Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Jen and Karan are so hyper. They said hello and what's up? I think they took too much sugar before starting the interview. This interview was shot like 2-3 days ago I think and the whole gang was there, Neha, Sehban, though they were not shown except of Neha's leg and Sehbanwas on for a bit..

Jen says she is gonna cry now. She is overwhelmed by all the messages.. Aww Jen πŸ€—

Special thanks to TT and Diana for getting the messages to them. They thank us and KW makes a kiss face and Jen wants to burst out laughing right at that moment. He reminds me of SRK in Tere Naina, same kissy look πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They both are so overwhelmed by the messages.

They were going through the messages and Jen is just touched. She talks about initial days of SR pair and the whole NO NO and then the love that is showered on them, they both are really touched.

They thank all that sent their questions..

JW loves my name and gave me a special thanks. I seriously thank her, for being so sweet. I knew JW was a sweetheart, but seriously, she is even more than a sweetheart. She is a super sweetheart, and Karan likes my name too. Because JW likes my name. So I want to thank them both. They seriously made my day.

They said thanks to all those who sent messages and all those who love them and even those who don;'t, they love you.. I think it's sweet. I thought that was amazing that it does not matter whether you love or not, but we love you.. πŸ€—

KW is overwhelemed. He thanks us because this are Sid-Riddhima mails and he is truly touched, wit annoying hate mails, they should make him think that there are people that truly do love him. He talks about SR, that there is no love between them, but you still love the chemistry, what will happen IF they fall in love in love? He says, when and then he goes IF.

They talk about no one is spoiling the show. All have their heart and soul into it and that;s why we fans can see that. JW is talking while KW's cell rings..

They talk about Abanti's question, regarding Slap so JW hugs KW to make up for the slaps. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sebhan comes and they trio hug. πŸ˜† JW talks about the time when she did not know anyone and how it was weird, but then how they all became friends.

She talks about Karan is back and how it's gonna be Karan everywhere. Karan here and Karan there and Sebhan goes, I should change my name to Karan too.. It was so funny πŸ˜†

She talks about the dramatic phase of DMG and now it will get back on track but she does not know what will happen because as actors, they don't know how the CV's will butcher their characters next. LOL

The questions:

1. Unique part of SR relationship:

Jenny: It is not a normal relationship. but as time and they grow, things can change. There is no love or hate, but there is something in between. Both of us know that other is a good human being with a clean heart.

2. How would Sid punish Ridz? - He says he wouldn;t. He talks about how he wants to punish her, but can't see her in pain.

3. How would Ridz punish Sid? - I would put a cockroach in front of him and KW goes, I would eat it and JW goes ..,EWW.. Her expressions were like, are you crazy???

4. 1 thing you like/dislike about KW

Jen: Like: He is a very sweet boy. He has a good heart and keeps me laughing all the time.

Dislike: His songs. His singing of third class songs.. He hums and sings the most weirdest songs so by the end of the day, I do the same and wonder why am I singing this??
JW was so like powerful, as saying it on TV was like she was telling KW, stop singing those songs..
and then KW goes Oh and then they argue, which is covered by a song..

5. KW: 1 thing you like and dislike on Jenny.

Karan: First, he thought it was Riddhima : He keeps putting his arm around her and she keeps rubbing it off so he says this is one thing I don't like, you are my wife, but Jen corrects him and he goes, Oh about you.. He says he likes everything about her. He hasn't spend much time but he will now so he will soon figure out what he dislikes about her. He talks about few instances:

- When I don't remember my lines, she pretends to be angry , but she just smiles
- She drops me sometimes to my house so I save on the auto.
- She slaps me on and off screen.
- She laughs at my PJ's which is one thing I love about her.

Jen is so sweet. She squeezes him and they are pulled into a tiny cute friendly hug..
I demand to see them in a new show right now..

6. Who is the greatest Prankester? None of them, but JP is. He talks about a gossip King. How he likes to gossip and Neha is part of that gang. Neha tries to him by pointing her legs towards him.

7. If you had to do a scene with Sid, which one would it be?

Jen: Talks about a scene when she was not there in DMG and and he goes , Have you seen scenes of Sid? Tell Tell and JW just smiles. She talks about something regarding pants which they crack up, KW goes, you wanna wear the pants the way I do??
but JW wants to wear western clothes. I love to see Ridz in western clothes.. Like Jeans and a t-shirt.

She loves superman t-shirts and all the cartoon stuff. He says she is a child at heart while she hits him with the paper and he tells that he is the only mature one here, she is a big overgrown child which has been sent to me to nurture with care.

All crack up while KW talks about maturity..

8. Favorite SR scene..

They talk about a scene that they shot, and the 11th march one where they are just talking, so I am not sure if he meant they shot that one, or the one that appeared on the 11th march.

They both say thanks to us and KW says TT.com and he corrects it properly and JW and KW both say thanks.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M879-tbgass[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4vIWtiphrA[/YOUTUBE]
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Congrats on the new Thread!!!
Lennie thumbnail
Congrats on new thread😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Congratulations, peopleji!
nikita_88 thumbnail
16 more threads to go!!! πŸ₯³
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Shilpoo, am unable to think how they will stretch this triangle. Misunderstandings hi karenge , aur kya option hai?

Thats what its been so far - so i wont be surprised if that is still continued
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

congrats for new AT

norzar
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congo on the new thread
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: sajni786

oye norzar........we are not saying it will stretch........we are trying to think "wat if" it doesnt.......just preparing......

they cna always show a link betwen sid and the new female entry, which we thnk will come for A

norzar