Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 4

(Late night)

Nupur-

Looking outside window n thinking of all that happened today! Arman n She bonded really well but some how her thought process diverts towards Mayank! She felt a sense of protection around him, being around him was like "let it flood or let the earth reel n rock.. I know im safe around u"! She again shakes off those thoughts n thinks of Arman…but then again starts thinking of Mayank!

Ridhima-
Sitting on her desk n writing her dairy, about all the events of the day… writing of Mayank but automatically her pen starts writing about Arman… errr..she gets irritated n tears off her dairy pages, irritatedly… "MAD he is" but still something in her felt like meting him again n she could not fight any longer with that feeling, so she closed her dairy n went to sleep!

Mayank-
Leaning on his car.. thinking about everything…a un-known worry seems to trouble him… "Nupur! Is she safe?..is she gonna dash sumthing again.?" he feels like being around her…to protect her… that's his responsibility…! NO WAYS! "how can that be my responsibility?" he gets angry on himself to think anything of that sort.. as he has warned his mind…never to LOVE!

Arman-
Sleeping on his bed…all set for a nice-long-sleep… closes his eyes.. n Ridzi's face cums in front of his eyes…he shakes his head n gets up! Turns to the other side n sleeps.. same happens! Gets up n sits! He made a lot fun of her so feeling a bit bad! "but that was in good humor!" cant wait to met her again n make fun of her…"I mean she looks so cute.. in anger.. red-red-apple-checks" while another part of him says "cute n she…ewww"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next day…Nupur n Ridhima go to the mall… usual hangout zone

Nupur: Hey Ridzi, u go do the grocery ka shopping… main naya shoes lekar cuming ..kal I feel na.. my shoe ka strap broke
Ridzi: feel again? Where? How? Zyaadha kuch nai hua na?
Nupur: nai re… Mayank was there na!
Ridzi: Mayank?
Nupur: *tells her the story*
Ridzi: Good, he was there! Chalo, u buy shoes… give me ur list.. I'll get our ghar ka samaan
Nupur: Okay! We will met here only then.. after 1hour..ok..dont get confused like yesterday.. huh 😛 
Ridzi: No.. NOT at all! 😛 bye
{both go their ways}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

{Nupur looking up n walking.. searching for a good pair of shoes.. in the above shelf…so she doesn't see.. the 4/5 steps ahead of her n about to trip n fall down the steps… but someone gets hold of her hand..n grabs her..she dashes into his arms…Its Mayank}

Mayank: THIS IS A LIMIT! HEIGHT OF CARELESSNESS!!!!
{starts to shout at her loudly front of everyone! People stare at them! Nupur feels kinda embarrassed n gets a bit angry on Mayank as no one spoke to her this way that too front of other people ..NEVER! but Mayank goes on shouting as he is really worried about her}
I HAVE BEEN WATCHIN U FROM YESTERDAY!…NOT SEEN A CARELESS GAL LIKE U…CANT EVEN HANDLE URSELF!😡

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile…other side………………..

(Ridzi is picking up things n putting in trolley. Someone cums n holds her from behind, Its Arman)
Arman: Hey *holds her tight*
Ridzi: 😲 *stunned* HEY, Mr!
Arman: *loosens his grip on her* YOU! 😲
Ridzi: YOU! 😲
Arman: Sorry, I thought u were(Muskaan, my current-gal-friend! *But before he completes his sentence..Ridzi starts yelling at him*)
Ridzi: I KNEW IT! PAHELE BAR DEKHA TAB HI.. I CAME TO KNOW UR CHARACTER…LOOSE-CHARACTER…JAHA LADKI DEKHE NAI KE LINE MARNA CHALO… BUT EK PAL KE LIYE I THOUGHT UR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GUYS… THODE BURE HO PAR ACHE HO.. PAR NAI U R ALSO LIKE OTHER GUYS…CHEAP!!!!!😡

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Side…

Nupur: HOW DARE U TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? NOBODY TALKS TO ME THIS WAY….OK!😡
Mayank: what did I say? Did I say anything wrong? I was just concerned about u!😕
Nupur: (*concerned word strikes her*: Is he developing feelings towards me?.. which can land me in prob? Suppose he likes me = marriage = nahiiiiiiii) CONCERNED? I DONT NEED ANYONES CONCERN…I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF😡
Mayank: oh ya, I can see that!😕
Nupur: tumhe kya? I mean what for u? I dash on the wall or fall from the terrace? What do u care?
Mayank: Its not that…! I would care even for a DOG
Nupur: are u comparing me to a DOG?😲😡

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Side…

Ridzi: Exactly! DOG is the right word for guys like u !!!!!😡
Arman: SHUT UP! Kab se bole jaa rahe ho, bak-bak-bak-bak, Give me a break!!!!! it was just a mistake aur patha nai what all u started thinking?😕
Ridzi: OH MISTAKE HUH! U were just seeing…ke main tumare jaal mein fass rahe ho ke nai! *says hyperly*😡
Arman: whao whao whao……..u r just mind-blowing, man!!!…khud ke bare mein itne galath-femmi?! So tumare pas zaban bhi hai, wo b scissors jaise…cut-cut-cut! Ab ek aur shabd nai! Coz mujhe gussa ah raha hai aur mujhe gussa ah gaya na…thoo😡

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Side…

Nupur: tho? then what will u do? Huh? Tho kya karunge?
Mayank: *pulls her hand n makes her fall back towards the steps where she was about to fall.. but holding her hand! if he leaves her hand…she will fall*
Nupur: 😲 Leaveeeeeee meeee!
Mayank: leave u? sure???

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Side…

Ridzi: just leave my hand, OK!
Arman: *holds her hand tighter* NO! I wont leave! N Since u gave me tittle of a DOG… I wanna show u..wat a DOG is really like!
Ridzii: {gets lil scared… *blink blink*}
Arman: *he goes close to her…she goes back…he goes more close..n she has no more place to go*
Arman: just stop it, OK! *lil more scared! ..looking if anyone is around.. but no one..* plssss..plss...ur not dog, ok!
Arman: *brings his face close to hers n screams in her ears* Sorryyyyyyyyy...Say!
Ridzi: are u mad?!
Arman: Say "sorry" for all that u said
Ridzi: huh? NEVER (*dazzed looking in his eyes*: MAD-MAN)
Arman: No? i dont like to hear 'no' that too from gals...NEVER! *goes more close to her* with every 'No' ..distance between us wil get less n lesser n then..u know what will happen?
Ridzi: 😲 NOOOO
Arman: Again No? *cums more close...can feel each other breathing*
Ridzi: sorry but i also dont know to say sorry...that too to guys..Never!
Arman: Say S-O-R-R-Y
Ridzii: N-E-V-E-R........ NO WAYS! *looks at him sternly*😳

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Side…

Mayank: So, u prefer falling down the steps den apologizing??
Nupur: YAAA! Drop me down na *she is confident that he wont drop her*
Mayank: Cool! *leaves her hand..n holds it soon* that was close! {makes her stand straight.. she looks up in his eyes n so does he}
Nupur: *doesnt know wat to say to him... starts givin him all the galiz she knows* u stupid, idiot, gadha, pagal, ullu, donkey, monkey aur duniya ke baki sare useless animals! Gadha kahika...Mayank, the MONKEY MAN!!! Mr Kadus!!!!!😡 *says without breathin..then stops n breaths*
Mayank: *starrin at her...😕* Among all these animals...which one r u...jungli billi...? No No... acctually ur Drama Queen... Rakhi Sawant... Miss Natuangi 😕😡

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Side....

Ridzi: Shut up, u ladkibazz.. flirt... Mr LBW!😡
Arman: What... LBW?😕
Ridzi: LBW = Lattu before Women!😡
Arman: whatt😲? Excuse me! Im not Lattu before women... infact, women are lattu before me *puts his collar up*
Ridzi: Oh Ho..khud ko hero samajte ho? u really think so?😕
Arman: Offcourse!
Ridzi: U need a wake up call! Khud ke shakal nai dekhi mirror mein? hero kam...villian zyaadha lagte ho... 😕 with these eooh tattos n all 🤢
Arman: Hello? tattos is trendy *looks at her up to down 🤢*.. Tum kya jaano fashion ke bare mein.. u fashionless! Miss TMN😡
Ridzi: what TMN? 😕
Arman: TMN= Touch me not... samji Miss Touch me not!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Side...

Nupur: *irritated on his behavior*
Mayank: *he is also irritated with this un-called behavior from Nupur! He doesn't know what wrong did he do…that she re-acted this way* Now, let me make one thing clear to u…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Side…

Arman: what u thought I like u…im trying to flirt with u? Im not interested in u.. u r just not my type.. not even any close! *Leaves her n pushes her far* 🤢
Ridzi: Same are u! aur aaj ke badh tho, U have just fallen way too down…🤢

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Side…

Nupur: I thought u respected women…but u just insulted me front of everyone…by shoutin at me this way… I had enough…
Mayank: I apologize, I dint mean too but if my presence causes u soo much probs… FINE....Miss Natuangi! *walks away*
Nupur to herself: Bye….Mayank...Monkey Man Kahin ka... Mr Kadus!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That Side…

Arman: What u think of me…makes no difference to me! Get it? I hate gals like u..who make an issue out of nothing
Ridzi: u hate me or love me…makes no difference to me either!
Arman: BYE...Miss TMN!
Ridzi: .......BYE Mr LBW!

(All part ways…fought on nothing)
chelsi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ......................ladai ladai ladai achcha nahi hai.................................get some lovely cute moments between mayur and ar..plz waiting for next update ......................................
par kucch bhi ho love cute fight...
moonlight2630 thumbnail
wow update tha ya jung ka medaan(ground)
very nice
plz update soon
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Originally posted by: chelsi

hey ......................ladai ladai ladai achcha nahi hai.................................get some lovely cute moments between mayur and ar..plz waiting for next update ......................................
par kucch bhi ho love cute fight...

Hey Chelsi,
Before falling in love... thoda ladna zaruri hai... 😳 harr love story ka yeh rule hai 😳😃
cute moments are cuming soon 😃
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

wow update tha ya jung ka medaan(ground)
very nice
plz update soon

Hey Moonlight,
Yups Temp-WWF ka medaan 😃
Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
thanks for PM.
continue soon

love
Riddss
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
love it
loved the bickering between the couples
con soon
cant wait to read more
thanks 4 da pm
-Mansi- thumbnail
😆 I so loved this part...it was HILARIOUS!! I actually love dis FF..Very well written! Cont. soon! :)
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyyz ritu

gal fabulous job
reading ur updates always makes me laugh
they r all quite funny
this one wud be the best
like literally they fighting WWIII without a cause or reason
and poor guyz have to bear the warth of the 2 hot headed girls
lol
really enjoyed the update