Fan Fictions

{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
buddy
aapko sharam nahi aati kya
hawwwww aap itna acha part diya
phir kehte ho the next part coming in few hrs.
now tell me how in this world m i suppose to spend a few hrs
that easily. grrrrrrr this is not fair. hmmp *nikki pouting*
hurry up with update
and the part was awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KaShti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
ooh exciting

i think the goons were her friends and da guy was armaan
con soon
cant wait to read the next part

Edited by kashndsel4eva - 24 May 2010 at 12:02pm

-KaShti-

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
OMG CAN'T WAIT 4 NEXT UPDATE
UR ff IS SOO INTRESTING
PLZ UPDATE SOON Smile

-KaShti-

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Smilethe last part.........i hope u enjoy this too...Tongue

..............................she gasped in fear when she felt a manly hand on her shoulder....she closed her eyes frantically...praying god......she then felt the man getting closer to her...threat..was what she feeling right now...sweat forming...she was hell scared now......

The man then moved forward and taking hold of her both shoulder he turned her such that now she was facing him...he saw her.......eyes closed...threat clearly seen on her face...sweat on her forehead....he saw a strand of hair on her forehead n moved his hand forward...he tucked those hairs behin her hears...n heard her mumbling something on her own........

The man...............................armaan........now was getting restless........she kept on mumbling sumthing....not even opening her eyes to see who is in front of her...

Armaan-"open your eyes baby....."

Riddhima-" please please please please please leave me..........what have I done to you........please I m a good girl...please let me go...maine koi galti bhi nahin ki hai...please please please leave me.......please I am sorry...very very sorry.....see maine toh koi galti bhi nahin ki still I m saying sorry....ab toh chodd do...please please please mujhe jaane do...... please please please please please leave me please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please don't harm me.. please please please please please leave me.... please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please"

Armaan was too bewildered to reply anything...wondering how can she speak continuously and that too soooooooo much without stopping...........

Finally he has to stop her before...she could do some harm to his ears....

Armaan-"hey...stop.....ridz...ridz...baskt...riddhima....riddhimaaa........"...he was saying n shaking her but the shatabdi express how can she stop.......riddhima was on her own world not listening to anyone...here goes our riddhima..........

Riddhima-" please please please please please leave me please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please leave me... please please please please please"

Armaan(finally he shaked her vigourously n shouted)-"RIDDHIMA....stop stop stop.......its me ARMAAN..........."....he told her when she finally stopped her rattling........

Riddhima-"a...arm..armaan....".....she relaxed and on seeing armaan she hugged her tightly.........armaan was happy that she was back to normal....he felt her hugging him..n so he too hugged her back.....they were in each others embrace for few minutes...when riddhima suddenly came out o the hug....n looked at him...n asked....

Riddhima-"armaan........what are u doing here......n...nd....i.......i ...yeh I was kidnapped...how come u here?????"

Armaan-"y...dint u wanted me here.......".he said n giggled just to get a smack from her.......

Riddhima-"stop it....its not funny ohk........."

Armaan-"ohk baba.....i m sorry.....nd don't worry you are sae here....in safe hands.........."he winked at her....

Riddhima was confused...actually hell confused ...what is happening actually....she was kidnapped n then was brought to this house and then from behind ARMAAN.....she was thinking when she heard........

Armaan-"awwwwwwww.......dont trouble that poor mind of yours honey.......don't think much....n no worry.....n about kidnapping....kabhie kabhie bade bade (big big) shehron mein  choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain........"

B4 he cud speak much he got a smack from riddhima standing beside her....till now...riddhima understood that all was actually planned by armaan n here he goes...

Riddhima-"u did all this na....i m so not going to leave you now...u got the hell out of me n now.....u..."she raised his hand to beat him when he caught his hand hand......n said...

Armaan-"I m sorry riddhima..."....n leaving her hands he holded his both ears making cute puupy face...pleading her to forgive her....

Riddhima as usual melted on seeing his face.........

Riddhima-"y u did this"...she asked him politely.........

Armaan-"I wanted to talk to you n u were not at all listening to me.....since that phone convo you are not even talking to me....."........he was then went quiet waiting for her to say something.......

Riddhima knew it is the time now...she has to listen the truth...whatever it may be.....and has to talk to armaan n clear everything..........

On not getting any respone rom her side he continued.........
Armaan:" riddhima... I need someone to talk to...."

Riddhima: "I'm always here for you."...she said as amatter of fact........

Armaan: "I know.".....he said with a a bit of sadness in his tone.....

Riddhima:" What's wrong?"...........she sensed something was wrong wid armaan he was a bit sad......

Armaan: "I like her so much.".....................he said n waited for her expression...n that was it for riddhima she knew this wud come up...she was feeling lyk running away from there...n cry her heart out....she was on the verge of crying.......but she composed herself.....

Riddhima:" Talk to her."

Armaan:" I don't know. She won't ever like me."..he shrugged.....

Riddhima:" Don't say that...you're amazing."she looked up at him.....

Armaan:" I just want her to know how I feel."

Riddhima:" Then tell her.".....she wished she cud b the one but.....

Armaan: "She may won't like me."

Riddhima:" How do you know that?"

Armaan:" I can just tell her..."

Riddhima:" Well just tell her."

Armaan:" What should I say?"

Riddhima:" Tell her how much you like her."

Armaan:" I tell her daily."

Riddhima:" What do you mean?"

Armaan:" I'm always with her...I love her."

Riddhima was too emotional n sad that was unable to speak further to ask who is the one whom her lover actually loved....but she still said..........

Riddhima:" I know how you feel. I have the same problem...but he'll never like me."...she told her feelings.......

Armaan: "Wait..Who do you like?"

Riddhima:" Oh, some boy."

Armaan:" Oh, she won't like me either."

Riddhima:" She does."

Armaan:" How do you know?"...he asked curiously.......

Riddhima:" Because who wouldn't like you?" she said. what she felt.......

Armaan: "may be You."

Riddhima:" You're wrong. I love you."..........she confessed.........

Armaan:" I love you too.".....he confessed finally........ffff......he said it in a excited voice.....

Riddhima frozed n got everything settle in mind which he said few seconds before......she looked up at him...n saw his blue eyes boring into hers...she was too dumb to react.....meanwhile there eyes were stuck n both of them had an eyelock session for a minute when riddhima broke it n looked everywhere but not him........she thought........what he said....no...no...no...no ridzy..dont take it in a wrong way take it in a right way...he love you..but as a friend...not more than that...dint u remembered he just told that he lyk HER...sumbody else not her...she thought stupid o herself..how stupid I am.....but still she so wanted that those words to be or her.........she so wanted to hear them from his mouth as in lover.....but.....ohh..riddhima get a hold of yourself.....don't loose yourself at least not now........she composed herself once again n continued.........

Riddhima:" So are you going to talk to her?"

Armaan:"hmmmm...."

Riddhima:"oh.....g....gud then....when are you telling her....."she tried to force a smile on her ace and looked up at him........

Armaan:" I just did." .....................

N there he goes.....he confessed to HER...to His Riddhima...n gave her his ever charming, cute dimple smile..........

And then he gave a quick small kiss on her cheeks n took her into a warm hug without waiting for her to react....

Riddhima's mouth was open...hanging with the shock...what she heard...and was  understanding to what actually armaan did...he CONFESSED..he said that ARMAAN LOVES RIDDHIMA......and....RIDDHIMA LOVES ARMAAN.........

And there it goes........happy confession which will lead to happy happy life......simplicity is the best......cute simple attraction leading to another yet simple n sweet confession of true love which will surely lead to a happy life.........Smile

So this was the {~sweet funny confession~} of both the lovers.....
Nd after this........AAL IZZ WELLLLLLL.........TongueSmile

TongueFriendsTongue.....i wanted to write more.....but cud not....i had to finish it ASAP...so here I go......nd one of my friend from from fb wanted to add her ideas to this fic ...so let see if she is ready with the next part...i will try to post it here.........Tongue
So this was me(a total ksgian n kashian)......signing off for now.....Tongue
Its my boards this year...so studies first hence no more masti....Tongue

I don't know when I will come back to this place for writing ff's n all....will miss u all till when I comeback....Smile

Nd of course thank you so much who commented n who pressed like buttons....i m glad that you all like this fic.....thanx a lot or the support u all gave....it really boosted me up.....nd thanx silent readers too if thee were any...i would have been more happy if u commented......Smile

Bubyee....Smile
Take care...Smile
God bless you all.....Smile
Keep smiling....Smile
Keep loving....Smile
N keep rocking......:-)
TongueWinkSmileTongueSmile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptavimlashravnisimple_sweetryka_27In3ffable_lOv3swahascrimson_10diyachillMAANeet_2sam19_2009anjali9996adorableaishaCaramel_21gauranitaimansibhartimaggie131984HeAvEnSjannat4evermoonlight2630ammy_ka_ashukarans_angelcutiepreet-Miya-sammy4upixie_nrida001HR-DMG4lifehinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-FanZaynoo2320Norz-AviatoR-

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
WOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWW!!!!
Awesome!!!!

-KaShti-

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
very nice Smile