Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged

to another special thread. The previous one was dedicated to Tanya Di, and by your grace, was very successful. This time we have decided to dedicate the thread to someone else, who is very special to us. Here lemme give you some clues about this thread's VIP :

She is very very sweet !!

She is a very active Idiot

She's a big Rajeev fan

She changed her screen name a few months ago

She has been a Manav supporter .. However don't know about now :p

She is very funny, in fact she has to her credit the PR Laughter Ke Phatke Award

She is also a Bhakra n this forum, who day dreams a lot

She is a Rasgulla who loves ArMan

Finally, she's involved in a Saheli Ana relationship

Any guesses as to who the star is this time ?

She's our very dear

PIYA !!

Congrats Piya !! Very well deserved !! Enjoy your special moment with all of your dear and loved ones here !! Have a great time ahead !!

Here are some messages for you

nikitagmc

Hey Piya, you are one of the rockers of the PR forum- at a time when the CV's are disappointing so badly, its nice that you and the gang cheer things up. Love fighting with you for Manav in SD's competitions. Am sure this thread is gonna ROCK!!!!

aartifarty

Congrats my Saut !! .. Well done on getting your thread !!.... ... Saut you are amazing and i am so happy for you that you have got your Thread !!! ... You truely deserve it and you are an amazing member !! ... "

carpe-diem

Piya tuuuuuuuuuuuu ab toh aajaaaa

aake wapas naaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Piya I think you are  JAAN of RA, now it is your turn to give life to your own thread. 

I look forward to having you make all the demands you want and know that I will be at your service.

will definitely make a point to add to the masti

OH and Big Kala Tika, you'll need one today

Enjoy

Tulsey

O re Piya....Udne laga kyon man baawla re...Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re..O re Piya...

Piya you are a very valuable member of this PR forum.  I enjoy your comments and topics.  Even though you and I don't interact as much due to our personal timings of coming and going on the PR, I click the like button just so that you know that I enjoyed your remarks and thoughts.  All the best and let this thread rock....

Tanyaz

Hey Piya ....

Congrats buddy on your thread . Your thread is like my own home and you will find me there everyday ...

I am sure it will be the craziest thread ever and we will have the time of our life there ..

Oh God Piya, looks like the divorce sequence will happen soon and we can get all our frustrations out together ....moti moi gaalis and curses galore ...bahut maza  aye ga ....

Nisha

Piya u are very sweet, lovely, funny and die hard optimistic about Arman divorce in spite of knowing the fact this Ekta serial LOL .. great that a thread have be dedicated to u so sweety just rock on the thread and prove ur spamming talent by breaking the record of 1st adda which we completed in few days LOL

Monica

Piya is a very sweet and nice girl and one of my very good friends at this forum.
she is one of the greatest fans of ArMan. she loves Manav so much and wanted to propose him.
but she couldn't propose him in 'MKD Contest'.LOL iss liye Piya ko Manav ka bahen bana diya gayaa hain.LOL waise Piya, Manav ka bahen ban kar ab keisi mehsoos kar rahi ho tum?LOL

Enjoy !

Edited by tasnime - 22 May 2010 at 7:33am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiigeethikadevashree_hSpartacusTulseycarpe-diem-monica-SweetFifiNidhirjgptsensodyne-ALI-SexyLo--Hope--shalini01.Mandy.gaurimishaunknown18Piyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piya's Spamming Gang .." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
wahoo !! ... who is the lucky one ....?? ...

anyways ... since its random comments then who saw Keshav Pundit last night ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Me me..I watched KP and liked it. Atleast the intro epi was really good!!

-ALI-

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hehe ... i am yet to watch it ... but i think most people would have watched it if they saw PR's episode .... Keshav was alright in PR ...

i think i might watch it now !

How long is Rajat Tokas playing Keshav for ??

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
watched KP .......nice

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I think it was only for one episode. But Rajat played it really well. I liked him as KP. Aarti you might like the show although it seemed stupid on PR.LOL

aftvjunkie

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
haha... i didnt quite get what he said when he said he used baba's help and they lied a litte ?? ... what lie was it ?

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
 me watched KP n liked it.......................................

@ AARTI
ys wht was the lie???????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.