{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanu.tulsi

hey armaan should b a bindaas one...i love him tht one
n ridz girly types lie u said no...no..noo...then yes yes yes
k...thanx...๐Ÿ˜›
Here I go..........hope u enjoy it.........

Next morning...........๐Ÿ˜›
Ridzy went for jogging......

*beep*beep*

Ridzy(thinking)-whose call can it be??

She took out her cell...and saw armaan's name flashing......what to do now..........yup...she will do what she has been thinking till now..'.she decided to confront armaan...and now she was ready to face him...whatever he will say she will take it....she has been thinking dis all last night.....and ...ohk...she will talk to him....no stammering..no getting embarrass...no worrying...just talking..k..yes...i m talking to him... ..as she received it....she heard him speaking frantically

Armaan-"riddhima reach to Milton square fast...."

Riddhima-"hello armaan ...r u ok.....ok I m reaching there in an hour...."

Armaan-"1 hour....no no no no...reach here within half an hour.......please cum fast...."

Riddhima sensed something is wrong, she tried to ask but heard him speaking again...

Armaan-"no question please....u believe me na..."

Riddhima-"ya armaan I believe u but...."

Armaan soon replied not allowing her to speak more-"if u believe me than no more buts....come here ASAP.....i need to talk to you..its very imperative...its about me n u....i wanted to tell u this yesterday in the evening itself...but could not...last night too I came to you for this reason but u dint listened to me....ab baat bahut aage badh chuki hai...i don't want to keep u in darkness any more........i will be waiting for you....bye........"

And without listening to her he cut the phone......riddhima remembered last night armaan came to pick her up from sapna's house to drop her to her home...when she asked y he came n not muskaan he told that muskaan n rahul were in a restaurant which is very far frm d place n so it can take more than an hour to come back so armaan decided to drop ridzy back home....she agreed n den d whole journey was a silent one....armaan tried to speak no sooner he started his conversation,then by then they were at ridzy's place...he wanted to talk but ridz just went away...n dint listened to him....ridz thought armaan wwants to tell something but she was yet not ready to get a heartbreak soon...she somehow guessed dat armaan wanted to talk relate to the phone convo that they have.....

Now also ridzy guessed that what he wants to talk is in some or the other way related to their phone convo they had...she remembered what he just said..."its about me n you...."she knew y he said this...n den she remembered he said" ab baat bahut aage badh chuki hai...i don't want to keep u in darkness any more........i will be waiting for you...come soon".....she cursed herself for her big mouth...without listening to the other person she blurted out everything thinking that the person was muskaan....she feared dat now if armaan broke the relationship of friendship which they had...or is he uncomfortable wid me after that..."baat bahut aage badh chuki hai"what he meant by that.....ridz thought....may be he must b having someone else in his life n it wud b a problem if this complication created by me it can affect his love life...n may be the one who he love can.....urggghhhhhhh......y.....y dis happens to me only.....y is he so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ...his smile his dimple๐Ÿ˜ณ...his innocent face...his naughtiness...humbleness๐Ÿ˜ณ....uff....stop ridz stop....y did I fell in love with him....n upar se y did I opened my mouth in ront of him telling him abt my eelings for him...ufff..y u are so gud armaan...y u love someone else...y I m such a plane jane....y dis hurts me a lot like hell.....y r u calling me n talk to me u cud tell me in phone..atleast I cud hide myself after hearing the truth...."riddhima was completely emotional on was on verge of crying on thinking abt her first love going away from her ,getting destroyed before it can bloom....a lone tear escaped rom her eyes...she just wiped it...n saw her surrounding she was on her wa y back to her home after jogging....she was too tired to take a single step more....she was heartbroken.....den only she got a message from armaan,it read

"don't think much...i will not harm you I promise....be at the square soon..i m waiting.....
Armaan.......:)๐Ÿ˜Š" 

She decide to face him now...she will leave everything in the hands of god n tym.....she went back to her home n got ready within 15mins n left for the Milton square to meet armaan finally n listen to 'the important talk'...

In ten minutes she arrived at the place.....she saw the place it was deserted kind of...not much traffic was there....she wondered y armaan called her here at this place๐Ÿ˜•...she got out from the cab paid the fare n looked around for armaan........she waited there for him or five minutes but dint find him...then only he heard a car's horn....she turned behind...n before she could react she saw the car approaching her with full speed...she closed her eyes as reflex....n was as if waiting for the car to dash her....y she felt nothing happening to her she opened her eyes n saw two ladies kinda figure approaching her with a mask over their face n dey were dressed like ๐Ÿ˜ฒgoons n all...her mind as reflex gave her order to run...n b4 she cud escape they caught her...tied her hands took her to the car ๐Ÿ˜ฒn drove away...........zooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

In the car ridz was trying best to free herself but unsuccessful in her attempt everytym....she was caught...she was tensed but not scared...she thought wid whom she is....but ....no........ridz got it....they were kidnapping her....she thought foolish of herself...to think that these r not scary...she tried to get scared but was unable to๐Ÿ˜•...she tried to shout but it was of no use as her mouth was covered by a piece of cloth n her hands were in hold of the two goon girls sitting beside her...the only thing which she was free o was her legs which she was continuously moving n trying to b free...the car was driven by a boy who was dressed similar to as a goon...n on the passenger side too a guy was sitting n his ace was too covered with mask n all...soon they reached a place...it was a house....the two girls took her inside n after pushing her in through the main door...they freed her hands...n went outside..locking the door....she ran behind them but was late...the door was locked from outside...she saw through the nearby window..all the four people let by the car they came leaving her alone...she then was going to turn...when she felt sum1 behind her...now she was scared...she was kidnapped from the square n then was brought to this house n den locked here...n now who is this behind her.......she gasped in fear when she felt a manly hand on her shoulder....she closed her eyes frantically...praying god......she then felt the man getting closer to her...threat..was what she feeling right now...sweat forming...she was hell scared now...

Next part soon.๐Ÿ˜›.may be in few hours.....๐Ÿ˜›.....
Sorry no pm for this part....i m running short of time..........๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you..........๐Ÿ˜Š
God bless you.............:)๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx alot for the comments friends n pressing the like button.............i m extremely sorry i cannot rply to each comments now....

hope u enjoy the next part too.......
Edited by ks_diehardfan01 - 13 years ago
omg.....that was soo exciting
continue soon
plz plz plz
i wonder how m i to spend next few hrs
yaar plz update soon
 i think its armaan in the home
n i think those four were their frnds
oho continue soon
Originally posted by tanu.tulsi

omg.....that was soo exciting
continue soon
plz plz plz
i wonder how m i to spend next few hrs
yaar plz update soon
 i think its armaan in the home
n i think those four were their frnds
oho continue soon
thanx 4 the comment dear๐Ÿ˜Š....i m so glad that u like it...๐Ÿ˜›
n now i m sure u will love the next update........๐Ÿ˜Š

tc.....โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ks_diehardfan01

thanx 4 the comment dear๐Ÿ˜Š....i m so glad that u like it...๐Ÿ˜›
n now i m sure u will love the next update........๐Ÿ˜Š

tc.....โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Š

really....then update soon...i noe u just did but i cant wait

yeah u do tc
๐Ÿค—
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sooooo interesting!!!!!!
I want you to update now not in a few hours!!! Hehe
I'm a little greedy with updates!!!! :P
hey dear great parts loved them
buddy
aapko sharam nahi aati kya
hawwwww aap itna acha part diya
phir kehte ho the next part coming in few hrs.
now tell me how in this world m i suppose to spend a few hrs
that easily. grrrrrrr this is not fair. hmmp *nikki pouting*
hurry up with update
and the part was awesome
ooh exciting

i think the goons were her friends and da guy was armaan
con soon
cant wait to read the next part
Edited by kashndsel4eva - 13 years ago