|AishArt|C|MJHT-Kat-IshqBarse-RK/PC-PSDColTut|140| - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
Aish Aiiishh πŸ€—
Eh-oh i'm back! *Mogambo laugh* 😈 🀣
Can i make a request for a sig please?! 😳
This pic http://i37.tinypic.com/2eof7o9.jpg
Yup it's John 😍..............and Bips this time πŸ˜† Sorry it's a black and white pic :S
Feel free to add any text you want to πŸ˜› my mind sucks in the creativity department πŸ˜†
Any problems...let me know!
Thanks hun πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..-..RoKa.._.. - 13 years ago
Hey aish Wowww damn amazing updated. loved ur each n every creation.........

especially Alllllllll ArTi stuff............😍

Keep up good work........πŸ‘

@Avani

Aweweeehhh thanks Avani! 😳 Mwuuaahhz <3

@Ayesha

Aww thanks! 😳

@Yams

You're going insane? Hell, I thought you already were πŸ˜† LOL I'm kidding praani JI! Aaww thank you ji Nupur eshtyle πŸ˜† Love you too πŸ€— And obviously I stacked them in CG πŸ˜†

@Ragz

Awweeehh me SO glad πŸ˜ƒ  LOVE you <3

@Maham

Surely will hun <3 And have taken your req 😳 Will post it soon! 😳

@Preeti

I was drooling while making them LOLz πŸ˜† SO glad you like them, means tons coming from ya! LY <3

@Anki

Thanks sweets <3

@Divz

Awweeehh thankyou! 😳 LOL don't go mad...save some for next upd πŸ˜†

@Rida

Aaww I love you paagal! πŸ˜† YES gandi bachi gets avi approval πŸ˜† Haawww next upd has rati, since I'm fida over those new pics of her! 😳 Haayyyee rama itne lambe essay ko main kya reply doon? πŸ˜† I'm leaving you speechless is the hugest compliment of today as yet for me!! Aww you don't know how much this means! Yep saw your req later on, won't reply separately to that post of yours, I'll just say that req accepted! 😳 And I'll work on it soon, upd will probably be on thurs-fri πŸ˜† LOVE you too pagal!
<33 Gandi bachi (haayyyee raam yeh kaisa naam hai πŸ˜† I <3 it πŸ˜†)

@Amber

Aww Amber thanks! 😳 Everyone seemed to love that one, I can see many people using it πŸ˜† LOL

@Maham

I'll surely do that for ya! 😳 Would be my pleaure to do ANYTHING Rati related πŸ˜† And would be PMing you about it once done too! 😳

REST, I'll edit with the rest of my replies soon <33 πŸ˜† Have gotta run now!

Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
@Soma

Awww thanks! 😳 I love you too! πŸ€—
Using? :O Running to sig dabba πŸ˜† But probs its too late by now πŸ˜† Am SO SO happy you liked it so much <33

@Kanky

I love you! πŸ€—πŸ˜† No matter how bad my stuff is, you always like it πŸ˜† And tell me to update asap! 😳 I will, probably tomorrow or thurs, tera bheja khaane aa jaoongi πŸ˜† <33

@Palak

Awweehh so glad! You know when we talked on scraps the other day I felt so bad...and I'm really happy you loved your sig! πŸ˜† Creative genius..haila yeh kuch zyaaa nahi ho gaya? πŸ˜†

@Zoah

Shhweet! Yep =) Have PMed you it πŸ˜†

@Aisho

LOVE you times 45465756543 <3 times πŸ˜† ChalUUU ki behen with three U's πŸ˜† I LOVE my avis now that you said you do too πŸ˜†
I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE <33 you Aisho! 😳 And hey, your faves are my favs too! If that's not saying too much about my own work πŸ˜†
Oyyee teri John will kill you? πŸ˜† NAHIIIII phir mera kya hoga? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I also love you.....remember that number 45465756543 <3 times ROFL

@Daania

Can I hug you that tight too? πŸ˜† I'm sure you'll love the next as well πŸ˜‰ FAB times 345687654 LOL πŸ˜† Aww I'm grinning at my screen cause you make me feel so amazing πŸ˜† ILY <33

@Aqsa

Aww thanks =) 😳 Means lots!

@Shru

Thankyouji by GOD! πŸ˜† You're not shameless πŸ˜† LOL Req taken! Love, aish

WILL DO REST LATER πŸ˜† I mean replies πŸ˜†

@Zummi

Awwehh jaani <3 thanks! πŸ˜†

@Hinna

Dekh yahaan toh tera hi intezaar ho raha tha πŸ˜† I knowwiieehh I was staring at my screen while making them..🀣 Excuse-moi DIVERT?? 🀣 It's mighty distracting already 🀣 
Use as much as you want, πŸ˜† I'd only be happy 😳 And yep saw your req, posted it in the upd! πŸ˜†

@Jia

Awweehhhhh ILY ILY <33 I really don't know why you like it so m do you much 🀣 The style, I mean 🀣
Actually it just came about through experimentation 🀣 I know you'll give me pics for MS this time round πŸ˜† LOVE you too <33

@Nnnneessshhhuuuuu

Does ^that say anything 🀣 AYAYAYAY BESTest approval from you means TONS! πŸ˜† Oyyee what do you mean too far? πŸ˜† You're getting there hun <3
AND I'm sooo happy! And proud of you! For such a beautiful comment 🀣
<33 you,
Aishu

@Aish

OMGOMGOMG πŸ˜† It's ArTi who are cute, not the avi 🀣 Don't be angry yaar πŸ˜†
Yep seen it πŸ˜† I know you wouldn't spare me πŸ˜† KIDDING! πŸ˜†
And have posted your req in the upd πŸ˜† Awwehh LOVE you too!

@Wardah

Aww thanks! Don't thank me, my pleasure πŸ˜†

@Senny

Thankyou SO much jaani <3 😳

@Hoor

So happy, you're requesting for the first time! πŸ˜† Have used those pics and added lots in there from my own collection πŸ˜†
And your req is in the upd after this post!

@Zarfishan

Thanks =)

@Rida

Okiedokie πŸ˜† It's done!πŸ˜† In the upd under this πŸ˜†

@Hinna

Yeehhh yeh, I knew you wouldn't spare me πŸ˜† LOL I'm KIDDING! I love you for it =) And much more πŸ˜† Have posted in the upd under this πŸ˜† Andrest of comments res for you next reply πŸ˜†

@Rabi

Awweeh thanks jaana =)
update
Haaaiillllaaa look who's back πŸ˜† It's ME again who else πŸ˜†
Yeeehh anyways...this upd has LOTS of mixed stuff....Anjaana Anjaani (OMGOMG the first look!!!!) Can't wait for this movie....And Rati 😳 Some ArTi stuff, some DP stuff, yeeehh that, I think you get the idea πŸ˜† And ALL REQS πŸ˜† 
I think for the first time I'm so happy with how they all turned out πŸ˜† But let me know anyway 😳

ArTi (made these for Hoor's request...and I thought I'd post the individual icons as FREE TO USE..otherwise I know some would be sad πŸ˜†) They're all of old ArTi SBS segments/offscreen appearances

Rati

Sigs (couldn't decide on colouring for first one πŸ˜†)

SG (on Jia - mohitkideewani's suggestion) Jia, my shop is like a kabad khaana 🀣Where everyone is making on the newest scenes in our CG express, I'm pulling out 2-month old scenes and using them 🀣
This was one of my fav SG scenes

Still haven't done a MoNaya one, promise I'll do it Jia! πŸ˜†

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anjaana Anjaani (look what I did with a few pics 🀣 I went mad over them)

Deepika

Matching icons and sigs

*|*REQS*|* Min 2 days use 😳

DO NOT USE (non-requesters πŸ˜†)

For Maham (Pinkvic.selena)

For Zoah (Ansh_ArTi)

For Shru (shruti.nil)

For Rida (Mysterygirl_me)

For Hinna (.._..RoKa..-..)

Look at my wonderful experimentation with text 🀣

For Aish (aishi.muffin)

These are from the 5th Aug episode πŸ˜†

For Hoor (Hoor_ArKs)

OPEN until Friday πŸ˜†

That's it, for now you're spared πŸ˜† 
So ladies and ladas 🀣(kya karein IF is a female dominant place) 🀣 Comments and like button πŸ˜† 

<33 Aish
Aish... Rati siggies are gorgeous... beautiful....lovely creations...

Loved Priyanka and Ranveer siggies...And Arti siggies are just too cute....
amazing pics
i have request that u should add ShaNak too.
if u don't mind. i really like all these pics. they are really nice.
                                πŸ‘ Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
beautiful update
love them...keep it up

Stunning update Praani behen! πŸ€— 🀣 Love you!