Nadhaswaram May 17 - 21 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Innikku episode Romba sogam.Poor Kamu.  I will wait for the update to comment.

Aiyo Aiyo, Idhellam oru episode a?😲

Aishumathey Romba Nandri chellam.Samma update kudutheengaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... 

Horror show vida koduma irukke.. Mayil's avataram is very scary

Migan Chellam, Ingeyum Neenga thaan maattanuma😭😭😭?
All the best dear πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
Thanks Aishu and Honey - athu kerosene can aa???
athu madak madak nnu kudicha, La La Land pOiduvaangalaa??? I thought that it was some pesticide -
Gopi vala vala nnu pesi apram Kaamu vai ulukkuvaar -
appO ava Atina trick pannuva πŸ˜‰ damaal damaal πŸ˜‰
If that girl dies, then will Mayil change his opinion???
What a MCP he is ??? Oru urupadatha payyanukku
chellam konjal, ozhunga college pOi padikkara pOnnai
ipdi treat panrathu??? uh huh
Thanks Aish & Anj .. Mayil thirunthave mattaru .. En kobam murthy mela thaan .. konjamavathu brain irunthiruntha , he wouldn't have entered Kamu's home thiruttuthanama .. Poor Kamu ... Really wish Chok's take these two girls to his home ..
thanks for updates... i liked this serial very much coz all the ladies are new except our malar. And their acting was super, especially sokku's sister. hope dir stop showing man of house hitting woman... he has no right to do so..
Aiyoh kadavuley, why show the suicide attempt, last week my daughter's classmate aged 10, videley yarom illathey pothe, amma sari eduthey try to do like in the serial, fanley pothe hang panni try pannirekka, she hanged herself and no one to rescue her and she died..........inthe serial director ellam inthe mathiri scene adekerethey thavarekkem vendum.
Originally posted by yoshini

Aiyoh kadavuley, why show the suicide attempt, last week my daughter's classmate aged 10, videley yarom illathey pothe, amma sari eduthey try to do like in the serial, fanley pothe hang panni try pannirekka, she hanged herself and no one to rescue her and she died..........inthe serial director ellam inthe mathiri scene adekerethey thavarekkem vendum.

OMG Yoshini.. are you serious daa 😲😲😲... that is so sad 😭😭😭...
See in all our tamil serials (atleast all those I'm updating for now .... from TMS, CM, Uravugal to Nadhas), all of them are showing suicide attempts or in one case one person trying to burn another .... Why show such things?  Ithu thevaiyaa....?  Now a days we are seeing a lot of deaths from Natural disasters and poverty stricken areas 😭😭😭... antha reality leh, do we have to see all this on television too???  Ennamo directors want to leave makkal with a cliffhanger to make them tune in the next day.. but showing such suicide attempts and all is not the right move....

I really hope no one tries to attempt such things
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Aiyo Aiyo, Idhellam oru episode a?😲

Aishumathey Romba Nandri chellam.Samma update kudutheengaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... 

Horror show vida koduma irukke.. Mayil's avataram is very scary

Migan Chellam, Ingeyum Neenga thaan maattanuma😭😭😭?
All the best dear
πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Athu Naa vaangi vantha varam. Murer naalum Suicide naalum anda episode i naan thaan update panna veendi irukku. Atleast here the dir didn't drag it too much.

Thanks da Anjali/Aishu for the update.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MP_Radha

OMG Yoshini.. are you serious daa 😲😲😲... that is so sad 😭😭😭...
See in all our tamil serials (atleast all those I'm updating for now .... from TMS, CM, Uravugal to Nadhas), all of them are showing suicide attempts or in one case one person trying to burn another .... Why show such things?  Ithu thevaiyaa....?  Now a days we are seeing a lot of deaths from Natural disasters and poverty stricken areas 😭😭😭... antha reality leh, do we have to see all this on television too???  Ennamo directors want to leave makkal with a cliffhanger to make them tune in the next day.. but showing such suicide attempts and all is not the right move....

I really hope no one tries to attempt such things

Malaysian Indian girl dies rehearsing movie suicide scene

The Cambodia News.Net
Friday 14th May, 2010 (IANS)

An ethnic Indian schoolgirl died after she accidentally hanged herself while re-enacting a movie suicide scene.

Kuhesri Nadarajah, 10, was found hanging from the ceiling fan in her room by her grandfather at about 7.30 p.m. Thursday when he returned from prayers.

The Star Friday did not give details of how and why Kuhesri was enacting the movie scene.

Neighbours helped to bring the body down before it was sent to the Penang Hospital mortuary.

Kuhesri was alone in the flat at the time of the incident as her mother was at work in a factory and her father was in Singapore.

A family member said the girl was last seen playing with a cloth alone in the house before the incident.

George Town police official Gan Kong Meng said police were still investigating the case, though it has been classified as sudden death.

Forensic pathologist Bhupinder Singh said no visible injuries were found on Kuhesri's body except the hanging mark on her neck.

A teacher from Kuhesri's school said she seemed normal when she came to the school Thursday.

'She was a jovial student who got along well with her classmates. She did not show any sign of depression or unhappiness in class the last time I saw her on Thursday,' said the teacher who declined to be named.

Malaysia is home to 1.7 million ethnic Indians, a bulk of them Tamils who settled here during the British era.

hope serial dir will stop showing unwanted scene ... and parents please make sure what ur child watch..