Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed (Page 2)

Chocolate... IF-Rockerz
Chocolate...
Chocolate...

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
only 4-5 parts r u crazy
this ff deserves atleast 100 parts
man its so good and the this part was just too awesome
dang who knew ridz can be such a blabber mouth.
awww armaan man don't u just love him he is such a big sweetheart.
if i had to suggest wat comes next i think armaan shud confess to her by like almost kidnapping on the way take her some place private and then confess and make out.
that wud be so cute and fun. poor ridz wud be flabbergasted.
last update soon bcoz i love to get them on time and if i don't i get very greedy.
anyways love this ff so continue soon.

luv ya
Niks =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
haha man ur ff is jokes. ridzy speaks non stop. uffff jus love her. plzzzz continue soon. loved it yaar
love
sani

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Sizzlerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_19_luv

only 4-5 parts r u crazy
this ff deserves atleast 100 parts
man its so good and the this part was just too awesome
dang who knew ridz can be such a blabber mouth.
awww armaan man don't u just love him he is such a big sweetheart.
if i had to suggest wat comes next i think armaan shud confess to her by like almost kidnapping on the way take her some place private and then confess and make out.
that wud be so cute and fun. poor ridz wud be flabbergasted.
last update soon bcoz i love to get them on time and if i don't i get very greedy.
anyways love this ff so continue soon.

luv ya
Niks =P

thanx 4 d comment.....
n thanx 4 d suggestion..i will surely do dat.......
but i m sry 4 i will not b able to update soon....Tongue...cholly......
Smile
OkThanksBye IF-Sizzlerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sani_Rani

haha man ur ff is jokes. ridzy speaks non stop. uffff jus love her. plzzzz continue soon. loved it yaar
love
sani

hey...thanku choo much 4 d commentTongue.......
i m glad dat u lyked it......Smile

Big smile
Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
nice part. really nice. i do want you to continue. waiting for the next part.

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Sizzlerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia-kashian

nice part. really nice. i do want you to continue. waiting for the next part.
thanx alot..that really means alot to me...Smile...

i m most probably updating it by 2mrw........
not getting much response so will be closing this ff after most probably next two updates.......
thanx 4 all who commented and liked dis fic......TongueSmile
Miracle_sweet Senior Member
Miracle_sweet
Miracle_sweet

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
OMG
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I totally LOVED this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok ok sorry for the over hyperness!!!!!
PLZ cont soon I'm like dying to know what happens next!!!!!
And if possible PLZ PM me!!! 

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Sizzlerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
thank u so much whoever commented and liked dis ff.........here is my update........

[Note:'.frndz I wanna clear though armaan in a sense he too confessed his love in the previous update'we know dat'but not riddhima'.she was too shocked to get that in her mind'.she was just thinking of what will he do now or say now'they were friends earlier but her blabbering cud coz her dear friendship'is what she thought''''.]

Riddhima got ready as she knew she cant escape through this she new she has to face it.....she prepared a kind of plot to how to react ...she prepared herself for the heartbreak she will get now....she was busy in her own thinking of preparing herself in front of armaan....she heard the car horn.........awwohh.......the last thing I wanted is here.....ohh...how can I say dat I wanted dat to be the last thing also.....uff...ridz u going insane......oh no...i cant do this....how will I face him now...she thought.....she heard the honking again

On the other side armaan was blowing his horn...oops no..his car's horn since last 5 minutes...and was getting edgy...what important is she doing ..dint she heard the horn....is she not ready yet...i came here 5 mins late...n dat too I m waiting here for last five minutes...its not just five minutes..its..its ..yup..Its complete 300 second...u know what that mean..not 1..not 2...not 3 but whole 300 sec....i so want to talk to her......ohh...God..........riddhima please come fast ...thinking that...he blow the horn again....

There Riddhima nervous like hell put the duppata over her.....she was wearing a white churidaar...picking her purse...she ran downstairs...wearing her sandals she locked the main door of her house....n turned..........

There armaan frantically looked the toward the main door as he heard it opened.....and there saw riddhima...his angel...he smiled at his thought...he saw her coming towards her...he opened the passenger seat...he sensed her nervous she was getting all fidgety....his eyes was completely stuck on her....
There riddhima aware of those precious gaze on her....she was blushing and still hell worried...slowly slowly she took her step forward...and nervously dared to look up to those eyes which were gazing on her...she stood there unable to move her step forward to his car....

Armaan on seeing her stop...asked her to come by gesturing her...n giving her ever charming dimpled smile.....and riddhima on seeing those eyes focused on her felt her legs going weak...she immediately broke their ye contact as she was not able to bear anymore...seeing him  signaling her to come...she moved forward...taking the passenger seat...she dared to look at him forcing a smile on her face...armaan too smiled at started the engine..........

They reached at atul's house where they were planning of partying for atul's return...the whole journey was silence one...no one tried to start the conversion...as they were debating themselves with there mind ant heart....here talk was not but silence was speaking volumes...armaan had a lot to speak and talk to her but words were not coming only..and riddhima ready yet not ready to listen to 'the talk' which armaan wanted to.....
They reahed the place...armaan got down and as a gentleman opened her door and gave her a hand...she hesitantly took hold of it...as they touched they felt a current like going in their bodies....ignoring it armaan then asked her to move inside and told her that he has a call to attend so he will be joining her later...

She then moved inside and found her all friends preparing for the party.....all greeted her..she did the same...then they all resumed their works...ridz too started helping them...though she was working but her attention was at the door waiting for him...

Ater all preparations were done...they all waited for atul...armaan went for bringing atul after he made 'the call'...ater 10 mins he came with atul...they all enjoyed the party to extreme...the party was jut a small get together wid few friends ...all were busy in doing masti but there were two who kept stealing glances of each other...ofcourse  they were amy n ridz...dint spoke to each other at all...waiting for the other party to start the convo....

Muskaan noted riddhima..the blabbering girl suddenly went quiet and shy which was so not riddhima..she went to her and asked her..riddhima dint said anything n wnt away...he o dint wanted to talk to muskaan...muskaan unware of the reason of silence and ridzy's quietness...she too went to her...

And riddhima getting nervous with each passing second aware of the two eyes staring at her...thi was so not her n dat was 1 of the reason she was also getting frustrated...unable to keep within her the pool of emotions-tensed, nervous, scared, anger, confusion, anxious.......when he felt a hand on her shoulder..she turned to find muskaan with a questioning look...riddhima now really tired of having the thoughts all within herself was now ready to burst....

Riddhima-"tujhe phone kyun mila hai..?"

Muskaan-"what a question....achaar(pickle) daalne k liye...uff..ofcourse for being in contact and to talk..."

Ridhima-"that's what I want to tell you...rahul k saath gayi thi bouquet lene..toh usme cell lejane mein koi problem ho rahi thi kya..bouquet lete waqt talk nahi kar sakti????"

Muskaan-"what???"(conused)

Ridhima(started shouting now ...taking out her frustations)-"don't give me that look now...how can u forget to take your cell..cant u just keep it with you...i wanted to talk to you..but u as hell busy...no need for this friend who wants to talk to you but..no y u listen to me....leaving it with any other person...what u want haan..wanna run away from me???mind u I m not letting u do dat..phone toh main laga rahi thin na...tera bill thodi lagraha tha..incoming toh free hai na..par nahi phone se tumhe to problem hoti hai...vahan tume baat karne k liya main marr rahi thi n u..u..u...busy in urself...aaj k baad phone se dur rahi toh...toh...toh.......toh main aunty ko bol k tujhse phone chin walungi....sab teri vajah se hua hai........"

Muskaan has heard enough now...she was wondering of what she did dat ridzy is so mad at her...whats a big deal in forgetting a cell

Muskaan-"ridz whats the big deal in dat...preparations main busy thi...bouquet aaye nahi the...late ho raha tha...dats y I forgot to keep it with me in hurry...."

Riddhima-"whats the big deal haan........whats THE BIG DEAL.....FORGET haan...its too simple to forget haan.....too good for you na....phasi toh main na...par no...whats ur problem....ur friend in trouble but u don't care....tu toh phasi nahin phasi toh main hoon....par tumhe kya farq.....just get busy with yourself....."
Muskaan-"oya...shatabdi express..chup ho ja......chal maana BAHUT BADI galti ho gayi aaj k baad kabhi aisi galti nahin karungi....khud ko lejaana bhul jaungi par cell kabhi nahin bhulungi thik hai....."she then chuckled

Riddhima heard the giggling...she looked at muskaan with anger...and stomped her foot and went........muskaan was alert....she stopped giggling and stopped ridz nd asked her the matter for which she is so vexed...ridz saw calmed and polite muskaan which made her polite too...

Ridhima-"i...i m sorry"

Muskaan-"oye...chupkar...ab bata kya baat hai...mere cell na lejane se tu kahan phas gayi???"

Ridz den told her everything about her convo with armaan whom she thought was muskaan and she opened her big mouth in front of him...(ridzi and muskaan were best friends shared everything with each other....n most importantly understand each other...they were like open book to each other...)........muskaan there was trying hard to control her giggling....
Ridzy looked at her wid a worried look....and muskaan successful in her attempt to contol her laughter, then pacified riddhima...and told her that there is nothing to worry...everything will be fine...muskaan knew riddhima liked armaan and now she(muski) was happy as she(ridz) confessed herself...muskaan knew that armaan too respected and liked ridzy...as muski was not sure so she dint told ridzy but pacified her by saying that everything will b all right........

Riddima after sharing her trouble with her best buddy was now feeling a bit light (as usual)....then they both again joined the party...muskaan kept ridzy busy to let her feel at ease.......
At evening 7 o'clock....when party was almost finished and everyone where busy packing up and busy biding bye to each other...

All went home their respective home except muski,ridzy,rahul,armaan,atul,anjali......
Anjali-"chalo guyz...its too late I should leave now...bubyeee....c u tomorrow..."

All-"bye..."

Atul-"oye main anji ko drop karke aata hun...tum log bhi abhi nikal rahe ho toh..keys neeche sharma aunty ko de dena...bye"

Muskaan-"k...chalo..apan bhi nikal te hain....chal ridzy..."...riddhima nodded....n both were going out .....armaan and rahul eyed each other...than only....

Rahul-"oye yaaron ,ruko toh...."
Both turned....

Muskaan and riddhima -"kya hai??"
Rahul-"main keh raha tha ki...ki...woh...riddhi...hnnnn...nah...mu..muskaan who..kal Sunday hai toh....kal...off hai....."

(Rahul and muskaan were in a relationship...they both loved each other...)
Muskaan raised her eyebrow-"haan pata hai kal off hai toh???"

Rahul-"chal na kahi ghumne chalte hain...dinner pe"he finished his sentence as fast as he cud......

Muskaan understood...she looked at riddhima...she thought she might not be ok with it....coz only armaan was left to drop ridz back...she then saw ridz smiling....nd assured her to go wid rahul...she is ohk...muskaan smiled back at her...

Muskaan-"ohk...then....(she looked at rahul)..i m coming...(then looking at riddhima and then armaan...)ridz u can go with armaan he will drop u...can u armaan?"

Ridz..gave her a big look..and was going to speak when armaan said...

Armaan-"yup...no problem...i will drop her to her house...u guyz enjoy"(smiling to his fullest)

Armaan so wanted to talk to her but was unable to....but now he will do dat...hoping just riddhima don't decline to dat...he saw her...she was not feeling comfortable....he thought and quickly added..."is it ohk wid riddhima??"

All were standing near there cars now(while talking they reached there)...

Muskaan too saw ridz being restless...she wanted to speak...when ridzy spoke"i..i think I ill go by my own...actually armaan I was thinking of meeting sapna at her house...so I will go there she lives nearby only...will catch up with u all later...ohk...bye...."....she said dat in hurry..n was leaving when armaan said "ohk..."

Muskaan-"fine..ur wish...will leave u there...n phir wahan e tell her to drop u home u will not be going alone...got it..."

Riddhima-"yeah......"

Armaan-"k guyz..then I m leaving...bye........."

His voice was a bit upset one.......he then let....

Muskaan and rahul droped riddhima at sapna's place....and went away.....
next morning.............

Next update maybe soon.........but but but....before that I want comments.............i know this part was boring and nothing happened.....but the next update will be pakka a gud one....wid a funny convo...no suspense..........it will maybe not make you  laugh but atleast will definitely bring a smile on your face...which I can guarantee....Tongue

And @niks......ur suggestion I m definitely going to use it...and u will be reading it in the next update.....Smile
But before that ....i may be sounding greedy and all...but I want your comments whether gud or bad....anything but true one....plz..plz..plz..........comment kar dena......they really inspire...
.......Ye comments mujhe de do logon.....Big smile

1 more thing...i told it earlier and telling this again 
i m not getting much response so will be closing this ff after most probably next two updates....... really thankful to those who have commented n liked dis fic...coz dats the thing which i depend on....nd dose comments only provoke me to write more...my frnds who really lyk dis fic...plz..dont b sad n angry frm me 4 my dis decision of closing fic...
nd whoever wants to continue dis fic are warmly welcomed jst pm me b4 dat.....n yup...i m going to update one more part...i hav started writing dat...thankx.....
nd again suggestions are warmly welcomed.......

1ce again thanx 4 all who commented and liked it......TongueSmile

God bless u all.....Take care....Smile

Edited by ks_diehardfan01 - 19 May 2010 at 12:55am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

aarushi001rash.guptazebalakhaAccess_DeniedMiracle_sweetSuper.womanrtjksnamita18Caramel_21jannat4evermoonlight2630karans_angelcutiepreetprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGRobin_Msammy4upixie_nRoxxy47hinal_maaneetZaynoo2320NorzKaSh-Maneet-Fandobrevagasms-AviatoR-

Go to top