Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Nina-

IF-Rockerz

-Nina-

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hey hun, everyone has his own point of view, and producer must have think abt something or they must have seen something in Abhinaav to portray Dev's character , now Dev Geet fan will say that they agree with you cause they dont want to see him negativ and others like Maan fans will say that he is good as a negativ role and those different point of view will only create bashing, dear beside that you wrote "NO BASHING" people will maybe misunderstand someone else's reply and then the bashing session starts ...

Take care :)

Love, Nina ^^

Edited by -Nina- - 19 May 2010 at 6:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakirani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev looks too innocent :( (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina_manoj

tina_manoj

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by tina_manoj

No offence but i think dev's looks are like way too innocent to be the villian, i think mann shuld have been the villian.
NO BASHING\

What do you guys think???

OMG....I SO AGREE WITH YOU DEAR

Mann looks like a villain and has great potential to be one. CVs made a bad choice....That actor playing mann has also played villain roles, so he has the experiences

Kudos Tina_mano...you just spoke words of my mind

thank you
LOL ur welcum :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I beleive both actors AS and GC are doing a wonderful job as the characters they are portraying! Big smile

That is what an actor is supposed to do, get into the character they are given, and the acting seems tremendous here from both sides! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiranistephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
agree with you Shilpa....only Abhinav can portray both side of the coins equally ;)

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by tina_manoj

No offence but i think dev's looks are like way too innocent to be the villian, i think mann shuld have been the villian.
NO BASHING\

What do you guys think???

OMG....I SO AGREE WITH YOU DEAR

Mann looks like a villain and has great potential to be one. CVs made a bad choice....That actor playing mann has also played villain roles, so he has the experiences

Kudos Tina_mano...you just spoke words of my mind

thank you
can i just ask u sara in which serial did gurmeet play a negative role?
maybe i haven't seen that project of him as i have seen all his work

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Abhinav is doing a great job portraying the role of Dev, not because he has 'evil looks' but he is correctly portraying Dev's negativity in a way that makes us believe it. In the beginning, many of us believed Dev was good, because at that time he correctly portrayed Dev's so called innocence and kindness, but now, he is doing the other side good too.

Gurmeet acted in both positive and negative roles. His negative role was in the South Indian serial Mayavi, which I think was his first role in television, and his positive role (as most people here know) was the divine role of Shri Ram in NDTV Imagine's Ramayan. I think he has the capability to play both positive and negative roles, but in his role as Maan, he definitely does not look negative. He just looks like a strong straightforward blunt person, but there's nothing negative about him. He does not have the sly 'false innocence' looks of Dev. The way Abhinav portrayed Dev makes me shiver whenever I think of him (that's a compliment to Abhinav by the way), because he is the kind of character a naive girl would fall for anyday, but not Maan.

The way the actors are portraying it, I would trust Maan over Dev anyday.

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Abhinav is doing a great job portraying the role of Dev, not because he has 'evil looks' but he is correctly portraying Dev's negativity in a way that makes us believe it. In the beginning, many of us believed Dev was good, because at that time he correctly portrayed Dev's so called innocence and kindness, but now, he is doing the other side good too.

Gurmeet acted in both positive and negative roles. His negative role was in the South Indian serial Mayavi, which I think was his first role in television, and his positive role (as most people here know) was the divine role of Shri Ram in NDTV Imagine's Ramayan. I think he has the capability to play both positive and negative roles, but in his role as Maan, he definitely does not look negative. He just looks like a strong straightforward blunt person, but there's nothing negative about him. He does not have the sly 'false innocence' looks of Dev. The way Abhinav portrayed Dev makes me shiver whenever I think of him (that's a compliment to Abhinav by the way), because he is the kind of character a naive girl would fall for anyday, but not Maan.

The way the actors are portraying it, I would trust Maan over Dev anyday.
thanks for that
i forgot his role in that movie....and ya he was a negative role

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Warning:
Firstly, it is fine to put forth your views regarding Dev, but in the same note adding Mann should be a villian. You are comparing the two!
Please read the rules carefully.
Rule # 2: Trying to prove one better than the other is considered comparison.
~*Geet Forum Rules*~

Topic closed
IF Dev Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.Sano88-Lana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top