*Article*Ratis fans exceed SRK-starone.in - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by FanOfMAYUR

I partially agree with Arjun's statement..I agree that the hard work and quality of work you do is important..But the fans are also important because they are the result and appreciation of their hard and quality work..Fans are similar to the Grade you get in exams or the performance rating you get in ur job..Though my comparison is silly, i just want to make a point with an example..

And I 100% believe that it's because of Rati's hard work, quality of work and dedication to her work, she has got lot of fans today...

And i don't like her to be compared with SRK, though first and best Rati and then Arjun are the only actors who are my favorite either in telivison or in movies... Both the fields are very much different, so the comparison is not allowed.., in most of the forums , fans discuss about more about telivison than  movies.... And Rati has to work a lot to reach to that level and even she knows that pretty well...

And one should not be over-confident when they reach the best level once because there is another person who is  standing next to u and trying hard to beat u next time..I am very happy that Rati follows this and she is not over confident

So i just want to say that Fans are as important as the hard work for an actor..

No offence..It's just my POV...I don't mind and take it positively, even if anyone disagree with me

I agree with u FanofMayur. I must say Actor or actress are famous and known because of thier  fans , actors should not forget that  ( i do find arjun sometime little arrogant but may be i am wrong ).

Rati is welll deserving actress .. keep rocking rati .. her bubbly natures makes everyone happy๐Ÿ˜Š

Congrats to Rati .. she deserved it .. she will be more successfullllllllllllll.. all the best Rati.. One thing i like about Rati is that " SHE IS DOWN TO EARTH".. DO not change ever.that is why you have so many fans and they connect to u directly ...
Edited by mjht1 - 13 years ago

Congrats to Rati & Sanaya.

They are both amazing actresses.
Im so elated to see Rati with such a high amount of fans, and its so modest of her to not address her as "Queen of expressions or tellywood". Who would make such a modest statement. Truly, Rati is the most down to earth actresses', she never thinks high of herself, she's extremely humble and loving.

Love you Rati, you are a rockstar!!โญ๏ธ
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
Rati totally deserves this.. and much much more.. all i have to say is you are way too humble rati..
Agar television main yeh haal hai then I can't wait till she captures the big screen.. seriously, when her expression will reach millions, her fans will outnumber those of every other actor combined.

Sanaya is catching up as well.. i think Gunjan's character is ver simple so it dosen't give a chance for sanaya to go full out and show her varied acting skills.. am pretty sure she will make it big anywhere she goes

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Love you Rati and Sanaya
Edited by musicalrain - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Rati Pandey's fans exceed SRKs!

Television actress Rati Pandey aka Nupur and Sanaya Irani aka Gunjan of STAR One's Miley Jab Hum Tum have more members in their fan club than even Shah Rukh Khan! Compared to SRK's 2106 fans, Rati has 2243 fans and Sanaya 2107 fans on indya.com's fan club site.

Arjun Bijlani added, "I am happy and I don't count the number of fans because in the end it's the work that matters most and I hope that people love me as Mayank and then Alekh of Left Right Left."

Don't forget to watch all the action in Miley Jab Hum Tum every Monday to Friday at 9 pm.
orignal link

Well first of congratualtion to rati... she is so down to earth ..humble girl .. i appreciate her a lot ..more than any other actors.. i think rati is one othe best actress we have in indian television and she does appreciate her fans all over world ..Ratii famous for her  best work as well as huge fan following ..i love her humble nature.. congratulation to Ratiii and  Sanaya ( her fan following is growing as well ...

I love sanaya and jaskaran ..they r so happy for Rati'sd success .. it seems arjun did not find any word to appreciate rati ..Life main down to earth hona bahut jaroori hai.. only then u get success.. ek baar fan following khatam to popularity bhee khatam.. big actors like amitabh and sharruk never forget to say thank you to thier fans thats is why they r so famous

Arjun Bijlani may be little too confident about himself๐Ÿ˜Š .. he should not forget that he is famous because his fans as welll๐Ÿ˜Š.. lots of actor they act very well but they have less fan following and they r not famous๐Ÿ˜ญ.. i think good work and fan following  always goes together..

I like arjuns work in MJHT  but the comments he gave in this article was not nice ( may be he did not mean it).. he should appreciate his fans more.. Arjun try to be happy for your other costars as well sometime and its good to be little bit humble
Edited by mjhtshownumber1 - 13 years ago
Love u rati.. u r the best actress. keep it up... u will get more success...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
im surprised like many others that arjun didnt say anything about rati......jas and sanaya atleast said they were happy for her in what seemed like a genuine way.......i dunno if ill term him arrogant though......i dont think he meant fans dont matter......its kinda true though that hard work matters a lot.....like i personally find aamir to be a better actor but srk has more fans.....but ya arjun, kinda disappointed in you buddy......nainaEdited by sumonetolub - 13 years ago
oh God plssssss every 1 why r u making a big deal about nething Arjun say? I think he spoke about himself as they asked him.its his personal views about fans as he is in 4th place himself in SBO fan club

think about it tho we all luv Rati its not true she has more fans than SRK.No costar in MJHT has ever praised Rati like the way Arjun do still all of u bash him 4 sake of  an article which may be even misquoted

Love u both Arjun & Rati.hope u continue to have more success and fans:)
Originally posted by ShrutiGhosh

oh God plssssss every 1 why r u making a big deal about nething Arjun say? I think he spoke about himself as they asked him.its his personal views about fans as he is in 4th place himself in SBO fan club

think about it tho we all luv Rati its not true she has more fans than SRK.No costar in MJHT has ever praised Rati like the way Arjun do still all of u bash him 4 sake of  an article which may be even misquoted

Love u both Arjun & Rati.hope u continue to have more success and fans:)

Finally someone thinks like the way i do. I was just waiting for someone to say this..

Guys, come on! Arjun's thinking might be different from others, If Jas & Sanaya are happy for Rati, thats great! Arjun is talking about himself, and if anyone remembers what he said on his blog sometime back, he gave half the credit to Rati and half to himself for making Mayank-Nupur. Dont know why you guys jump into a conclusion!
Obviously rati fans should excced SRK coz she is a far far better actress den him..
Dats it..
Nd Congratzzzzzzzzz rati.. ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
jealously Arjun?
I thought u would be happy for rati, u both seem really close....
You didnt even mention her,Srk is ur fav actor and Rati is ur close friend, r u sad tht srk fans are less than ur close friend?
Im not gonna say anything else bcuz i love arjun equally as much as i love rati so im not gonna say anything bad
Im just gonna say
!!!!!ARTI FOREVER!!!!!
BOTH ARE MY STARS!!
LUV THEM BOTH!!
CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM
HOPE THEY BECOME ONE SOON... โค๏ธ