|AishArt|C|MJHT-Kat-IshqBarse-RK/PC-PSDColTut|140| (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 151

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hey aish great update and wowwwwww so much stuff!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AishArt|C|MJHT-Kat-IshqBarse-RK/PC-PSDColTut|140| (Page 108)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Aiiiiissshhhhhhh my maybe future chai-wali Hug ROFL
First off...maafi maafi! So sorry im like 8 pages late Ermm iv been trying to get an Eid suit for the past few days but either my arms are too big or my legs are too big....too much muscle i tell you! ROFL
Anyhooooo coming to the update........EXCELLENTOOOOO!!! Clap BRILLIANTOOOOO! Clap
TERRIFICOOOOO! ClapStarLOL
I always love ur avis especially the quality but your icons are just amazing too! Tongue The Arsh and genelia icons are so prettyful <3
Aaaah the mjht/mayur avis! Love love LOVE them! Tongue Im so glad they're back LOL
OMGG the mayur sajda sig is just WOW Day Dreaming
Awww i love all the sona stuff esp the icons...they're all sooo cyooote! Embarrassed
And all the requests are really good! Thumbs Up

Great update Star

Edited:
OMGGG i just read your post....you stack avis now???!!!!! ShockedBig smileBig smile
Woohoooooooo!!! Dancing
Yayyyyy im so happy! Now i don't have to bhatak idhar udhar like an aathma asking people to stack ur avis for me ROFL

Edited by ..-..RoKa.._.. - 29 August 2010 at 4:52pm

aishhh.

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Aish... love love love this update but my fave is deffo the MJHT and Mayur avis.. love ur avis, they are so clear.. great stufff. Clap
In ur next update could u possibly stack some of this weeks or last weeks fight moments vertically together so i can use in sig box... thanks. Hug

aishhh.

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
awesome creations aish..loved all the updated.....
amazing...

aishhh.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
edited my req on page 103 aish! Hug

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
update

Errmm LOL Okay...I'm SO not in the mood for a lamba chaudha speech I usually write LOL So I'm not going to waste time now LOL 

Yeah, again my colouring obsession shows LOL Hahahaha...well what can I do? Okay, I can shut up. ROFL

ArSh Salsa Dance (on Jenny's suggestion =) Embarrassed
So with these originally, the pics were red-based...LOL And look what I did LOL 

Just some I stacked...the ones that went well together LOL If anyone wants any others stacked, or vertically stacked, let me know =) Embarrassed

And a sig in same-ish colouring LOL

Mayank-Nupur

An avi I was literally dying to make LOL And even Rida suggested it, so here it is:

Now these ones are from mix library/ M staring at N/ eyelock scenes LOL 

Classroom Scene (from selecting partners) LOL Gosh they were SO cute LOL 

When Nupur & Mayank wake up in the library..darn adorable <3 Embarrassed

When M holds N...and random fight scenes LOL N's dance...and a TFC!

Cute little fight scene...and M watches N sleeping *dreamy look* EmbarrassedLOL

God knows what I was trying to do with this sig?? LOL

MN Avis...stacked hrz/vrt on Janu's/Fahi's req Embarrassed

Siddhant-Riddhima
Found this scene way too cute EmbarrassedLOL

*|* REQS *|*

Please DO NOT USE =)

For Aisho (..Aisho..)
Jaani, I'm trying to get the PBM vid, will make avis when I get that LOL

For Anu (DulceAmor)

For Fary Di (-Fizzylicious-)
lmao...hope you like these Di LOL

For Farzana (-Farzana-)

For Rida (Mysterygirl_me)

For Sanu (PheliNazar)

For Yams (Yamini.Arjun)
Alright..listen to my Ramayan on this one LOL first, I know you didn't req icons...but I was so darn proud of my colouring that I made these anyways LOL
And second...the style of this sig....God, when I first started making sigs like MONTHS ago...I had made something in this style but gosh it was crap. LOL But I liked the style, so I've still got that sig..and tried it on yours except it's MUCH MUCH MUCH better..LOL tell me how you like it? Eeuuhhgg I'm a lil unsure LOL

For Zarwu (Zarwulicious)

For Zummi (--blossom--)

FINALLY...Gosh guys I'm so sorry...it was posted late in the day..cause my Int gave me MAJOR dhoka LOL And I had to repost every single thing Ouch But finally it's done! Hahaha..
Leave your comments and like button please <33

Aish

Edited by -Aish129- - 06 September 2010 at 4:08pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Mugdhafan01KevaMohitsLeenamomentsofme.MaddyStilinskiuntilwhenever21DulceAmorCocktailsMysterygirl_meFateBeChanged_xCIOT_xXdEejAyXxrose.mnx..Anki..xkweetrockstarkarishma23A-N-S-H-I-K-ABeet-Preeti-Sano88-Nymphadora-.-BalleBalle-.itsAish-Hoor--Zarwulicious--KimSungHyun--krazyriya-nanditasinghSobtiObsessionSenny..-Kaju-..EkPahelihey.bhaggubairiyaa.isskqbeintehaa.ArTizAngelsizzysehrishepiphany.relentless.myownareaaashizinZumSrK.nikita_88..RamKiJanaki..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-Badtameez_DilJennyPennySaRuv.nadaanmasakalli

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Dude!

very nice requests, man I need to get some tips on how to make siggyes! can you give me some tutorials? please... I beg you AISHUUUULOL I can make siggies but they turn out bad...

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

----*|* note *|*----

Okay...this time it is extremely important...Actually about requesting LOL 
So this is the last time I will be OPEN..for some time LOL 
So this is the story LOL I'll be open until next Monday I think...and then closed for about 3-4 weeks. 
That's cause my holidays start LOL....So, gosh you people must be thinking weird me...people are like open for unlimited reqs in their holidays, and I will be closed...
Many reasons....full time job, many family functions...birthday's (including mine LOL) coming up..so I'll be closed until maybe 1st week of October it seems Ouch 
I might still be posting upds but very very very short compared to this, and not as often during this period LOL 

So basically all this just means, if you want to request, then request away NOW. LOL 
Otherwise wait till October LOL LOL, I can guarantee I'd be much better then LOL

<33 Aish

Edited by -Aish129- - 31 August 2010 at 7:52pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinskiawsumgirlA-N-S-H-I-K-Arose.mnx..Anki..xlola610anon.karishma23Mysterygirl_meFateBeChangedDulceAmorBeetSano88-Nymphadora-SobtiObsessionSennybairiyaa.isskqbeintehaa.-Pooja-itsAish-krazyriya-hey.bhaggu-Hoor--KimSungHyun-sizzysehrishmyownareaSanzPaRudholic-Fatima-aashizinnadaanmasakalli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top