Tarika ji.....chale jao...

Posted: 13 years ago

After watching superb (Flop) performance by TARIKA ji  hamara  B.P. badha gaya. How much we can tolerate her ? On what basis she is still remain in CID.

Plz plz chale jao tarika ji aap.bahut hogaya. What you think guys.

You are right. She acted ridiculously and it was a torture to watch her forensic lab scene in the previous episode.
She has been a torture to watch ever since she entered. I can still not forget her ridiculous entry in one of the most absurd cases of all times : The Don's Final Revenge (aired 10-Aug-2007). She was running on the treadmill in the Forensic lab, then she just picks up a towel, comes out and says hello to ACP. She started off as Dr. Salunkhe's Boss (can you believe it, it's true) and has graduated to being his assistant now.

And then to add to our miseries she first started off flirting with Daya Sir and has now ended up being Abhi Sir's love interest. That actress was playing a collage kid in another series till sometime back is playing ABHI SIR's love interest. What a ridiculous pairing.

I never ever liked this character and add to this we have to put up with such a horrible performance from this actress. Ever since Khoon.. Zameen Se 25000ft Uper (aired 9-Apr-2010)  the hopelessness in her performances has increased to unimaginable levels. With every outing of hers she is getting on my nerves, so much so that I feel like changing the channel when I see her face. This week she was given 3 long scenes and so many dialogs to mouth, more footage than what Daya-Abhi got. What were these Fireworks people thinking.

Taarika ji, bahut ho gaya hai ab, 3 saal hone ko aaye hain. Sabhi ladkiya CID chhod ke chali jaati hain. Humari Asha aur Dr. Niyati tak chali gayeen. Ab aap bhi jaao. Aapke aur aise bekaar se bekaar performances sehana ab humare liye possible nahin hai. Bas ji ab aap CID chhodo  aur kisi aur serial mein apna yeh special hunar dikhao. Hum CIDians ko maaf karo aur yeh 3 saal ka torture ab khatam karo. Khud hi chali jaao, please.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
many of then think that tarika should be there for abhijeet

Well good for them who feel they should be together but I can't this atrocious acting by this lady any more. She is giving Jimmy Kunal Nanda aka Lavanya a tough competition these days for the worst ever actress award in CID. If she improves her act, its fine but 3 years a too long and her performances are getting worse with each case. Look at Tasha we did not like her much initially but that girl is showing improvement, even when she gets one dialog, she tries to do well. You can see she wants to do well, but this Taarika, she is too laid back. Hopeless to say the least. Last Friday to hadd hi ho gayi hai. She got 3 long scenes, more screen time than Daya-Abhi and what did she do???If CID heads for a closure due to fall in standards this lady is going to be one of the biggest reasons for it. I am getting very critical but she has forced me to.

I can't take this crap anymore not even for Abhi Sir. Taarika just leave, if she goes atleast Abhi Sir will be seen investigating on the field than being in the Forensic lab getting gyan about Ghumeria from Salunkhe. This Love Story has no LOVE, its being used for Comedy and the dialogs are not funny and have been the same since this track started. Its got boring. Love is no joke, they are demeaning this emotion and I don't like it at all. Taarika does not seem interested in Abhi Sir while he seeing to be running around her like a teenage. Nope, this track has to be over and done with. It's high time.
I am not against Tarika Charector....Tarka is OK for abhijit...I am against actress who is plying charector of tarika.If they change that actor with whom whoany  good actor๐Ÿ˜Š  and who si suitable for Abhijit then  there is no problem with charector tarika at all. what do you hink?
one of my friend says..agar ye tarika badalate nahi( she mean actor) to kuch aisa ho jaye aur abhijit ki shadi kisis aur se ho jaye..usaka picha to chhutega is bhutani se.(plz no hard feelings)
๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks but no thanks. NO SHAADI business. We have enough shaadis in other soaps. Lets stick to crime investigation.

Originally posted by jiya1

I am not against Tarika Charector....Tarka is OK for abhijit...I am against actress who is plying charector of tarika.If they change that actor with whom whoany  good actor๐Ÿ˜Š  and who si suitable for Abhijit then  there is no problem with charector tarika at all. what do you hink?

This If that is possible I am all for it, I had actually stated to, like Taarika the character a bit but this actress is forcing me to hate her. Even kids on home video act better than this. But I am a practical, if this lady has to go, Taarika has to go too. They have never re-cast anyone in CID before. I don't see that happening. So if this actress has to leave at the cost of Taarika the character, I am all for it.
There was a time in between when she was ok. Not the 'treadmill' days....but a year after she arrived.  

She used to stick to the forensic part only. It is now that she has become unbearable mostly in 2010, because her presence along with Salunkhe is affecting Abhijeet's character.

I have seen Abhijeet in love on more than one occassion in CID. This is not 'love', he is just flirting and trying to behave like an attention seeking 'jerk' we often meet in offices and colleges.

Sorry for this...I love Abhijeet more than anyone can even guess. I saddens me like anything to see Abhijeet change from that serious, intelligent cop to a road-side Romeo type guy.

No  yaar....I can't take this any more....PLEASE PLEASE SONY!!! This is not the way to increase TRPs!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago

Agar ye bhi nahi hota hein to

PLz take a break for some time join acting school then come.vaise bhi nai fornsic doctor aa rahi hein...etani bhi tarika ki jarut nahi hein lab ab.