Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ll Gopi and Aehem ~ GoHem Love Paradise #1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 34

Mightymouse

Groupbie

Mightymouse

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys! Addd me too please I love Gohem!
Gopi more than Aahem cuz Gopi is shown to be more emotional than gopi and I agree with u guys the guy who plays aahem needs to brush up on his acting but maybe once he turns a little more warmer towards her his stiff facial acting will change a bit? Plus I think when they do fall in love or care for each other it'll be if or when he teachers her how to ready and educate her but I also agree with u guys that the track is super slow im in the states and the show is one week behind but i still feel like i dont miss anything cuz it goes by so slow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvChandni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Gopi and Aehem ~ GoHem Love Paradise #1 (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@MightyMouse Hey whts up whts ur name mine is Chandni
ANd have to agree lol show is goin by really slow i will add u

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@MightMouse: Welcome dear, Big smile

@Chandini: I too first thought tht Anita would be negative later on and still continue the affair with Aham, but i read TB article the other day and it said tht her brother is gonna take revenge from Aham so i think she wont be negative as of now

lovvChandni-

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
yeh i also read tht article and tht he has a love interest with ahem's sister and tht he is only gonna get married to her for revenge

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
lol its gonna take a long time for all three marriages to happen, I doubt they will have Rashi and Jigar's wedding with Aham and Gopi ..hopefully they wont take tht long

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovv

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
yeh i hope t doesnt turn out as long as naitik and akshara's edding from yeh rishta

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
i think tht Aham and Gopi will be wedded first thn Jigar and Rashi and thn Kinjal and Anita's bro but looking at pace of the serial right now i am afraid tht it will take some time for all tht to happen which is not good for us...

Aham and Gopi will take time to unite since i believe tht Aham doesnt even know tht Gopi is illiterate tho she told him but he wasnt even listening to her..and for her to learn all of tht will take time, i hope they are close before she becomes completely lliterate LOL

lovvChandni-

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
yeah erum i agree with you i really cant wait for there wedding to take place hope they show us fast what do u think after they become close and aham finds out she is illitrate will he help her study rem when rashi was teaching her to say thank you and said it means you are a fool gopi looked to cute and innocent there

lovvChandni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top