Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tina_manoj

tina_manoj

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
No offence but i think dev's looks are like way too innocent to be the villian, i think mann shuld have been the villian.
NO BASHING\

What do you guys think???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev looks too innocent :(" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
No..totaly disagree with u...abhinav was too good as villian in jersy nr 10 and he is doing a great job as a vaillian in geet too

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.perfectdreams-sumaiya-FaithnFateSofna..RamKiJanaki..

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
   love... its the "inoccents" ones u cant trust these days...
the only reason maan looks non inoccent is becasue his a pretty straight forward guy who speaks his mind...

btw ....are u following the epic...lol...
dev looks no where close to inoccent now...
i would trust maan rather than dev...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.pakiranijenny.-sumaiya-Chandani_C..RamKiJanaki..

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
In serial Dev potrays a negative character but yes he has that innocence look.Dev innocence look makes geet fall for him.

Sorry but Maan has not innocence look as it potray a rough n tough guy.

It just an opinion as i m not bashing any actor.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_manoj

No offence but i think dev's looks are like way too innocent to be the villian, i think mann shuld have been the villian.
NO BASHING\

What do you guys think???

OMG....I SO AGREE WITH YOU DEAR

Mann looks like a villain and has great potential to be one. CVs made a bad choice....That actor playing mann has also played villain roles, so he has the experiences

Kudos Tina_mano...you just spoke words of my mind

thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
by saying someone looks like a villain is a little harsh, don't you think? it seems as though as if you're bashing them, regardless if you use the "no offense" statement...i think both Abhinav and Gurmeet have innocent features it just shows who can portray a better villain or hero.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gurl93-Nina-Chandani_C

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
buddys
sorry but kuch bhi kaho yaar today i liked dev when he answerd back to his mom that yes"geet kaa dil maine thoda,haan mujhe woh yaad ati hai"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed mannn i liked those words and when his mom told that u broked some innocens heart and then his eyes were really filled with shame and he rememberd his and geets first meeting and other sceensEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he has soft corner but that stuppid nintara is poisioning him why dont some body kill herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I disagree. Even when Dev was portrayed as a "good character" he always had this scary grin. I believe Abhinav has played many negative characters before...at least in one show.   

However, I don't remember Gurmeet playing any negative roles. In fact, he played the role of Ram. :)

In my opinion, I think I would trust Maan over Dev because Maan looks like he is hurt from something which he is trying to hide. Dev just looked evil from the beginning. There were so many signs that were given from the trio (Nayantara, Kamya, and the mom) that indicated that something was not right.

But all in all, I think both of them could be good villains (haha oxymoron) and good protagonists. However, it is definitely clear as to which is the villain and the protagonist.

Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 19 May 2010 at 7:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiranisweet_gurl93perfectdreamsChandani_C..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top