Nadhaswaram May 17 - 21 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the updates.

I agree that Gopi romba pesinalum not bad correcta irukku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram May 17 - 21 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoshini

Aiyoh kadavuley, why show the suicide attempt, last week my daughter's classmate aged 10, videley yarom illathey pothe, amma sari eduthey try to do like in the serial, fanley pothe hang panni try pannirekka, she hanged herself and no one to rescue her and she died..........inthe serial director ellam inthe mathiri scene adekerethey thavarekkem vendum.

This is wat I was trying to tell earlier on....that these serial fellows will teach the young, innocent and ignorant to try out these acts. Every other damn serial shows suicide attempts like hanging from ceiling fans, drinking pesticides or even pouring kerosene onto to oneself before reaching out for the matches..!!.... D'oh

Is this one of the ways they are trying to reduce the Indian populations? This suicide rate is very much higher in our Indian community...esp. in INDIA..!!AngryAngryAngry

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates...i hate guys talk too much..but in gopi's case, just love to listen his 1000 words... his tone and body language makes all his scene like comedy movies... mayil..mayil... how you could beat up your own child like that? and why love pandi more than  the girls. a good parents should love all his child..

I have watched this serial abt a couple of times only ( late coz always stuck in jams after work)...and I noticed that this Mayil is not stable in his thinking. I think he needs psychiatric help. Why is he showing endless love to his useless son and not his daughters? Shocked

I saw one episode whereby he buys briyani for his son only completely forgetting the existence of his 2 daughters.....that too under the same roof...!!!Angry Angry Wat a useless father he makes ....no wonder his son is a gud for nothing fellow...Confused

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rojapoo...fantastic updates...Thumbs Up

rojapoooo

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali for the updates.

This Pirai is too much. Well done Gopi.

Ippo Kaamukku kalyanam Thevaiya? Let her study.

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Aish & Anj for the updates .. Pirai Angry .. He too has 2 daughters , how could he just bad mouth another innocent girl .. Maha , be adamant in marrying Gobi/Pandi .. Appo parkalam , Pirai enna seiyaraar nu ...

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkal updates Migan, Roja Akka, and Anju ClapClapClap

Ayooo intha Priyasudan ai kandaleh kovama varuthu AngryAngryAngry.... Eevu irakkam illia?  Enna vaayu D'oh... Anyway, both Pushpa and her PP brother know that this is his nature, and he is a thirunthaatha jenmam.  So I'm pretty sure they will keep in touch with each other without his knowledge (as long as that Thalamma doesn't pottu kudukkufies Angry).  I think Pushpa is trying to limit her visit, keeping that Sammandam's incident.  Hope that Sammandam guy behaves himself Angry.  More than Prisyasudan's aatom, I feel this Sammandham may be a reason for a real split in the family in the future Ouch.

So Mayil and Devanai want to find a maapillai for Kaamu?  Then what about her studies Ouch?  Anyway, hope that Pandi boy keeps quiet Angry.  Rombha overaa thaan kuthikiran Angry... Avaru periya troulbe free boy Angry....

Evlo th aan loda loda nnu Gopi pesinaalum, he always makes me laugh LOLLOL.. esp the scenes with Malar LOL.  Btw where is Rasappa?  He tends to be funny too..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top