Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hahhahhahahahahahaha mystica diii thtz soo funny

so u mwan coke was actually mode addiciting and worse 4 u thn alcohol?

haha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coke or Pepsi? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shirley

IF-Dazzler

Shirley

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 4:36am | IP Logged
i used 2 like coke, but i gave it up, i got braces and i'm not allowed any soft drinks, actually no drinks dat have colour!!only liquids that are natural like water and milk, imagine dat!! but i like sprite Big smile Big smile

Fariha2506

Fariha2506

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I really like pepsi!!! there is a slight difference in the taste between coke and pepsi but u can't always tell!!! anyways regarding the health benefit.. neither is good for u.. both coke and pepsi can be regarded as stimulants because of caffeine... but aside from that.. coke and pepsi both stunt growth(this is also due to caffeine) and eat at ur bones... that's why people who drink a lot of coke and pepsi end up with osteoporosis because their bones become weak. But drinking like 1-2 cans a week should not be harmless.. as u may have heard.. everything in excess is bad.

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 08 December 2005 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Mystica Magic wrote:

interesting fact: did you know that COCAINE was an ingredient in Coke a long time ago? Then they removed it. I was shocked when I read that!

yeah Mysctica Magic I too read it, for commercial interests it was allowed in America and they stopped it very late after they had considerable population of junkies.
I think fair practices come very late in any country's life, I loved Coke to the point of addiction but a study by CEntre for sceince and environment called off the hoax. They carried a study proving that most fizzy drinks in India have high content of pesticides, there was lots of debate two and half years back but nothing has come out of it.
Coke does contain cocoa and it is addictive (mild) i keep of coke and pepsi.

Edited by Signora2 - 08 December 2005 at 8:45pm

dare_dis_devil

Groupbie

dare_dis_devil

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
pepsi...coke??? eeeksss...yeh dil mange NO MORE...

both of 'em r equally unhealthy, yaa....

d best thing 2 drink izzzz....100% shudh n wunnerful waterrrr.....

paani roxxxxx....totally!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 10 December 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Pani does rock and even green tea, I like Kashmiri tea (kava) with almonds and bit of saffron.

cutemah

IF-Sizzlerz

cutemah

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
dun see a dif.

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged
dunt see a diff but i luvvvvvvvv coke i just cnt liv without it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top