Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Monday 17/5/10
by rojapoooo 

KK and KS enter the temple. Tamizh is standing . KK does a solo RKO - "yen pullai enge mmaa?? Nee solli thane inge vanthom?" Tamizh says that she did see Muthu engal sothu "but aal joot vittuttar.." KK continues her oppari ( rombbaa mukkiyam !!! ange inge theda maatinga??) and finally KS says "ok, enough....let us continue Operation Net Spread Search Muthu (ONSSM)  " The temple is sieved with a fine comb but sothu is missing. Some one says "pakkathile oru anna daanam...ange irukkalaam" KK starts a new aalabanai -
"ayyo, ange yen pullai irukka maattan....apdi pichai ellam edukka maattan.." Tamizh says that there is no harm in looking.  Well, KK does a labO dibO and the trio walk towards the next destination.

Well ONSSM comes to an end - Muthu is standing in the queue. Time for another fresh solo RKO - KK lists the anna daanams done by her and cries.. ( aama, pillai ange nikkaraan, paradesi mathiri !! Muthalle avan kitte poi pesuviyaa , illatta 1/2 mile distance le ninnu RKO pOduviya??) Muthu is unrelenting. Tamizh lectures " siblings kulle enna ego, sandai ellam?? konjam vittu kuduthu pOnaa enna??/ blah blah..." Finally KK tries to fall at Muthu's feet and apologizes. Tamizh says " avar varuvaaru, kottitu pOngamma" ( Muthu must have decided to follow mommy and daddy just so he can miss
another sermon from Tamizh !!)
KK and KS thank Tamizh profusely and take their son ( ada Raama, oru courtesy kkaga vaavathu, Tamizh, nee enga poganum? drop pannatta nnu kekka maatinga??) Well, Tamizh walks...Muthu's thatha is sitting there..with a mysterious smile....

A.Malai's household. A.Malai is shouting at Meena "na vendam nnu sonna apram ange pOi smabhandham pesineyaa??? So, you do not trust me, eh??" Meena says that he has very good intentions of getting excellent grooms for his daughters "but athellam nadakkuma?? eppO?? Akkam pakkathile people talk that we are
not getting Tamizh married as she is the one who supports us !!! We need to put a stop for all this gossip.." Words fly from both ends..Tamizh arrives ..learns that the topic of the verbal fight is none other than herself. Tells mommy that she does not want to marry. "Why do u want to send me away?? Don't you know that I have one
whole list of To Do?" Mommy says that Tamizh might achieve everything and make them all happy "but appO unakku vayasu koodi pOi irukkum, no one will marry you... even if we have all our wealth back..seeing you alone and unsettled will make us more unhappy !!" She has a point. Kavitha says that Tamizh can hand over the baton to her " I will take over. Amma has a valid point" Arai loosu and Swathi also goad Tamizh to accept......Tamizh looookkkkksssss

Freeze

Tuesday Episode No 17 18/5/10

by rojapoooo 

Starts with the sisters goading Tamizh - all the three promise to carry
the baton. Tamizh listens to all that and finally opens her mouth -
"so, all of you have lost your trust in me??? I have a dream and I will
fulfil that nnu na sonnathai appa vOda varusha kanakkana jambam mathiri ninaichuttenga, illiya??  " Kavitha says " even I have heard people talking ill of appa and amma !!! At least for that you should settle down " Tamizh says that Oor has this nasty habit of gossiping "tomorrow if I marry and leave..... people will still talk ...thanakku oru nalla life kidaichathum family ai hand wash pannitta nnu !!" Meena sees that this "Oor vai issue" is leading nowhere. Tells Tamizh that
she should marry for the sake of the "10 maasam sumantha thoppai " ( aam Oom nna ithu oru dialog !!! 10 maasam sumantha thaan baby, illatta foetus !!!) Tamizh is unrelenting - " no marriage now....and that is final.." goes to her room and shuts the door.

Kurukshthram - KK is serving sonny boy a sumptuous meal "rendu naala aa beggar avatharam, nalla sapidu da.." Paatti is also sitting and does her usual aalabanai. All of them fuss over Muthu. Muthu apologizes to paatti ... all this is watched by Saravanan - who just enters. He shifts his gaze from one to another and all give back a look of guilt. He tries to go in and KS stops him - "sonny boy, time to
apologize. Because of you he ran away and we had to fall at his feet to bring him back home !!" Paatti warns KS - "now that all is well, why do you rake this issue again?" KS says that he and Pazhani are such good siblings only because their father made the effort to educate them on unity. " Now I am talking all this only because I do not want
any future fist fights !!" Saravanan finally speaks " All of you are being partial. I was the one who was supposed to be sent out !!! But he ran away...am I responsible for that??? He came to the office and shouted at me !! I was humiliated !!! Now, listen, no one respects
me in this house and so it is bye bye from me" The family is shocked.

Muthu approaches his bro and talks sensibly. "only after I ran away and suffered I can understand the safe net we have. Amma fell at my feet !!! How am i going to atone that ?? I apologize for my action. I should not have shouted at your work place !!! You have every
right to the money and who am I to question that??? I promise that I will never fight with any one in future. Innoru prodigal son ai intha veedu thaangathu..please do not go..." KS beams at his eldest son..Sara looks uncertain.... KK comes and folds her hands
" I want all my sons to stay united, na yethanum thappa solli iruntha , please forgive me.." Well no one is moving out of the house ...yet.... Prema and her mother come...Prema as usual falls all over Muthu (seriously !!! Muthu plate le saapidarathu....vazhiyarathu..ellam paartha Roja thinks that she loves Muthu !!! No wonder ..Muthu kku thalai le bulb eriyarathu !!!) Prema makes him promise that he will never ever leave home..ore emotional scene .. so unlike Kurukshethram !!! Pazhani's daughter asks KS - " the other day you said that I became mother less because of a marriage. And today you call my dad a sanyaasi!!! Pray, what happened to my mother? how did she die??" Another vision of some one burning. KS tells that little girl that she is better off with out knowing all the unpleasant things -
"athellam engalOda pogattum, you be happy " - The girl looks confused.

Tamizh is still sulking inside. A. Malai screams " Meenakshi, do not do that..please.." Tamizh comes and sees that meena and rest of her siblings are in the kitchen and the door is locked. Meena has taken out the poison bottle (ada Raama, intha family um grocery list le poison include pannuvaangalaa??) ..mixing it with rice and the plan is.....  a mass suicide - uh huh, such emotional black mail !!! - All are given a handful of poisoned food..A. Malai is still screaming.....Tamizh just stares....

Freeze

Wednesday  Episode No 18 18/5/20

by rojapoooo 

Full time blackmailing is happening A.Malai is screaming .... Tamizh has a plan - asks mommy "enakkum oru kai please.." Amma says that the reason for this mass suicide is "appO nee kalyaanam pannindu happy aa iruppe... we are the reasons for your satyagraha !!" Tamizh says that life with out them does not make any sense to her -  " Oor will talk ill of me ..but if I doe along, then we wont hear what the Oor has to say !!" Meena hesitates and Tamizh says that Meena won't dole out the prasadam to her "because I am your first child. No sweat. I do know ways of dying ..will die before all of you..."rushes to the backyard...well....A.Malai shifts allegiance - runs behind Tamizh. The rest follow...

Well, Tamizh is stopped - the whole jing bang cries ..finally Tamizh says that she is ready for the marriage "but I have a few conditions. No 1 . I will support this family even after marriage. 2. My fight for the house and sweet stall will continue. I do not expect help from the groom's side ..I just dont want them to stop me. 3. My visits to this house should not be questioned...... If they agree, go ahead.."
A.Malai looks relieved...Tamizh goes inside.... the rest look confused...so much that they are still near the well !!!! Meena goes to the auto stand and looks for Sada. He is not there. She takes an auto and tells the other auto guy "na Tamizh kku paarthu irukkira groom veetu kku pOren. Ask Sada to come there, will ya?"

Karthik in his lathe workshop - semaiya yaar kitteyO kadalai pOdaraar - honey, beach pOlama? stuff - his boys come and ask him to do some thing but he shoo shoo s them. Next comes Prema "puthu chudi maama, nalla irukka??" Karthik barks at her and asks her to quit. Just then, the bank officers come and shout at Karthik for some default in payment. Karthik promises to pay everything.. "next month, for sure " After they leave prema chides him for defaulting. Karthik
shouts at her some more and asks her to quit. As Prema leaves, she trips on some thing and Karthik holds her. Prema is overjoyed "pattam Poochi parakkuthu.." Prema says that Karthik really loves her "athaan , you held me" Karthik says that if he saw a dog falling like that, he still would have helped.

Meena reaches Ekas house. Mrs. Eka ( Malliga) cold shoulders but Eka orders sweets and a cold drink. Meena tries to talk but she is not
allowed "sweet aana matter, sweet sappittu ttu sollunga...pOnnukku
sammmatham thaane???" Meena is about to say some thing but Sada enters with "Pari Poorana sammatham.." Meena looks up...

Freeze

Episode - 19          Thursday - 20.5.10

Credits to techsatish.net
by smlaksh

Ekambaram asks for Thamizh's decision .. Sadha intervenes & says paripurana sammatham .. Eka wishes to hear it from Meena .. Sadha persuades his sister to say yes .. Meena reluctantly says Thamizh has agreed for this wedding .. Eka sighs , still doubts & asks how did Thamizh agree for his condn .. Sadha does a poosi muzhugal job .. Says they had a tough time convincing Thamizh .. Eka is still doubtful , asks Meena why she is still worried .. Sadha , mundhiri kottai replies , she is worried abt wedding expenses .. Meena does a aamaam saami .. Eka takes the financial responsibility .. Sadha too assures to help Meena .. Eka suggests to have girl seeing ceremony , the next day .. Sadha & Meena agrees & take leave .. Outside Meena chides him for lying .. Sadha says Thamizh's wedding is important . Adds he has just said one lie , 999 more chances are still available .. Further says , Eka shouldn't come to know abt Thamizh's condition & vice versa .. Only then this wedding will happen & rest of the issues can be taken care of later .. Meena is worried .. But Sadha convinces her & says this is the only way to get Thamizh married ....

Tharagar visits KK (Krishnaveni Kandaswamy) .. Latter tells him to find suitable brides for Muthu & Sara .. Former , padikkathavar , works in grocery store , no bad habits .. Latter govt employee .. KK further says to find gunavathi's , who adjust her sons .. Tharager assures to find girls as expected by KK .. Meanwhile KS (Kandaswamy) walks in .. KK updates him .. Adds , only if the elder ones get married , she can fulfill the promise she made to Janaki ,Prema's mom .. KS reminds her abt his father's words .. KK says it's not easy to find oru thaai vayithu ponnkal , as he thinks .. Moreover their 3 sons are totally different from one another .. Also tells him to ignore his father's comment .. Tharagar does a chayang chak for KK & leaves .. KS recollects his father's words ..

Muthu goes to grocery stores .. Pulimootai chides him .. Ennai vittu eppadi poga mudinchuthu .. forget me , why did u fail to think abt anni .. Muthu face la 1000 watts bulb .. Says , Prema too asked me the same thing .. Also says she took a promise from him , tht he'll never repeat such foolish act .. Pulimootai usupethifies , this is love , ellam love magimai .. Muthu keeps blushing & walks in .. All staffs sing the same song .. Muthu shoos them .. Robo chithappa gets a chance to open his mouth .. advices Muthu , pls don't repeat it in future , blah blah .. KS arrives & tells his bro not to advice him much , as he might run away from them again ... He then tells Muthu to visit AMalai sweets & get the order ..

AM sweet stall .. Muthu meets Thamizh .. Thanks her , for saving his money the first time & his family the second time .. Thamizh gives him the order list .. AMalai visits the stall & gets into an arguement with security guy , as he doesn't let him in .. Muthu gets to know from Thamizh tht AM is her dad .. Thamizh chides her dad & tells him to leave .. AM seeks justice from Muthu .. this is my shop .. i have given it to my friend to compensate a loan amount .. they don't let me in now .. enna nyayam .. Thamizh asks what he wants .. AM asusual , says meeting with some officer & he needs $500 .. Thamizh refuses to give him & urges him to leave .. AM does some vetti bandha .. i'll regain this shop with my new loan .. don't fear for Ashok .. sundaikkai paiyyan .. Muthu offers $500 to AM .. Says he is grateful to Thamizh .. AM takes it from him Dead .. Thamizh begs him to return it .. AM says to adjust in kodukkal vangal .. Also gets to know from Muthu tht he is KS's son & they own murugesan stores .. AM confirms if it's the same KS .. Muthu wonders & asks if he knows his dad .. AM shouts "Marakka mudiyuma da avana" .. Muthu gets shocked ...

Thodarum ...

FRIDAY   21.5.2010

by srima

AM throws the money at MK's face the moment he heard the name Kandhaswami  & walks out angrily. Thamizh tries to make amends for the insult by seeking apology on her father's behalf.

Petrol bunk.... kavi busy filling up 2 wheelers. Introduction of a new character  [ seen this boy in some serial , can't remember which ]...screen name is Mahesh...pizza delivery man. Looks at Kavi & praises her beauty. Livid Kavi lashes out as usual. But this time appu is for Kavi. Mahesh coolly asks what made her think that he is going to propose his love for her. There is no ulterior motive in his praise. Just that he admires & appreciates all beautiful things & quite outspoken about it .  That is  all. Kavi mugathil coal poochu.

Karthik kadalai poding to some Rekha on the phone. His friends fret & fume at his reckless attitude. They seem to be more bothered about the closure of lathe due to non payment of dues to the bank. Prema comes to meet him. Irritated Karthik  asks rudely for the purpose of her visit. Prema hands him her gold ring & asks him to use the money for the dues settlement. Karthik accepts after some bigu. His friends slightly get J &comment about his luck with ladies. Soon Karthik gets a call from another GF Rupa who reminds him of his promise to get her a mobile phone. Ayya looks at the ring & next moment joot to get a colour mobile for the GF. Thanga modhiram colour mobilagiradhu.

Meenakshi & her 3 daughters' [ sans Thamizh ] secret mahanadu in session. Agenda...hide the truth from Thamizh. Mom says...we have to take this adhiradi mudivu for the well being of Thamizh who works relentlessly day & night for the family. No other option. Pee pee pee first  othu oodal from  Kavi. Mom is right. Oru nalla vishayathuku we can say 999 lies. I am with mom for akka's happiness sake. Chaing chak by loosup ponnu ...yes yes akka's nal vazvu is important & pin pattu by the last one... yes I too agree. Unanimous decision  taken to hide the truth from Thamizh .Last resolution signed ... matter should not be leaked out specially to daddy darling.

AM sitting grim contemplating the sweet stall incident. KS' name increases his BP. Thamizh comes & probes him for his change in behaviour when he heard MK's father's name. Flashback of a burning scene before AM's eyes  [suspect KS's brother's wife to  be AM's sister].AM tells her not to ask about the matter which he is fighting hard to forget. It is  a fire burning  inside him , unable to douse it .No more questions about the subject & fan the fire.

Thamizh goes inside. Sisters happily convey the news about boy's party's acceptance to her conditions. Thamizh is surprised & sceptical.  Periya manushi Kavi advices her ....sandhosha samacharam sonna sandhoshap padanum , sandhehap padak koodadhu. Mom thayangith thayangi tells her about boy's party's condition....engagement & reception should be on a grand scale. Thamizh gets angry  but mom & sis plead with her to accept . After a long irritating hesitation she accepts. All happy, mom bless her saying " pora idathila nee nanna irukkanum". Pat comes a voice [ Lady's ] from outside...typical Friday vasanam.." nannave irukka matte di , un 4 pengalum nannave irukka matta. " [ Mudichu increases ]

Thodarum

Thanks Rojakka .. Thamizh kalyname vendam solrathukku pathila , vara pora hubby convince panna try pannalam .. Tht her family needs her financial support for sometime nu .. Meena bak bak nu sanda kozhi mathiri irunthalum , has a genuine point ..

Edited by MP_Radha - 06 January 2011 at 7:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MM 17 - 21 May Updates on Pg 1 n Discussions" in Munthanai Mudichu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja. One son has returned home. Now the turn of the second one to leave. Think now saravanan will shift shelter. Second  RKO will start.

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja, for the update.  Could you give me another day or two to get over my jet lag before I start doing updates again?  I also need to get caught up with what has been going on, and this jet lag really seems to be more of a nuisance as one gets older.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Take your time Eljay, no sweat - I will handle the new
RKO family.

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka .. Meena thaan loosu nu nenachen , those young girls too ???

rojapoooo

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
 Thanks Roja.

In the name of emotional blackmail, these serials are sending wrong messages. Sickening. Wish some censorship is introduced.

Thank God , welcome change in Muthu's character , spoke sensibly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgarojapoooo

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the bisi bisi update.

Oru family koondoda Kailasam poyiruppa , oru RKO michamnu ninaichen. Hard luck srima.

rojapoooo

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka .. Eppadiyum intha kalyanam nadakka porathilla .. why to waste time with such scenes ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooosrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top