|AishArt|C|MJHT-Kat-IshqBarse-RK/PC-PSDColTut|140| (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@Hina

Thankyou! Glad you liked MJHt ones, and you're welcome :D

@Shikhz

If I'm not wrong, you have a shop right gosh I need to find it lol And thankyou *hugs* So happy you liked my colourings =)

@Daani

Mere jaise samajhdaaron ko ishaara hi kaafi hai....in other words, yeah I knew you're a true spam star Cool lol yeaahhh now not long to go!! ROFL Actually look I hit 150 now ROFL

@Karu

Aww to sweet lolz I know, okay I take all blames coming my way ROFL And sure use whatever you want! LY <33

@Rabi

Rabiiii Raaabi Rabbbi (three new styles ROFL )

Oh man 60 ROFL Sheesh that's no competition for me...I have 20-something..

Col tut...yeah I wanted to try something very simple for the first time cause I had never done this before..but I will post more complicated stuff...this was a quick fix for pics basically

Okay I take blame for you calling me chor ROFL :( Relax it was only my own HAHAHA.. ROFL

Well everyone seemed to love that style..so I thought why not ROFL

Well Rabi...secret is..I didn't know how to for a long time...then I never got around to it...then I started using something finally ROFL Go see m dabba lolz...

Hahah take your time use whenever....don't worry I understand problem ki gambhirta ROFL

LY <33 endless gosh look how many ROFLers that took ROFL

Edited by -Aish129- - 04 October 2010 at 3:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AishArt|C|MJHT-Kat-IshqBarse-RK/PC-PSDColTut|140| (Page 150)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@Doyel

Aww thankyou jaanu! I'm only getting used to them now lol

@Sanu

Sorry? You should be... ROFL Lol you know I'm kidding come one man everyone has a life apart from visitng my shop of course ROFL So it's fine jaani!! Don't worry, it must have gotten lost in the samandar of PMs ROFL That happens to me lots too ROFL

Sure Sanu...m so happy you liked it!!

And aww me too!! Definitely one of my favourite MN ones from this season! Gosh I love youu for saying that!

Arre sorry for the second time..lol we're good friends...and you know the whole fillmi line right..no sorry no thankyou right... *hugs*

LY too!!

@Kinjal and Sam

Thankyou soo much!<3  

.: we won :.

I'm so so so so so so so damnnnn happyy today can't even tell seriously ;)

I was in the WC for India CC yesterday now I know that is shocking appalling and milliiioonnss of other adjectives like the same in the dictionary I know, but I really don't careROFL

Take this just as a million proud moments of an Indian in a day all put together ;) I can't even begin to express how happy, excited, proud and ecstatic I am, of INDIA and of our MEN IN BLUECool

If I write anymore then it's not gonna make sense but yeahROFL

SO::: because I'm so happy I've decided to

OPEN:

yeah I know I was going to anywayLOL but seriously I'm so happy...that I will stay open until 20-30 requests hopefully;) NO idea how this is going to work, cause I don't have a hell lot of time, but we'll seeEmbarrassed

r e q u e s t   r u l e s :)

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH THIS

HQ pics/caps only - though I don't guarantee I will use all

Text - do not ask me to come up with any, or specify If you want none.

NO ANIMATED REQUESTS THIS TIME PLEASE:)

Post your request here ONLY -NO PMs. Unless it's for a birthday or surprise

------------

No requests from those who aren't very regular here or just once/twice commenters - I find it very unfair.

You KNOW whether you can request or not. Don't make me say a NO cause even though I'm bad at it, you know I can ;)

If you want to request, you better be reasonably regular here 

ONLY ONE REQUEST PER PERSON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASELOL

----------- 
 and yeah that's the end of my dhamko-fyingLOL sorry, I HAD to stress that for some reasons :)

It would be great if we can finish this shop here ;) I want to start the next ASAPLOL 

...d i y a a a  g h u m m a a a k e e e  ;)

Edited by -Aish129- - 02 April 2011 at 8:06pm

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg
gorgeous update. love full upodate
lovly effects on all sigs. g8 style to
love ArTi sigs most
keep rocking

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

so a bit of lifestory as always..xEmbarrassedLOL am doing a Sydney trip on the weekend so I won't be working on any requests or anything for that while :) basically we're starting out early tomorrow (Saturday) morning..and driving there..am sharing the driving with two friends..xEmbarrassed Basically it's just catching up with friends and family who I haven't seen in YEARS :(

And yeah. I can't go anywhere at all without my laptop so I'll be here anywayLOL 

okay enough of that...I don't know what to write anymoreStern SmileROFL

requests :)
don't use it unless it's yours PLEASE. and if it''s yours then use itLOL

preeti

dangelz

lola

pooja

sahar
you love small sigs don't you? it was kind of hard to work withLOL 

zummi

sofia

priya#1

priya#2

Edited by -Aish129- - 07 April 2011 at 9:21pm

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome  siggies Aish... they are just too good.... keep making more...

sorry for commenting late...

aishhh.

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Oye update kar chaiwali chokri ROFL ROFL ROFL

aishhh.

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

@Rida

Aww PG you're awesome :D I was expecting something long..and I'm soo happy you wrote this..seriously ILY LOLaww i love u too yar u deserve nothing less than these biggy replies heheHugLOL

Awwww you don't know I have a huge smile on my face too..it feels great to get all these welcome backs gosh I missed updating like hell LOL With ArTi sigs yeah hahah I had a ball merging pics yea they totally rockAnd I'm super duper extra happy you love IshqBarse / Kat sigs =)yup they r beautiful that soft dreamy effect is a killerTongueMN toh I can make endless things on them you know..amd finally (well better late than never lol) I have started loving textures and using them more...finally hard work paid off :Pyup it paid off and how, heheBig smile

Aww colouring queen OMG ROFL That's shoo shweet LOLno kidding u actually rock at coloringBig smile

Am sooo glad you love the Ranbir-Priyanka stuff...I simply adore those two..and I think their stuff was my personal fav..same here they rock and ur stuff makes them more rocking did u see AA haye i loved itTongue ranbirrrDay Dreaming

Of course the tuts I saw you used them, and it looks amazing =) Credit: you LOLhaha na na its ur credit entirely u taught everyone such awesome coloring and i still use it and loveee itBig smile

Aww I def will keep updating..

The Geet pic looks awesome with the colouring :D And thanks for loving the reqs too!! Ahhh Ridaa!!!! ILY endless!!!aww me too aishu jani GB muahhhLOLHug

And i had been waiting to say this

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING 150 PAGES

Clap

aishhh.

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
CONGO CHALU! for 150 pgs Party
you rockk all the way =P

Love you alots Heart