Fan Fictions

Love will Find its Way- MJHT Completed - Page 35

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
feeling nostalgic with end of this FF :( with u and with this FF we shared our mjht and sajan's wonderful journey and here one more journey ended with happy note zee jay want to thank u for writing awesome upds and this FF is one of fav seriously loved this last part u rock 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww this was the 2nd ff i read on i-f last year i remember..it was obviously special to me like anything..i adore all your work..its amazing to see the love we still hold for SaJan...I m glad you continued and ended the ff the way it deserved to be completed...But as you said it's not the end as it happens only in fairytales and not reality...it's the beginning...
amazing ff and super amazing ending...Please do write more ffs in future and yes do PM me...I m always there to read anything on SaJan...
loads of love
ambika

ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG zee awesome ending,loved it.I m glad that u completeted this ff n didnt left it in mid.When I was reading this last chap n slowly slowly when it was coming to end,it reminded me of the time when I was watching the last episode of mjht.This ff is one of my favourites and will miss it.I am glad u ended this ff on a happy note.The ending was superb.Thx 4 the pm

TheLeo_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb ending...totally amazing...
loved the whole ff...
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update
Superb n tnx fr updating