Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
orignal link
Jas Karan Singh aka Uday from Miley Jab Hum Tum

Jas Karan essays the character of Uday who puts up a exterior but is actually just the opposite. Jas in real life too is fun-loving and adventurous.

I still get nostalgic about my exams but frankly speaking, I used to study a month before the examination started. I was an average student and never used to study throughout the year. My scores used to be in the range of 60 per cent and I did my schooling from Campion Boys High School, Bhopal. I really miss my school and college days which won't return but I am glad that through this show, I am playing the college life!

So what did he do during his summer vacations?
"During our vacation, we used to go to Mumbai, and practice boxing. After my 10th standard exams, I came to Mumbai and joined Lala Lajpat Rai College at Mahalakshmi, Mumbai. As a student, I was always interested in sports and I am a gold medalist."

What message did he have to give the students for their exams?
"Please study hard as it is very important to complete your graduation and please increase your basic IQ level so that you will survive in these competitive times.

Smart Mayank was cool after all!

Mayank as a character on the show is well-read and intelligent. Quite similar to his on-screen character, Arjun too is hard-working and dedicated to his work.

Arjun Bijlani aka Mayank shared his experiences about his exams and summer vacations with these words: "I was not that intelligent and I used to study when the exams were announced, but I would still score between 65 and 70 per cent. I used to play football and our training sessions used to take place during the vacations. For some weekends I used to go with my family to nearby hill stations like Mahabaleshwar or Matheran and it used to be great fun but then as you come to the higher standards, automatically tuition classes used to start during the vacations itself. I used to do horse riding, then swimming which I have left now but am eager to continue again."

So now do you miss those summer vacations?
"Sometimes, I do miss vacations but I enjoy shooting, and we shoot for more than 12 hours. And so now I believe that the daily hours you spend with loved ones are like vacation.

He gives a message to you fans and students: "Study hard and complete your graduation because that is the most important thing but at the same keep your passion intact."

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

tm_vdmyra_hassanardhananaina0123Armu4evapremana-medz-ArtiMayur.Meenomjhtmayurcool_shwetsmaloo19Aurora.FanOfMAYURanju011marisol45thenarcissistt-mayur-sajan-janne156gopi06-sam-kirti123rads14BeetYashh...FavouriteofalliHeartMoiShwePoobrinda_ght-Aastha_Mohit--Samira-.Comics_Music.-Cheeni--SMay31-madsannie07-nautankidollz-stuti123Aabha.MhgrhrVampireBarbieMou.-SupriyaluvsMN--Rinky--Sanjana-No_Commentsafshanafreencharmee_sammymyownareaKiShaholic..Avani.safeplacetolandBadtameez_DilNikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Article*Enjoy the summer the star one way*" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Thnnnxxx for the link and the article.... Big smile

t-mayur-sajan-j

IF-Dazzler

t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
thx for the link
loved the bit when he says: " And so now I believe that the daily hours you spend with loved ones are like vacation."
it's amazing that he likes shooting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naina0123twiinkletoesmaloo19-SupriyaluvsMN-.Avani.KiShaholic.

anju011

Goldie

anju011

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

mayur786

Groupbie

mayur786

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
omg dodo is on campion that is 1 km far away frm my home.....oh i wish uday will com to meet his old frnds here and i cud see him...

marisol45

Goldie

marisol45

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing.itne dino ke baad mjht ke bare mein article padh ke accha lagaSmile

Beautiful.ShyLa

Beautiful.ShyLa

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
thankssss

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thnx so much shruti...wow arjun and jas sound so intellect yet so passionate!!!loved there tips...and whats with us students yaar...why do we always start studying when exams are announced...we all are the same...ROFL
and there tip abt graduation...really impressive...obviously thats important...only after that we can continue with our other passions just like these guys are.lovely article shruti.finally mjht seems coming out of hidden lights...i was so bored of getting nothing yaar...no promo...no news..no sbs/sbb segment...thank god for a change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KiShaholic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top