Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 28 November 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Hey guyz,

Which one do you perferr? Why? Which one is healthier? What type of coke/pepsi do you like? (diet coke, coke zero, vanilla coke, lime coke, diet pepsi, etc) And whats the difference between diet coke and coke zero?

I like Coke better although I see no difference, but many people I know say there is a difference. Its just that I have been drinking coke from the starting and I havent really drank pepsi a whole lot so I like coke. I dont really know which one is healthier maybe Pepsi is, not sure. I like normal coke and I really hate coke zero (has no sugar, fat, calories) it tastes like pure water with color in itDead...I have no idea what the difference between diet coke and coke zero is..does anyone know?

What are your viewz?

Priya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coke or Pepsi?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divyagirl

Goldie

divyagirl

Posted: 28 November 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

I really hate Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Dead

Studies show that Pepsi is more healhier than Coke.
In my opnion, I think that regular Coke is more tasteful than Pepsi.

I normally drink Pepsi because it has less sugar and that's the only soda my parents buy!!! LOL

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 28 November 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i like sprite Wink

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Both are just as unhealthy . You may have heard this one ............if you take a nail , leave it in both coke and pepsi for a week , you'll see after a week the nail has rusted very badly . It shows how corrosive these drinks are .
But i must say i personally adore diet coke - caffeine free !!!!! Smile At one time , i had to drink coke with every mean ......now for health reasons drink only 2-3 cans a week !! But i miss it often !! Embarrassed

devilisha

Groupbie

devilisha

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged
i have to agree with indygirl,both r pretty bad however,Coke has a higher percentage of Carbon Dioxide as compared to Pepsi.Pepsi is sweeter and less gassy...so i guess i'd say Pepsi wud be my choice b/w the 2.

Akon_Jeezy

Akon_Jeezy

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I like Diet Coke n Coke Zero

#1 angel

Groupbie

#1 angel

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indygirl

Both are just as unhealthy . You may have heard this one ............if you take a nail , leave it in both coke and pepsi for a week , you'll see after a week the nail has rusted very badly . It shows how corrosive these drinks are .
But i must say i personally adore diet coke - caffeine free !!!!! Smile At one time , i had to drink coke with every mean ......now for health reasons drink only 2-3 cans a week !! But i miss it often !! Embarrassed

ONLY!!! thats more than enough yaar. very unhealthyEmbarrassed. i like coke but only have it like once ever 5 months or somethingLOL

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Pepsi its more commonLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top