Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Anjali for the updates.

This Pirai is too much. Well done Gopi.

Ippo Kaamukku kalyanam Thevaiya? Let her study.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish & Anj for the updates .. Pirai 😡 .. He too has 2 daughters , how could he just bad mouth another innocent girl .. Maha , be adamant in marrying Gobi/Pandi .. Appo parkalam , Pirai enna seiyaraar nu ...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal updates Migan, Roja Akka, and Anju 👏👏👏

Ayooo intha Priyasudan ai kandaleh kovama varuthu 😡😡😡.... Eevu irakkam illia?  Enna vaayu ... Anyway, both Pushpa and her PP brother know that this is his nature, and he is a thirunthaatha jenmam.  So I'm pretty sure they will keep in touch with each other without his knowledge (as long as that Thalamma doesn't pottu kudukkufies 😡).  I think Pushpa is trying to limit her visit, keeping that Sammandam's incident.  Hope that Sammandam guy behaves himself 😡.  More than Prisyasudan's aatom, I feel this Sammandham may be a reason for a real split in the family in the future .

So Mayil and Devanai want to find a maapillai for Kaamu?  Then what about her studies ?  Anyway, hope that Pandi boy keeps quiet 😡.  Rombha overaa thaan kuthikiran 😡... Avaru periya troulbe free boy 😡....

Evlo th aan loda loda nnu Gopi pesinaalum, he always makes me laugh 😆😆.. esp the scenes with Malar 😆.  Btw where is Rasappa?  He tends to be funny too..