Fan Fictions

{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ks_diehardfan01

Originally posted by Nikki_19_luv

nahiiiiiiii
buddy humse itna lamba safar nahi hosakta.
app jadli kariyo update
aur toh aur aap ne toh humara comment bhi indiviualy reply nahi kiya.
awww...i m really sorry for that....agar jaldi update ki toh maybe it will not live upto ur aswell as my expectation.....so please wait for the next update...i m bit busy....n my mind is really messed up right now.......i m really sorry for that....i thght of updating soon n ending it....but really cant....i want the next 1 to b funny n interesting n not a dull one...so please...i hope u understand.....Tongue

nd rahi baat aapke k pehle wale comment ki individually reply karne ki toh toh i m doing it jst in few minutes...ohk...Tongue

yaar don't say sorryAngry
kya haiShocked
kitni insult ki humari achi khasi friendship ki.Cry
buddy tumko sharam nahi aati kya itne ulte seedhe kaam karne maiTongue
chi chi chiEmbarrassed
shame on uTongue
kuch toh sharam rahkiyoTongue
too funnyLOLLOLLOL

yaar its ok
i was JK its ok take ur time i understand
i hope things get better for u
and reply soonBig smile

Edited by Nikki_19_luv - 19 May 2010 at 8:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

heyy buddy   .........hieeeTongue.......

awww u gonna use my suggestion yipeeeDancing...........yup....Tongue
yaar don't worry even m greedy. i just love to get my updates on time.Big smile
kya yaar stop saying u gonna stop this ff. i wanna read it to its fullest it shud be a huge ff. atleast i think so. its awesome.Clap......i m really happy dat u like it...but i m really very sorry...coz i cannot make it a huge ff...thanx 4 the comment...Tongue

this part was nice. i loved muskaan and ridz convo. too funny. u kno BADI GALTI just cracked me up.LOL armaan is such a duff cudn't he confess. Angrymannnn i wanna see wat happens next fast. my guess. u kno AR come face to face and to cover up ridz starts blabbering wat ever comes to her mind and every time armaan wants to say something ridz keeps going on and on. armaan gets fed up and BAAM.Tongue kisses her lips hard u kno like surprise attack, imagine dostana kiss scene but with AR. that wud be too jokes. LOLLOLLOLthen finally he confesses when ridz shuts up.(next to impossible apperantlyLOL) i hope its on the beach at night or something that wud be like the best.EmbarrassedBig smilethanx again for the suggestion...lemme see if i can add it in the upcoming update...i will surely do dat.....Tongue

anyways m gonna stop b4 i decide ur whole story. i hope u update soon.Embarrassed......lolz.....i will try to update it soon....Tongue
Thanx 4 sharing ur views wid me......it really boosted me up.....the next part will surely be dedicated to you.......
luv ya....tc.....Tongue
srishti....SmileSmileSmile

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

heyy buddy   .........hieeeTongue.......

awww u gonna use my suggestion yipeeeDancing...........yup....Tongue
yaar don't worry even m greedy. i just love to get my updates on time.Big smile
kya yaar stop saying u gonna stop this ff. i wanna read it to its fullest it shud be a huge ff. atleast i think so. its awesome.Clap......i m really happy dat u like it...but i m really very sorry...coz i cannot make it a huge ff...thanx 4 the comment...Tongue

this part was nice. i loved muskaan and ridz convo. too funny. u kno BADI GALTI just cracked me up.LOL armaan is such a duff cudn't he confess. Angrymannnn i wanna see wat happens next fast. my guess. u kno AR come face to face and to cover up ridz starts blabbering wat ever comes to her mind and every time armaan wants to say something ridz keeps going on and on. armaan gets fed up and BAAM.Tongue kisses her lips hard u kno like surprise attack, imagine dostana kiss scene but with AR. that wud be too jokes. LOLLOLLOLthen finally he confesses when ridz shuts up.(next to impossible apperantlyLOL) i hope its on the beach at night or something that wud be like the best.EmbarrassedBig smilethanx again for the suggestion...lemme see if i can add it in the upcoming update...i will surely do dat.....Tongue

anyways m gonna stop b4 i decide ur whole story. i hope u update soon.Embarrassed......lolz.....i will try to update it soon....Tongue
Thanx 4 sharing ur views wid me......it really boosted me up.....the next part will surely be dedicated to you.......
luv ya....tc.....Tongue
srishti....SmileSmileSmile

u kno my kamini bf sanz shud learn something from u
u give me so much respect
pheli baar aisa kuch huwa hai. i think i might call the press soon
and she her whole ff is a copy of me. woh mera sub kuch chori karke kadha karke mujhe rahka hai. churel hai ek number ki.
m so proud of u for showing so much respect.Embarrassed

o and that was my guess not a suggestion so if u don't like plz don't add it to ur next part. i was just thinking it wud be soo funny. but if u had other things in mind and this is ur ff so plz don't add things u don't wanna k.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KaShti-

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hey frnds.....Tongue

tell this fast should armaan b a bit quiet or shy (u can say) or i mean hmmm u knw getting nervous n all...
or he sould b like bindaas banda while confessing...
n
should ridz b a bit ...u know..yes or no...i know...she will b confused n shocked but..wot abt after confession....
tell me fast m waiting......
dont explain in detail but tellme wat u want read( in shortTongue.........verna my nxt update will b of no use..Wink)
fast guyz....jaldi jaldi batao.....

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
buddy
open a poll it wud be faster for ppl

i think armaan be our bindass wala. usko kaun pasand nahi karta.
and ridz be yes after confession by like a wee bit shy

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

buddy

thanx.....Tongue
n abt riddhima i know she will b shy..but what i wanted to ask was...will she will accept it at an instant...or will she be lyk..no no..and den yes yes....u got..lyk what generally grls do...kinda....bdw..thanx..Smile

nd abt poll
cant open dat.....running short of tym...c u..Smile

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged

buddy

thanx.....Tongue
n abt riddhima i know she will b shy..but what i wanted to ask was...will she will accept it at an instant...or will she be lyk..no no..and den yes yes....u got..lyk what generally grls do...kinda....bdw..thanx..Smile

nd abt poll
cant open dat.....running short of tym...c u..Smile

ok koi baat nahi
of course armaan shud suffer a bit and u shud show ridz insecurities so she shud say no first

-KaShti-

spicyheart

IF-Dazzler

spicyheart

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hey armaan should b a bindaas one...i love him tht one
n ridz girly types lie u said no...no..noo...then yes yes yes

-KaShti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top