Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i have definitely noticed that in different countries coke and pepsi taste different. in India it was only pepsi and in singapore coke. i think the temperature of the drink matters. whe it is warm its sweet and very cold strong. due to this many people get ideas if it is coke or pepsi. so i suppose pepsi can become more colder than coke so it tastes better. i survey was conducted in my class for coke and pepsi at different temperatures n results were when both left out to warm for an hour. people couldnt distinguish the two. very muddled up results.
I like coke now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coke or Pepsi? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top