Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Hina

Thankyou! Glad you liked MJHt ones, and you're welcome :D

@Shikhz

If I'm not wrong, you have a shop right gosh I need to find it lol And thankyou *hugs* So happy you liked my colourings =)

@Daani

Mere jaise samajhdaaron ko ishaara hi kaafi hai....in other words, yeah I knew you're a true spam star 😎 lol yeaahhh now not long to go!! 🤣 Actually look I hit 150 now 🤣

@Karu

Aww to sweet lolz I know, okay I take all blames coming my way 🤣 And sure use whatever you want! LY <33

@Rabi

Rabiiii Raaabi Rabbbi (three new styles 🤣 )

Oh man 60 🤣 Sheesh that's no competition for me...I have 20-something..

Col tut...yeah I wanted to try something very simple for the first time cause I had never done this before..but I will post more complicated stuff...this was a quick fix for pics basically

Okay I take blame for you calling me chor 🤣 :( Relax it was only my own HAHAHA.. 🤣

Well everyone seemed to love that style..so I thought why not 🤣

Well Rabi...secret is..I didn't know how to for a long time...then I never got around to it...then I started using something finally 🤣 Go see m dabba lolz...

Hahah take your time use whenever....don't worry I understand problem ki gambhirta 🤣

LY <33 endless gosh look how many ROFLers that took 🤣

Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
@Doyel

Aww thankyou jaanu! I'm only getting used to them now lol

@Sanu

Sorry? You should be... 🤣 Lol you know I'm kidding come one man everyone has a life apart from visitng my shop of course 🤣 So it's fine jaani!! Don't worry, it must have gotten lost in the samandar of PMs 🤣 That happens to me lots too 🤣

Sure Sanu...m so happy you liked it!!

And aww me too!! Definitely one of my favourite MN ones from this season! Gosh I love youu for saying that!

Arre sorry for the second time..lol we're good friends...and you know the whole fillmi line right..no sorry no thankyou right... *hugs*

LY too!!

@Kinjal and Sam

Thankyou soo much!<3  

.: we won :.

I'm so so so so so so so damnnnn happyy today can't even tell seriously ;)

I was in the WC for India CC yesterday now I know that is shocking appalling and milliiioonnss of other adjectives like the same in the dictionary I know, but I really don't care🤣

Take this just as a million proud moments of an Indian in a day all put together ;) I can't even begin to express how happy, excited, proud and ecstatic I am, of INDIA and of our MEN IN BLUE😎

If I write anymore then it's not gonna make sense but yeah🤣

SO::: because I'm so happy I've decided to

OPEN:

yeah I know I was going to anyway😆 but seriously I'm so happy...that I will stay open until 20-30 requests hopefully;) NO idea how this is going to work, cause I don't have a hell lot of time, but we'll see😳

r e q u e s t   r u l e s :)

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH THIS

HQ pics/caps only - though I don't guarantee I will use all

Text - do not ask me to come up with any, or specify If you want none.

NO ANIMATED REQUESTS THIS TIME PLEASE:)

Post your request here ONLY -NO PMs. Unless it's for a birthday or surprise

------------

No requests from those who aren't very regular here or just once/twice commenters - I find it very unfair.

You KNOW whether you can request or not. Don't make me say a NO cause even though I'm bad at it, you know I can ;)

If you want to request, you better be reasonably regular here 

ONLY ONE REQUEST PER PERSON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE😆

----------- 
 and yeah that's the end of my dhamko-fying😆 sorry, I HAD to stress that for some reasons :)

It would be great if we can finish this shop here ;) I want to start the next ASAP😆 

...d i y a a a  g h u m m a a a k e e e  ;)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg omg
gorgeous update. love full upodate
lovly effects on all sigs. g8 style to
love ArTi sigs most
keep rocking

senorita
aishhh. thumbnail

so a bit of lifestory as always..x😳😆 am doing a Sydney trip on the weekend so I won't be working on any requests or anything for that while :) basically we're starting out early tomorrow (Saturday) morning..and driving there..am sharing the driving with two friends..x😳 Basically it's just catching up with friends and family who I haven't seen in YEARS :(

And yeah. I can't go anywhere at all without my laptop so I'll be here anyway😆 

okay enough of that...I don't know what to write anymore😳🤣

requests :)
don't use it unless it's yours PLEASE. and if it''s yours then use it😆

preeti

dangelz

lola

pooja

sahar
you love small sigs don't you? it was kind of hard to work with😆 

zummi

sofia

priya#1

priya#2

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome  siggies Aish... they are just too good.... keep making more...

sorry for commenting late...
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Oye update kar chaiwali chokri 🤣 🤣 🤣
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

@Rida

Aww PG you're awesome :D I was expecting something long..and I'm soo happy you wrote this..seriously ILY 😆aww i love u too yar u deserve nothing less than these biggy replies hehe🤗😆

Awwww you don't know I have a huge smile on my face too..it feels great to get all these welcome backs gosh I missed updating like hell 😆 With ArTi sigs yeah hahah I had a ball merging pics yea they totally rockAnd I'm super duper extra happy you love IshqBarse / Kat sigs =)yup they r beautiful that soft dreamy effect is a killer😛MN toh I can make endless things on them you know..amd finally (well better late than never lol) I have started loving textures and using them more...finally hard work paid off :Pyup it paid off and how, hehe😃

Aww colouring queen OMG 🤣 That's shoo shweet 😆no kidding u actually rock at coloring😃

Am sooo glad you love the Ranbir-Priyanka stuff...I simply adore those two..and I think their stuff was my personal fav..same here they rock and ur stuff makes them more rocking did u see AA haye i loved it😛 ranbirrr😍

Of course the tuts I saw you used them, and it looks amazing =) Credit: you 😆haha na na its ur credit entirely u taught everyone such awesome coloring and i still use it and loveee it😃

Aww I def will keep updating..

The Geet pic looks awesome with the colouring :D And thanks for loving the reqs too!! Ahhh Ridaa!!!! ILY endless!!!aww me too aishu jani GB muahhh😆🤗

And i had been waiting to say this

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING 150 PAGES

👏

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CONGO CHALU! for 150 pgs 🥳
you rockk all the way =P

Love you alots ❤️
Aisho. 🤗
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG! 🤗
Somebody has completed 150 pages!🥳
Bring on the 2nd thread 😎

Congo Meri Aishi 🤗
Love you loads FSM <3<3
rose.mn thumbnail
Wowww congratssss Aishhhhh
U rock gal😎 and wowww time for 2nd thread!!!! ahem ahemm waiting for ur PM now!!!!😉

make it soon u lazzzzzyyyyy beeeeeee............🤣 oopppssss sorry Miss Model........😎🤣🤣