yaar... its the same dress which varsha wore in her weddng...wohi thama diya akshi ko... infact hina shud hav wore 1 of her personal dress...better hota... naitik ko bhi pehna diya sherwani.. jo usse sambhala nahi jaata... he looks very uncomfortable in tat...


sooo true yaaaaa ...naiitk luks uncomfortable in dat kurta ...though d kurtha wich he wore ws gudd! ..

if dey cum in der personla dresses ....it wud b amazing! ..dey must hav rawked!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16

--Mahi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Mahi--
--Mahi--

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 17010

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by honeey_16

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by honeey_16

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by sonalwade

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by sonalwade

Originally posted by pravz_me

yaar ..last yr star parivvar promo mein ..akshara wore d dress wich she wore it 4 shavaz marrige n nw ...she wore varshaz thing ..

soo ture yaar! ...dey spend money oly on foOoOod ..fOoOOood ...n oly fOooOood ,....LOL!

nywyz d dress is pretty! ...suited bth f dem!Big smile afta all ..dey r best friends! dosnt mtr


ya after all they r best frnds......
but which dress has wore by akshi in last yr's promo...........



itz der here in d pic posted see ...green dupata waala ..


ohhh ya ya ya i get itttttt..........
tab recession tha yaar par pata nahi ab kya hua..............



yeaa ....evryhitgn vl b gud oly! ..LOL many more dresses 2 cum ..soo no worries! ..LOL
yaa many more to come girlsssWink


yeaa maheen ..it ll b a dresses fest 4 sure! ..
costumes f diff pl r diff na ....so v cn c many moreee...LOL
LOLyaa!!we get to c loads of food na so now no dresses in yeh rishta!!!they have gifted all the clothes to their relatives in nandani marriage so now they have nothing to wearLOLLOL
LOL


haan yar i 4gt ..dey gave many dresses 2 other ppl na ...
bechara akshara ..she dosnt hav gud cloths 2 wear nw ..in SPA ..LOL!LOL she borrowed 4m varsha! ..
yaa felt pity on her!!!!!!!!!LOLthese cv's!!!bechari akshara ko ab varsha se clothes lene para karein geLOL
--Pravz-- IF-Rockerz
--Pravz--
--Pravz--

Joined: 04 March 2010
Posts: 6436

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeey_16

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by honeey_16

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by honeey_16

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by sonalwade

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by sonalwade

Originally posted by pravz_me

yaar ..last yr star parivvar promo mein ..akshara wore d dress wich she wore it 4 shavaz marrige n nw ...she wore varshaz thing ..

soo ture yaar! ...dey spend money oly on foOoOod ..fOoOOood ...n oly fOooOood ,....LOL!

nywyz d dress is pretty! ...suited bth f dem!Big smile afta all ..dey r best friends! dosnt mtr


ya after all they r best frnds......
but which dress has wore by akshi in last yr's promo...........



itz der here in d pic posted see ...green dupata waala ..


ohhh ya ya ya i get itttttt..........
tab recession tha yaar par pata nahi ab kya hua..............



yeaa ....evryhitgn vl b gud oly! ..LOL many more dresses 2 cum ..soo no worries! ..LOL
yaa many more to come girlsssWink


yeaa maheen ..it ll b a dresses fest 4 sure! ..
costumes f diff pl r diff na ....so v cn c many moreee...LOL
LOLyaa!!we get to c loads of food na so now no dresses in yeh rishta!!!they have gifted all the clothes to their relatives in nandani marriage so now they have nothing to wearLOLLOL
LOL


haan yar i 4gt ..dey gave many dresses 2 other ppl na ...
bechara akshara ..she dosnt hav gud cloths 2 wear nw ..in SPA ..LOL!LOL she borrowed 4m varsha! ..
yaa felt pity on her!!!!!!!!!LOLthese cv's!!!bechari akshara ko ab varsha se clothes lene para karein geLOL



hahhahaha LOL!
soo u saw varsha in SPA thing ..wt dey showed 2day ??
...wt did varsha wear?? akshara sareee??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16

precious_zeba IF-Rockerz
precious_zeba
precious_zeba

Joined: 05 July 2009
Posts: 5323

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
 production house is Maha kanjoos...lol..
--Pravz-- IF-Rockerz
--Pravz--
--Pravz--

Joined: 04 March 2010
Posts: 6436

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_naksh

 production house is Maha kanjoos...lol..


heheh yaa!! ..
dey r kanjooz 4 der clothing! ..
nt 4 der fooooOOooOOoD! ..LOL
Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 6384

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice dat the red saree akshara had weared before holi(the same saree which hina weared during the holi episode's promotional event) was weared by a character in pratigya.. I dnt knw who is she.! I had seen her in the promo of that show nd both the sarees wer the same..!!!!!!
ROFL
precious_zeba IF-Rockerz
precious_zeba
precious_zeba

Joined: 05 July 2009
Posts: 5323

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by luv_naksh

 production house is Maha kanjoos...lol..


heheh yaa!! ..
dey r kanjooz 4 der clothing! ..
nt 4 der fooooOOooOOoD! ..LOL


lolzz...
yaa..
yrkkh name shud be yeh food kya khelata hai...
kabhi kabhi to khane mein bhi kanjoosi karte hai...
always dey show kachori or green sharbatt..koi naya item nahi dikhate hai...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Akshara's B'day : SBB SnapShots Updtd Pg8 NEW

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: starry.phoenix   Replies: 67   Views: 5526

starry.phoenix 67 5526 21 May 2010 at 11:57am by Drishti...
akshara change

Author: -Nasreen-   Replies: 7   Views: 867

-Nasreen- 7 867 06 May 2010 at 5:20am by sanw
what do akshara

Author: -Nasreen-   Replies: 9   Views: 742

-Nasreen- 9 742 04 May 2010 at 8:08am by _charu_
AKSHARA/HINA in SGP promo

Author: pankhi   Replies: 7   Views: 911

pankhi 7 911 20 April 2010 at 11:02pm by Varuni..
Natik Manofy Akshara and Akshara wants to confess

Author: Fatima..   Replies: 0   Views: 4845

Fatima.. 0 4845 28 August 2009 at 1:18pm by Fatima..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index